I just want to make sure that I'm not crazy

I just want to make sure that I'm not crazy.

>There was definitely a botched finish in this match?
>At Wrestlemania the commentary called it as a controversial finish?
>On Raw tonight during the audio of the finish there was a black still on screen rather than a picture of the finish?
>There was no follow-up story line?
>The person responsible for that botch could be Ronda, Becky, or the Referee?

Just a Yes or No for each is all I need, but feel free to add more. I just want to make sure that I have everything straight before I debate with anybody.

Attached: WM35ME.jpg (600x338, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9IxARARL_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Lol

I’m convinced it was a botch now after Raw. Deciding to flat out not address the situation at all was probably the worst thing they could’ve done kek.

Yes

answer to all: have sex simp

AND YOU'RE NOT SO BRAVE

The most telling thing to me is that unless I'm on crazy pills, they played the audio of the ref counting in a montage, but they never showed a still of the pin situation. It was either blank for a couple seconds, or it the pre-pin still was kept on screen as that audio played.

>There was definitely a botched finish in this match?
Yes
>At Wrestlemania the commentary called it as a controversial finish?
Yes
>On Raw tonight during the audio of the finish there was a black still on screen rather than a picture of the finish?
Yes
>There was no follow-up story line?
Yes
>The person responsible for that botch could be Ronda, Becky, or the Referee?
All Three, ronda should of kept her shoulders down, the ref was not looking and Becky was over zealous with the pin on a green ronda

I don’t get how a high profile match could end in a botch like that. Doesn’t the referee know what the outcome will be? Why would he tap three times if the match wasn’t over yet?

they also didn't play the bit where Graves mentioned it

It was bad I mean her shoulders were not down on the 1.2 count only the 3 count it looked like amateur wcw shit

THis is the thing that bothers me. People are pulling the whole "women shouldn't have main evented" stuff, but what if the ref fucked up?

Hell imagine the storyline where the MALE ref botches the first Women's main event. It's not my favorite thing in the world, but if we are going to do it, that would be an amazing way to go. Protects everybody, Becky gets the feelgood moment, and all three women have a stake for a rematch that we could build for a long time. Then you could get them to insist on a female referee and bring that gal from NXT up to do it. I mean if women's empowerment is the angle, that's the execution.

Believe it or not the refs are told to call it as it happens. They aren’t clued into all the spots or what the go home finish is. This has happened a few times over the past couple years. I’m not sure if they’re even told who’s going over. Remember when Styles beat Owens by accident for the US title at that one PPV?

Becky's leg is underneath her shoulder. Becky couldn't put her shoulder down in that situation no matter how hard she wanted to.

>it's the man's fault the wymyn can't wrestle for shit!
Chug more soi.

wrestlers all over the world do this pin spot and not fuck it up, cant blame charles.

You misunderstood what I'm saying. I don't much care for a big womens storyline arch, but it's seams like what the company wants to do, so if that's what they want, a little bit of effort could turn it into a legit angle. There was no politics in what I said.

Ronda's shoulders were up and the ref still called the pin. How is it not mostly his fault? He knew the finish.

Based wordfilter squashing this jobber

I mistyped it, what meant was that when they did the flip somebody messed up because they landed with Beckys leg under Ronda's shoulder. Ronda couldn't get her shoulder down given the position.

what a shitty finish

Attached: 1 Count Mania Finish Botch.webm (728x409, 1.67M)

>He knew the finish

wouldn't that reason the shoulders up was a rhonda/becky botch then

can clearly see on the first 2 counts her shoulders are up
this was always gonna be a risk putting a green rookie in a main event spot and desu Becky is not really a leader/veteran she very rarely has carried a match

should of let becky pin charles and it would of been fine

Of course the refs are told the finish. If they weren’t we’d constantly have them fucking up

they also have earpieces and are mic'd up (comms on the belt) so they 100% are clued in

Yeah the way I watch the clip. Becky's leg is too high up Ronda's arm, and Ronda is trying to pull loose to get her shoulder down. Ref cannot see that from where he is, and if he's been told to end the match in a pin he did everything right here. The Botch is on Becky.

But what I've read around is that the actual ending of the match was supposed to be Becky tapping Ronda out in the dis-arm-her.

I'm just throwing this out. youtube.com/watch?v=x9IxARARL_A

Anyone verify legitimacy? I'm not a wrestler.

I'm unironically phone posting so I can't alt code over it ya seething simp.

Me with the goatee

Combination triple fuck up. Ronda screwed up by having her shoulders up, Becky screwed up by trying to salvage the botched pin instead of just playing it off and trying it again, and the ref screwed up by not either stopping the count or delaying the count

what happened to charlotte? i look away, she disappears and rondo gets pinned.

They are told the finish, but they are also trained to not think about stuff, when putting hand on the mat for the third time, it doesn't matter if this is not expected finish, just do it.
WWE will make a story out of it. And nobdoy will get punished, because accidents happen.
>Hell imagine the storyline where the MALE ref botches the first Women's main event. It's not my favorite thing in the world, but if we are going to do it, that would be an amazing way to go. Protects everybody, Becky gets the feelgood moment, and all three women have a stake for a rematch that we could build for a long time. Then you could get them to insist on a female referee and bring that gal from NXT up to do it. I mean if women's empowerment is the angle, that's the execution
Stop being paranoid pussy.
They already have women's ref in NXT, they almost never use refs in storylines, they specifically don't want to. Haven¨t you been watching last 5 years? They do not do referee shit, because they want refs to be "legitimate".
If they ever wanted to bring up female ref, they'd just do it and made no fuss about it on TV show. Maybe on social media, but not the TV show.

she got smashed THROUGH the table and rolled out of the ring

She was on the floor.

she let her friend becky have her moment but as usual without charlottes help she fucked it up

Charlotte unironically carried the match. Ronda and Becky were sloppy as fuck.

They did it to cover an Eva Marie fuck up in NXT a year or so ago. Made it a running storyline but nobody gave a damn by then cause she sucked so bad.

As she often does. Charlie is based and the most solid, all-round, tested main event level talent out of WWE's female performers.

Naturechads already realised this in mid-2017, of course.