LOOK OVER YOUR CONTRACTS, PLEASE DON'T RUN
TO A-E-DUB, WITH BILLY GUNN
THE FANS AREN'T PAYING, I KNOW THEY'RE ANGRY
PLEASE END THE PAIN, BEFORE CODY TANKS ME

Attached: AEW.gif (498x280, 3.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQWHqyh5bI4
youtube.com/watch?v=ER07IVqSDw0
wwe.com/videos/vince-mcmahon-addresses-the-wwe-universe-s-overwhelming-response-to-stand-up-for-wwe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based.

What is the context of this gif?

he's listening to braps from traps

Fuck your gay marketing firm, faggot.

>It’s like a wrestling fed man! But like there’s not authority! Wrestlers just like do their thing!
So it’s going to be what is essentially just a bunch of edgy OC Donut Steel characters doing moves to each other and every single one is booked like the coolest guy in the world and they all have 5 star matches and always hug but then flip each other off! Sign 14 year old me right up!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Look at how mad this E Drone is!
Fucking tremendous

Gay AEW marketing.

>Gets fed the largest, most disgusting, most rotten, smelliest pile of shit ever excreted by Vince McMahon.
>Still VEHEMENTLY defends WWE to the death.
>"Fuck your gay marketing firm, faggot."

Jesus fucking Christ, like, this HAS to be some sort of mental illness, right?

Attached: e-drone cuck.png (736x864, 41K)

Why do these .gifs make people seethe so fucking much? I really don't get it

>reddit spacing
Weird. I thought you fags would love AEW

They have to Stand Up, Papa Vince told them so

Attached: 1496198054569.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Gay AEW marketing firm.

E-drones are easily triggered

We’ve gotten WAY larger piles of shit over the years I don’t understand why fags are acting so fucking insulted about yesterday.

Based youtube.com/watch?v=sQWHqyh5bI4

The fuck?

holy fucking cringe. literally a cult

Newfag

Attached: 1535956485165.jpg (250x500, 43K)

TIME TO LAY THE TARPS MUHAHAHAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=ER07IVqSDw0

Attached: tarps.jpg (721x403, 114K)

Is “E-Drone” anyone who watches WWE? Does that mean you’re an E-Drone too since you also watch WWE and could never stay it updated with their happenings?

Attached: 363AB274-C1D5-46CB-9D70-FB5B7E788B99.jpg (1536x1960, 199K)

wwe.com/videos/vince-mcmahon-addresses-the-wwe-universe-s-overwhelming-response-to-stand-up-for-wwe

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again because it still needs to be said apparently:

99% of people don’t have any issues with AEW. Our issues are with the legions of fucking idiots who are already massively overplaying what’s going to happen and fantasy booking scenarios three years in the future where AEW has pushed WWE to the brink of collapse. People who are actually genuinely convinced that AEW, a company tailor made for the smarky IWC fans, are going to force WWE to completely overhaul everything because it’s not working for them, utterly missing the point that these are two different companies for two different audiences. The people who continually spout that they are yearning for another Monday Night War, despite Cody and the Bucks outright stating WWE are not competition and AEW is the alternative. The people who proudly proclaim that Vince and Paul are scared.

No-one genuinely dislikes AEW. We’re just sick of the very vocal minority that are convinced WWE will be dead in 5 years because of AEW.

how to spot a redditor 101
bait threads are classic Yea Forums ya newfag

>14 year old
WWE's audience persona is a 7 year old of unspecified gender. Not even memeing.

An E-drone is a person who has the mentality of 'my company, right or wrong' with WWE.

fuck every time I see a fake story praising WWE I'm going to email the reporters and call them out for their bullshit.

doesnt make him fucking wrong you faggot.