Nobody cares about kofi and Seth

Attached: FA3A42D2-A1D2-4BB5-8F0B-01CC77C9FAC6.jpg (750x766, 197K)

Try to appease reddit cucks is the same thing as trying to appease SJWs (often one and the same). You give them what they want and it's never enough, they always find something to complain about.

I said it before and I said it again, putting the belt on Kofi will go down as the biggest mistake WWE has made in the modern era since letting Cody leave.

This. Except Jinder having the belt for like 6 months was killing this shit too.

Redditors care.

They got their black champion now hopefully they will shut the fuck up.

Seriously, they could just book them to have a good match that end in a draw (double pins, double tapouts, etc) instead of this Sheamus meme.

they still bought tickets giving vince money

>put on a bad match
>crowd doesn't like it
>"TRYING TO APPEASE THESE PEOPLE IS IMPOSSIBLE"
You are a cuck.

How many time has this shit happened during a Sheamus match? LEL.

Vince is happy, marks anyway will show up next year giving Vince their fucking money for shit entertainment. For me its not money involved. But no storylines, no build up to anything. Just shoving these reddit champions down our throat. THE FUCK IS THIS?

But Becky is the new stone cold she has mainstream appeal she is over she is .....

Will Kofi outdraw Eddie Guerrero?

its always sheamus or seth lol

This. Why the hell is this a big thing? They will still throw money at Vince every week.

yes she was on at the start of the 2nd hour and very over. that’s irrelevant but good to see she’s in your head.

>taking women's wrestling seriously

Jesus, how pathetic

Attached: 1548488205955.jpg (435x690, 80K)

If they wanna watch transvestites, just go watch some.

Jinder wasn't that bad since at least they did a racism angle and it helped draw some heat to him

I feel sorry for the guy on the right

This is fucking sickening

Attached: brayquaza.png (236x254, 59K)

based incel

I doubt that's real, but I still kek'd

It's literally 90s house show booking. Come up with a quick storyline for the day. The end.

Jinder was champion for most of last year. Kofi is nowhere near as bad as Jinder.

Nash is going to outdraw Kofi. The Rape of '19 will continue.

>letting Cody leave was a mistake
No it wasn't, hiring him in the first place was

> since letting Cody leave
Oh no no no

Bryan is always right. The fans are fickle and shallow creatures.

>my gf sperm
That aint a gf bro.

Bases
E Chad

Russo is right again

WWE caters to these fans... attendance and ratings will continue to plummet

Reminds me of few years ago when smarks would chant TNA.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Domestic House Show Attendance Average as WWE Champion - AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal.png (805x500, 17K)

smarks were never behind TNA though, who had Russo, Nash and Hogan under contract who loser smarks hate. Meltzer hated TNA, and he's the opinion they copy

TNA had CHAD fans

go back to 2006-2008 before those two faggots Nash and Hogan joined.

Those are the same fans who demanded Kofi as champ because black skin.

Do you _really_ want us to post some pictures of the Impact Zone?

The funniest part of all this is that I'm pretty sure Vince blamed Cesaro. Expect to see him get buried over the next few months.