"This isn't Alexa Bliss talking to Sasha Banks, this is Alexis Kaufman talking to Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado"

>"This isn't Alexa Bliss talking to Sasha Banks, this is Alexis Kaufman talking to Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado"

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-230044~2.png (1080x642, 112K)

>worked shoots
Cringe. Get some new material WWE.

#Blacked

99% of the time I'm with you.

But Horsetty despises Bliss with a passion. Granted, the higher ups probably gave Sasha the green light, but there is true animosity there.

YES I LOVE TWITTER PROMOS
THANK YOU BECKY FOR THIS NEW AGE OF WWE

WE DESERVE IT!
*clap clap clap clap*
WE DESERVE IT!
*clap clap clap clap*
WE DESERVE IT!
*clap clap clap clap*
WE DESERVE IT!
*clap clap clap clap*
WE DESERVE IT!
*clap clap clap clap*

>Horsetty despises Bliss with a passion
What's the story there?

This "story" is going to end with Sasha turning on Bayley and teaming with Bliss to go after the tag titles. I guarantee it

>source: this fat fuck's ass

They both need to be slobbering on my Black Cock right now, honestly.

when are they going to fuck already?

What she say?

Sasha is generally bitter and jealous and lexi is fake and manipulative. There's also rumours that Alexis Hogan politicked her way into storylines for Sasha

She posted the caption “Scared?” with a screenshot showing that Alexa has her blocked on Twitter

Attached: F629AB56-258B-4469-B452-E4CFB7650879.jpg (747x927, 112K)

cringey twitter beefs are spreading

Sasha shoot on her back in NXT when Alexa was a rookie.

And Alexa has more titles

Just blocking people on social media is beef even though they work together,this is mental illness,this next generation is fucked imagine begin sasha or alexa's future children born into this carny fake pro wrestling scam industry and your moms are marks for it,i hate usa pro wrestling after msg most autistic thing I've ever gone to..ever and wrestlemania was worse?!? And there were even more shit shows than that with the disease that is the indies WHEN WILL USA PRO WRESTLING JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY it is just sad seeing this shit now

Attached: nigga-im-high-as-fuck-13418900.png (500x397, 98K)

Sasha feels like Bliss didn't earn her spot, and she's bitter about it.

>she's not completely wrong

Sasha earned her spot with hard work.
Bliss earned her spot in a different way.

>(((kaufman)))

Sasha was given a rub because shes snoop dogs cousin

t. butthurt horsefag

>5 hours of TV time each week
>still develop feuds over social media

hell she even has a defense for the singles title

Blissberg ding-dong diddly needs to reunite Blake and Murphy and make them take Sasha to the big glue factory in the sky, ya hurrrrrd me?.

This is the best feud, because everyone believes it is real for some reason. Good on these two.
Go seek medical help, you need it.
Because they are not able to keep up not rewriting the script. They have very bad protocol for that, where they write script immediatly before the show and not after it and not after it, with reaction to how people reacted during the show to their stories.

Work-rate monkey with no charisma or character (The Boss is not a gimmick it's a nickname) that can't get over with the crowd vs a literal fucking broom rat with tonnes of charisma that consistently connects with the crowd.

Sasha is salty yet is doing nothing to improve her mic skills which have always been her and Bayleys biggest problem. They're the Janetty's of the horsies

Wut? Bliss got herself over by being a good character. Work rate isn't everything.

>it's another negro is jealous of white skin episode

This is the cuckitude era

Sasha and Lexi have probably had great hate filled sex before going by their matches. They're stiff with each other in ways they aren't against anyone else and always manage to sneak hard vag rubs during pinfall attempts

Attached: bustin.gif (335x210, 1.3M)

>muted

kek

>Lexi Kaufman
Why do they use real name on WWE social media?

I don't think she is, but ok