AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/WrestlingTravel/status/1115447401924517888

Attached: aew chants.png (400x418, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheDanGorski/status/1115447812530016258
twitter.com/rushingtide/status/1115456545511362560
twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1115448644587663365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surprised it took this long for that to happen

well hear it goes
It has begun. WWE wants to pull shit shows, it's gonna lose it's base badly.

GG Vince

WWE and AEW share the same fans.

Its almost like AEW fans are E-Drones eating Vince’s shit like they will eat Cody’s

Sounds pretty loud
How did it come off on tv? Did Dunn mute it instantly?

and there was no roman ronda or meme spots with strowman

ding-dong diddly this

This one you couldnt hear clearly but another one "A-E-DUB" maybe 3 or so minutes later was pretty loud.

Audible but thay had commentary talk thru the entirety of it

Unironically Gaytch's fault for giving then attention and bringing their existance to the wider EDrones

>AEDrones are not E-Dron-

What are they even chanting for? ECW was chanted because 90s smarks associated anything hardcore with them. TNA and ROH was chanted after that almost exclusively at their shows after something cool happened. Dumb, but those guys were busting there ass in those companies. Why would you chant AEW?

Attached: 1507547041710.gif (300x226, 1.96M)

>winner takes all title match main event
>swerve here's the bar lol

what were they even thinking?

ohnonono

to scare them into doing what they want
threatening departure

ECW and TNA never drew 10x.

They started chanting stuff cause the were pissed about the main event being interrupted by the The Bar of all people.

That's not how the chant goes.

It should have been A E DUB but in the style of the ECW one.

...and? The show was sold out.

so? this is not surprising since AEW will dethrone WWE in a year

Commentary sounded like they did fat lines of coke as they tried to not have any silence whatsoever and they also were yelling.

You shouldn't want a good show all the time ya simps. Based E putting the people down.

Attached: 1534513424276.jpg (591x155, 14K)

Graves talked in continuous stream as loud as he could the entire main event. it was pathetic.

What happened?

Nigga, WWE makes me feel bad all the time. Big E and that uncle Tom Xavier Woods pushed for that bird chested nigga Kofi to be champion. I could whip that nigga's ass. They're such slave mentality drones.
>Massah chose this negro so let's all cheer for him while we still outside
Bitch ass niggas.

Good. They need to get rid of the universal title. It’s garbage and it looks like a fruit roll up.

Fuck that nigger. We'll see how good he'll feel when a white guy takes that title from his no chest darkie lover.

fans were promised a title unification match and instead got kofi/seth vs the bar of all teams for no apparent reason, and that was the end of the show.

What is up with that faggot's chest?

Why would a bunch of AEW cucks pay a ticket to see a WWE event? Do they not realize they just gave Vince millions of more dollars?

Attached: 1553570249596.png (573x640, 490K)

They promoted a seth vs kofi match for 2 and a half hours

it was a 6 minute match turned into a tag match against The Bar

People hyped for AEW are EDrones tired of getting backhanded by daddy Vince
They're the cucks with stockholm syndrome absolutely desperate for an alternative

They never said anything about unifying the titles

based user knowing the product is shit but still happily taking it down his throat without complaint

Everybody knew the match was gonna get thrown out. If you thought they were unifying the titles tonight, Sami was right, you're a god damned asptard.

The crowd was pissed because they were expecting O'Reilly and I don't blame them for being mad.

Attached: Weaponized Autism.jpg (736x426, 29K)

>E moves to Raw, Xavier and Kofi stay in SDL
>E turns heel
>then joins force with Sami

Roman apparently got booed after the show per pic related

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (615x425, 58K)

It sounds believable, but I'm not gonna get into this until I see a video of it desu. mostly cause I don't know that twitter page

Its just the new tna chant.
And considering how TNA turned out, its safe to say most of those marks arent even going to switch over to AEW.

>fakes cancer
>gets booed
Shocking

Sami really impressed me when he started going off about reddit, that was crazy. I hope they keep pushing him.

pissants fuck off

twitter.com/TheDanGorski/status/1115447812530016258

Here's another view of what went on. My favorite part is all the confused and uncomfortable E-drones looking around like lost autistic children, wondering what the fuck was going on. Probably thinking "Umm... this shouldn't be happening".

Attached: E-drone mental illness.png (1448x1180, 1.32M)

mentally ill redditors and aewdrones booing a cancer patient because they didn't get their way. Sami was right about everything

twitter.com/rushingtide/status/1115456545511362560 you can hear the reaction he was getting at 55 seconds here and judge it for yourself

He was going off on Yea Forums too please don't be a simp and act like that didn't target most people here

>twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1115448644587663365

Attached: Y2J.jpg (1024x704, 234K)

They are tuning out weekly and more and more shows require tarps.

>Here's another view of what went on. My favorite part is all the confused and uncomfortable E-drones looking around like lost autistic children,

Why are you pretending that not everyone in attendance of a WWE show in 2019 is an E-Drone?
You realize AEW's fanbase is made up of E-Drones, right?

lel

Attached: giphy.gif (300x170, 514K)

>giving a shit about cancer patients
What are you some sort of sjw?

Classless smarks

Oh that simp is seething. I've seen him in a couple other threads pushing "Sami attacked reddit".
That's fucking sad when you let a prowrestler work you like that. That seethefag is probably mentally challenged.

Only meltzdrones try and see wrestling through the lens of a critic instead of just enjoying shit for what it is

And meltzdrones aren't welcome here

That was so good when he talked shit on Reddit, I marked.

Why is hearing the AEW chants almost like seeing the start of a civil war or a happening in some shit tier Eurabia country?

Who knows. Honestly, this could've been WWE's fingerpoke of doom if AEW had been up and running already. They can't capitalize off the buzz quite yet, not until they run shows regularly and until you can watch them on Cable.

>you shouldn’t want a good show all the time

literally what

And? I guarantee you every AEW fan in existence is also a WWE fan, this will absolutely not affect WWE one single bitty bit.
WWE shits all over them and they will comeback for more, even if there's thousands AEW not just one.

Attached: 1446516595931.png (154x192, 32K)

This guy gets it. Nothing is going to happen, Vince knows his sheeple audience, it’s not a decade or two, WWE was his entire life.