>calls out the smarks

Wrestlers you hope remain healthy and possible have incredibly long careers.

Attached: generico.jpg (1284x722, 58K)

I
A P O L O G I Z E

based human swastika

this basedfag is pure cringe and a one man ratings holocaust, I don't give a fuck about anything he says or does

*falls during entrance*

>aspfag seething

Did based Zami hurt your feelings? He verbally destroyed this entire site!!!

literally didn't watch it

haha smark seething!

I don't watch WWE so I don't care.

I wasn't really paying attention, did he actually cut a based promo on the smark fatties in the arena?

the audience was cheering and laughing through his promo, nobody cares about sami as a heel anymore

No, he talked about all the critics online aka Yea Forums

He totally tore us apart and I want to kms now

Cringe. Everybody knows that smug anime girl heel Sami is where the dimes at.

that was so good i love how he destroyed reddit marks

If you know what smark means, you're a smark

smarks aka asp - I don't think we'll ever recover

the reddit cope and damage control are crazy

Muslims do hate jews

After the crowd booing the heck out of Shield after the taping, Sami is absolutely right. Good for him. I hope he will get a big push ala Daniel Bryan soon.

First you said Zayn was only addressing the in house crowd (not fans online). Now you're saying he was talking about online (but only reddit).

How far are you going to move these goalposts. Just admit that Zayn was addressing all wrestling critics (which is the entirety if Yea Forums).

I know you're seething you got destroyed on live tv, but face the truth ya ding-dong diddly retard.

Based schizo user

I'm not sure why he'd be mad I only said I hoped he suffers a career ending or life threatening injury.

Based filter raping this sad sack of shit like that SNL Guy was raped by Nash in order to get revenge for what happens in 92

that was so good when he btfo reddit in his promo on raw

saw the promo, it was a cheap imitation of one of bryans promo. it was meh. should have talked about the twitter trolls and reviews.

Attached: hey sal go wrestle that ginger.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

What Did he say? I was watching basketball

>I saw those posts you redditors made on /r/squaredcircle. And don't think I didn't see you fuckin' stoners on /wew/ acting gormless. You people are the reason wrestling sucks dick now and I'm ding-dong diddly come out every week and ding-dong diddly remind ya
It was based, honestly. I marked.

>ala

You think you're funny, don't you?

This is WWE nigga, he has to run this gimmick every week for at least the next six months, save some material.

One of the few good things about them.

Now I feel like the Raw main event thing was a work to give Sami a huge heel push.

Sami will brag about how right he was next week for sure.

No he won't. WWE never addresses the shenanigans on post Mania RAWs except for the day of where they gloat "anything can and will happen" and "post Mania crowds are bizarre world, they cheer who they normally boo, boo who they normally cheer".

WWE treats this one day a year as an aberration (even when fan backlash is justified). They won't feed the trolls next week, sorry. Stop trying to be a smark.

you know you're the type of dooshfag Sami was talking about, right?