The Queen

Attached: IMG_20190408_214018.png (750x230, 126K)

kek

You gotta appeal to poos, Roman and Paige are dimes to poos

Yea Forums keeps trying to pretend like Charles is good at anything, but everyone fucking hates her and her in ring skills are overrated by faggots like Meltz

Where did those numbers come from? The eps only been up 3 days

>someone out there right now on this planet watches all of WWE's network content and TV shows and PPVs

Oof. She better hope they do one about Fatsuka.

JEJ

You mistake us for plebbit

The fuck even is Chronicle?

Only contrarians like her.

WWE follows a wrestler for a couple months. It's like a short version of WWE 24.

BOW DOWN

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-230824_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 758K)

I'll admit, I don't like Becky, but it has been amazing seeing Charles BTFO consistently since August

If she brapped in one of those videos she would have the highest view count

If her last name wasn't Flair she'd be Dana Brooke.

JUST

Dana got a bigger reaction in the jobber royale than Charlotte ever has for anything not stolen from her father.

>paige got more views than becky
i thought becky was over?

No shit one likes the tranny

Because people realized these Chronicle shows suck balls.

I watched it on the live feed. Does that count?

SOURCE

>highest view is currently Roman Reigns
Wait a minute...

Attached: apuglass.jpg (657x527, 32K)

The only good one is Samoa Joe exposing he doesn't know what city he's in until he sees what the local restaurants are.

Unless they show the video of her saying the word of words to the black cop who arrested her. I am not interested

come on that was a joke

The Roman chronicle played directly before the WrestleMania Kickoff show. Of course it has the most views.

Source?
Your ass?

I've said it again and again. WWE worked itself thinking Ric Flair was a draw, and thinking people would give a shit about his daughter.

The only documentary shit I ever watched was the Hardy's

Charles's debuted right after Takeover New York. Not saying that's as good as leading into Mania but it's not like they aired it on a Tuesday after SD where people had to go out off their way to log on to the network

>Yea Forums is one person
>Yea Forums likes charles
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i love charlotte, even jerk off to her when bliss is out

But even i admit she is absolutely not a draw, nobody really buys her merch.

charlotte has good in ring work, but holy fucking shit the state of her finisher

it just looks retarded

Its just only a samefag trolling. Nobody likes her, she has no fanbase.

Becko is mostly hated in the fanbase. But he has a vocal minority of a fanbase.

i dont think charlotte will ever be really popular at this point, wwe are lucky there was never a real backlash to charlotte honestly.

Asuka's would actually be interesting since she's very private, has a more mysterious character, and a unique background in and outside of wrestling. Charlotte is just another boring second gen superstar and not a very good one at that.

I think that the Paige one was aired after the rumble

Paige is a mess. Everything she does is always worth a watch because people just want to see if she breaks down.

it was a takeover iirc

>thinking internet weebs wouldn't BTFO of that view count to masturbate nightly

Attached: KumiMizunoMantango63.gif (500x314, 907K)

Welp you showed you don't travel. Any neighborhood with any socioeconomic value is nothing but chains with a few long established local favorites.