Dr.Manhatten comes on Mojo's face

>Dr.Manhatten comes on Mojo's face
>Bray Wyatt has a sock puppet

Is this supposed to be edgy? Wtf is happening here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 10.33.30 PM.png (510x395, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8PQ0wUlF0
youtube.com/watch?v=7gvqArR7nlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what am I looking at here

Based Mojo is painting his face like Sting now.

Mojo has the Akira disease

Idfk nobody does

Vince stayed late watching Blackcraft Wrestling.

BRING HER BACK TO MANAGE MOJO

Attached: nakano.jpg (747x576, 63K)

god forbid someone tries something new

..I for some reason liked that promo
He needs better face make up for it to work though

Attached: 1553270835299.gif (245x160, 983K)

It's not that people don't want new things, it's that we know better. Good for them if they can actually pull it off, but history has taught us that nine times out of ten these gimmicks end up being fucking cringe incarnated.

Let's see what happens before you eat your words. This could turn into a Dusty Rhodes seven or Emmalina

>Emmalina
Man, what the fuck was that

Corey and Cole laughing their ass off

prototype of Eva Marie and Lacey Evans

>Looks like Mojo is having an image problem *chuckles*
Cole fucking buried Mojo right there.

Gronk led absurdist horrow stable.

He did that with Dana too, the fuck is up with him tonight?

He's getting the Glacier gimmick.

HYPE RUNS COLD

GET REAAAAAAAADY TO DAAAAAANCE

SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA

based

The sad thing is that these promos have actually been pretty good and that he could be a great talker, but he has no direction and a shit look. unfortunate desu

Attached: 1521419914024.gif (200x200, 3.31M)

He wants to go home but doesn't wanna quit. He even buried HHH's lame entrance at Mania with a sarcastic "HOW COOL WAS THAT?" and let it linger with an awkward dead silence while Shawn Michaels and Corey Graves tried not to laugh.

He truly gives no fucks now.

is this picture edited? i mean yeah it is edited by wwe what i mean is if OP put the blue shit in?

No. That's Mojo's gimmick now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8PQ0wUlF0

I feel like Vince and a boomer Fox executive are having coke fueled business lunches reminiscing about the good old days

coles been pretty based on mic lately.

KINO

Was it kino?

WWE is a children's show

I hate that weird microphone effect that happens when Cole screams. I know it's an auto-level to avoid distortion but it happens so often and makes Cole sound like he's in a sound booth.

Somebody was talking yesterday about Mojo getting his own demon gimmick, like the demon is a symbyote like Venom. Could that actually be happening? Or is this gonna be "Fractured" Mojo Rawley?

They won't even get that far. They'll get cold feet and kill it in a month.

Give him the strap

ding-dong diddly based, and kinopilled

Yeah I thought this was pretty dumb. If they're trying to do something serious with Mojo, what's the point of laughing at it five seconds later. The commentary is absolutely awful now

Dude, commentary was fucking burying EVERYTHING last night. The vulture thing, Mojo, Dana, I'd have to rewatch Lars but I wanna say there was a snarky comment right after.

I thought they future endeavored Mojo?

What's the vulture thing, I don't recall that

I assume he's talking about this youtube.com/watch?v=7gvqArR7nlA it aired right after Ambrose's entrance I think

Oh yeah that lol. Well that's not even bad, I don't see how that could be treated seriously at all

do they even know where they want this shit to go? its been happening on and off for like two months

He'll show up with some bad face paint on that people will immediately shit on, squash some jobber for two weeks, gets beaten by Zayn or Lashley, then back to Main Event where him and Jinder trade wins.