You shit on him but admit it, he had match of the night at Wrestlemania

You shit on him but admit it, he had match of the night at Wrestlemania.

Attached: 1554428338437.gif (304x304, 3.94M)

Who

That's David Michael Bautista Jr. The man who played the sports entertainment character Dave Batista.

>we never got Drax vs Chaperone

Being a slightly shinier piece of shit than the rest means nothing

>match of the night at Wrestlemania.
Even if this were true that's pretty low hanging fruit given the other matches.

More like nap of the night

Triple H squashed him to hell kek

MOTN was easily Bryan vs Kofi

'no'

why would i shit on him? dave is fucking based and stole the show with his kino match

This match was the last hurrah for the last generation of real men yo walk the earth, which will be like legends centuries from now, with people debating they ever existed, Batista, HHH, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, you, me, everyone, Zacharie MadRasta, you name it, mark my words. We live in interesting times.

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 117K)

its cool that dave would let one of the stagehands pretend to be rocket for that picture

You now realize he only came back to push his buddy cop film

match was unironic trash and the true "end of an era", and it was almost surreal how decisively clear the match style Hunter and Batista work is gone forever.

It truly felt like a match 20 years old. the pace, the style, the ring work, the weapons, the spots. all of it was 20 year old sentiment and style.

and mind you, im in my 30's, and my first WWE show was a Steve Austin title-run era house show, so ive literally seen it all from Hunter and Dave.

Go away, Paul.

>he had match of the night at Wrestlemania
That's Kofi vs Bryan.

there was no difference between that match and any given smackdown match that either of these two have

Dave took alot of impressive bumps while Triple H barely got fucking hurt.

Unironically best match of the night. God this mania sucked. Worse than 34 and 35 combined

It was a slow but okay match. The brutality as a callback was fun and being in the crowd having someone just go at another with pliers was the only thing that was gonna make us all react at that point in the night. It was actually a well placed match on the card that while slower paced was offensive enough and not overly wrong.

Dave has always been dimes.

This

Can't argue with that logic.

I can see your nose from here

Atrocity of a match. Both guys were huffin and puffin 3 minutes in. All their spots were slow in the "I can barely move" way and not in a methodical story telling pace from HHH's dreaded 05 reign. Batista having to be told several times to clear the announce table before using it for a spot, the fakeness of the fingers and nose piercing spots, this slurped shit oozing out of a buffalo's back end

Terrible match. Could have cut that shit down to 5 minutes and nothing would have been different. Two old, gassed men going for 25 fucking minutes. What an embarrassment.

this was WM35

I love Bautista, but even I must admit that his slow-pased weapons-based trudge with Haich was... a bog-standard slow-pased weapons-based trudge with Haich. It was about on par with Michaels vs Haich Sumerslam 2002... which isn't bad, but given the actual quality of this Wrestlemania (lackluster main event notwithstanding) that's not match-of-the-night material.

Attached: HHH vs HBK SS 2002.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

Shane/Miz was motn

1. Kofi vs Bryan
2. Smackdown Tag Title Match
3. Miz vs Shane
4. Seth vs Brock
5. Main Event
6. Orton vs AJ
7. Joe vs Rey
8. Women’s Tag Title Match
9. HHH vs Batista
10. Balor vs Lashley
11. Reigns vs McIntyre
12. Angle vs Corbin

Almost everything that happened after Kofi was boring. Cena segment was better than any match that happened after Kofi.

No, MOTN is Miz vs. Shane McMahon.

That's true but it was still the best match

He had the 2nd best match of the night next to Bryan vs Kofi.