Y2J WORKED INTO A SEETHE BY BIG BANTS CONOR

>Y2J WORKED INTO A SEETHE BY BIG BANTS CONOR

Attached: seethico.png (738x526, 53K)

God I hate this fucking boomer

Jericho desperately seeking attention.

he's right tho

But he’s right

Jerigod baser as usual

What is it with these Elite faggots talking shit to legit fighters over Twitter like they're hard? Cody did the same thing with DC. As if either one of these geeks would say a thing to their faces.

based WCW still over with the casuals

based conor already getting on wwe's good side

>boomer getting worked by actual dimes
Almost as based as when the bucks got worked by DC.

Jericho is pretty tough, he beat up Goldberg

cringe

>gets worked by brock
>gets worked by conor
LMAO

Ya seethin, Paul? Everyone knows Jericho has talked down to a lot of guys that should have eaten his lunch. Ask Goldberg.

He's right though
Also Orton in 2013

Why is Kenny the only sane man in that fucking company?

>legit fighters
>Connor McManlet

Attached: 3324.png (433x382, 105K)

Based Jeriboomer showing Conrad McGrogger what it feels like to get raped

He literally held him in a choke hold so Goldberg couldn’t get up. Restraining isnt the same thing as beating up. Why do you think he didn’t do shit to brock?

it's work ya mark

Brock respects the business, moron.

Beating up Brock is much more difficult than beating up Goldberg

Yes it is you moron, that's why MMA has submissions

McGregetty better watch what he says to JeriGOAT.

Attached: conor buried for life.png (1209x782, 130K)

>holding someone is the same thing as choking them out

Okay jabroni

If Jericho actually tried to choke him out he would've been fired on the spot. This is Goldberg we're talking about.

He also bagged the fuck back when RVD offered him to fight so how tough is he really?

>still parroting this lie

Attached: 1554578734572.jpg (653x590, 93K)

>Jeribloat is THIS desperate for attention and starting a Twitter feud

Attached: 44817372.png (334x393, 128K)

seethin'

Attached: _103969042_gettyimages-1001931370.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Connor is going to AEzw. Fucking simps.

Based rational stoner RVD

>Restraining isnt the same thing as beating up.
Any dipshit can throw a suckerpunch and get lucky. If you get choked out by someone, you're their bitch. No question.

literally all he did was lift goldbergs shirt over his head

You’re right except that’s not what happened dumbass. Jericho has said himself he didn’t want Goldberg getting up or he’d get heemed. Does that sound like making someone your bitch to you?

Is there an uppity manlet that RVD didn't threaten to beat up?

>Restraining isnt the same thing as beating up.
fighting is 100% about controlling your opponent. pinning them, submitting them or knocking them the fuck out are all means to that same end. I am a martial artist with 20 years experience in boxing and kyokushin and, a black belt in Kodokan Judo (won't mention master's name) and a very successful HS amateur wrestling career, no I did not go national but I was a state champ in one of the big wrestling states and ended my senior year with a perfect record. Don't @ me.

For someone whose blazed out of their mind constantly RVD sounds like a shoot tough guy

Easy there Naruto, us fake fighting fans can’t compete with your Master Roshi training

because Brock was too much of a pussy and kissed him instead

>Why do you think he didn’t do shit to brock?
>comparing Conor to Brock
Literally yikes'd

You restrain someone to shoot on them ya turdbird; this wasn’t an organized competition where you pin them for points. In a street fight you neutralize the threat, unless you can hold them until they calm down or cops show they’re still open to heeming you.

Source: judo fag as well

Connor would heem Jericho just like Brock would ya dipwad. Connor being shit in mma means nothing. Same way Travis Browne is a can but could still kick any regular persons ass

How's he even wrong? Was he meant to say "thank you for replying to an i-image of me Mcgregor-kun, you're totally right!1"? McGregor was completely wrong and acted arrogant about it.

He probably thinks he's challenging them to a friendly sparring match, but even then they don't want any of that shit.

what would that fucking turbo manlet possibly do to Jericho's fat ass? I doubt Jericho could even feel a punch from him

Show me your karate training Goku

Conor and Jericho are probably the same height, both fake 5'10"ers

Jeribloat is a manlet as well you retard

This. Jericho is like 5'7" without his lifts.

>forgets Jericho was a Loserweight in dubya c dubya

Based retard

>In a street fight you neutralize the threat
control IS neutralizing the threat. if he can't hurt you then he is not a threat. so saying pinning and restraining are not effective or legitimate techniques is horseshit. it's what salty bjj fanbois complain about when they can't get out from under a good wrestlers/judokas pin. if we take your thought process to its logical conclusion then a threat isn't actually neutralized until he's dead.

now go watch nicolino locche literally tko paul fuji by doing nothing other than exhasuting him with pure defensive genius and then come back and try to argue your bullshit

I would pay to watch you say that to his face

Connor would choke out Jeridad in under a minute and he isn't even a grappler

>Jericho justifying his unification in a fake sport and calling others a mark

that's gonna be an oof from me, boys

McGregor*

Guess how many millions of dollars McGregor is worth more than Jericho

imagine they use this Irish champ champ angle to get Conor to do a bit on WWE while his whole rape allegation thing is getting hashed out

i bet Vince jerks off to this idea

McGregor is gonna go to AEW you stupid idiots.

t. Goldbergs fat faggot zoomer son

I think you'll find that Naruto and Master Roshi exist in COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FRANCHISES

>Actually knowing these fairy ass characters' names

>so saying pinning and restraining aren’t effective techniques is bullshit

Where did I say that faggot? I said that pinning and restraining doesn’t necessarily mean you won a fight. Jericho literally held Goldberg in a bouncers headlock until it got broken up by the rest of the locker. If that qualifies as “winning” then you can take your McDojo advice and use your dry humping techniques on the streets before you get bottled in the head

Nice Pasta.

Attached: 51bb4131ca246a12d37515c47131be5e--chris-jericho-chris-delia.jpg (236x236, 14K)

nah. trips had it in for goldberg so even if he disliked jericho he would’ve vouched for him if cuckberg tried to get jericho in trouble.

Reminder that wrestling is predetermined, so don't talk seriously about everything you "won".

Titles are not accomplishments in Wrestling

Not that many considering he's spending them like a true nigger.

>when being a self mark goes too far

Attached: Jericho.jpg (650x400, 117K)

> literally never had a real fight
The state of fat asexual aspies
Choking someone out means you are too scared to stand with them and trade blows like men

>jericho still trying to be a meany poo-poo head on twitter

stop

Conner lost to a fucking rest hold.