Now that the dust has settled was it the perfect WrestleMania?

Now that the dust has settled was it the perfect WrestleMania?

Attached: 411mania review.jpg (742x770, 137K)

Not even close. Its a 8 at best. a 7 if we're being realistic.

>IIconics
Literally said no one, even Reddit.

I can actually smell the soi coming through the computer screen.

I think if you just ended the show after Kofi you'd walk away with an 8 but it just kept fucking going. At best I'll give it a 7 one for every hour

I dont know. I have to wait to read what is Meltzer's opinion because I dont have self esteem to form my own opinions.

>aj orton
That's how you know he's a colossal faggot

The Main Event subtracted at least 3 points from the show. I would have said 7/10 instead I say 4/10

Pre-Show was garbage...as usual.
I’ve had bowel movements longer than Rollins v Lesnar.
Orton v Styles was a RAW matchup.
Usos were the least impressive team and they ended up being one of the few champs that retained all night.
Shane v Miz was just walking around getting to spots, typical Shane match.
Kofi is entirely unbelievable as a heavyweight champ.
Mysterio v Joe was a waste of time...and it was only a minute.
Roman v Drew died a slow uneventful death.
HHH v Batista was 20 minutes too long and lacked any “teeth” given the plodding nearly bloodless brawling.
Angle had the retirement match since the Ultimate Warrior.
Main event was the most anticlimactic since Hogan v Bundy.

No but muh historic, muh womenz, muh black man, muh peepee hard for Iconics. 10/10 best in history.

I'm giving it a 7 and the best Mania of the decade which isnt saying much since this decade sucked.

Not even the best Mania of the 2010s

4/10 and then im being really generous. That main event was total dogshit

It was mediocre. Like it'd slot right in the middle of all time Manias. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't particularly special either.

All in all? About 6/10 from me

God damn you sound like a faggot

You sound upset and he is 100% right.

I literally can't handle this, get it away

Attached: 1452621967386.jpg (490x567, 146K)

Hogan vs. Bundy was very climactic though.

Mania was a 2.5/10 at best. Also, how can anyone say the pacing was good on this 7.5 hour shitfest? Also, the main event was embarrassing how do people think it was actually good?

whole wrestlemania was ok at best

cena and nash were the only things I enjoyed

I know that now but it was anticlimactic to me when I was a little kid because I knew Hogan was winning.

>it good because my favorite won
literally impossible to get more brainlet than this

Missed most of the pre-show except the final Battle Royal. Not enough tension and Braun Strowman vs two non-wrestlers is the most boring shit in the world and not a good use of him. Then those dweebs got more camera time later during the actual PPV. Fucking why?
Lesnar match wasn't bad, good way to get rid of Lesnar with minimal injury risk for his MMA return. Lesnar didn't lose clean so his kayfabe power is still high.
Men's tag team match was consistently entertaining. The sequence of kicking spots was fun to watch if not a little over-the-top. Probably my favorite match.
Shane vs Miz was the same boring shit as ever. If Shane never "wrestled" on another PPV again it would be too soon. This match just didn't need to happen.
Women's tag team was alright.
Kofi/Bryan was a bit too predictable, but not as bad as everyone else here is saying. Still can't get over Kofi's split/non-pecs but that's just me.
I wish Samoa/Mysterio went on longer but sometimes a squash match mix it up and I hear Rey was injured.
Reigns vs Drew was carried entirely by Drew. Reigns should learn to wrestle some time but he won't.
HHH/Batista was hilarious only due to HHH's entrance and the nose-ring. Hard to tell if HHH realizes how ridiculous his entrance was, but that's part of the charm.
Corbin/Angle was a decent showing for Angle's last match. He got to do all of his signature moves although I think the Angle-lock could've been better.
Balor/Lashley was done very well, they know how to book Finn against bigger dudes.
Women's triple threat was a fucking botchfest on top of the event being so goddamn long. They struggled to pick up the tables, let alone break them. Dunno why they didn't practice that ahead of time. I liked the entrances though.
Cena/Elias and Elias clones was kind of funny. It would've been a good opportunity for the Undertaker to just show up and chokeslam them both.

Overall I was entertained but I would've been much more entertained if it were 2 hours shorter.

26, 28, 30, & 31 were the only good manias this decade

Whatever the smarks say, this WM was pure kino, sure we had the lackluster Lesnar/Rollins build and just feels like all the previous years were for naught (as far as Lesnar being the ultimate beast). Howbeit, WWE delivered moments that will have a lasting stay on the wrestling industry as a whole.

based E-chad