G-g-g-g-guys this is freaking me out! Who the hell were these black guys? Why were they even sitting with the wrestlers...

G-g-g-g-guys this is freaking me out! Who the hell were these black guys? Why were they even sitting with the wrestlers?? It's too weird

Attached: nash summer of 92.png (1695x953, 1.09M)

Come up with something new

I'm serious, who were they? not even trolling

>Meme finally makes its main roster debut
>C-come up with something new
Fuck off

Attached: 1518997388181.jpg (399x285, 41K)

Attached: 1554688573365.png (740x880, 818K)

Then he got his revenge, you’re ignoring it and still trying to force your fantasy of him being raped. Come up with something new

They're nobodies, Nash had to sit with the fans LMAO.

dude, op for real wants to know who they were - you dont think it's weird two random middle aged black men were sitting next to each other in the first place? Were they there alone? Who invited them?? so many questions

It's over lad. Nash won yesterday.

>Sticking his hand up a black guy is winning
Jesus you nashfags are desperate

The meme war has only just begun

QUAKEY RAPEY QUADLET GAPEY

>Summer of 92 referenced on the GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL
Think again

>day adter mania and all anybody can talk about is Nash

Imagine thinking he isnt the biggest draw of all time

This. How anybody thinks this will kill the meme is beyond me. It got referenced at Mania. It's sticking around like Nash sticks around back alleys in Compton.

shits old even nash made fun of it.
a troll isnt a troll if the dude doesnt give a shit.
then its just your shitty fetish.
move on to the next shit this is stale.

Attached: D1i1dnPU8AAJNz6.jpg (960x746, 127K)

the yang gang meme is already dead dude

Ehh I still like him as a president so i post them to help him not to spread the meme.
The only one I like right now, fuck creepy biden.

Attached: 1553322059475.png (800x600, 716K)

Honestly the 1st Yea Forums storyline to come full circle. Someone inside the WWE has to lurk.

thats what I thought, if it isnt kevin nash making fun of it on his own which seems like it. so yeah he finds it funny.

Attached: 1552004543405.gif (600x337, 133K)

lol no, Nash is a brainwashed hollywood liberal - that's why the meme is funny

Technically HERE COMES THE MONEY was the first, but that was more a wishful prophesy than WWE acknowledging and legitimising Yea Forums's top meme