YAAAAAAA KOFI KINGSTON YAAAAAAA BASED BLACK MAN #reparations #blacklivesmatter #BLACKED.com

>YAAAAAAA KOFI KINGSTON YAAAAAAA BASED BLACK MAN #reparations #blacklivesmatter #BLACKED.com
>YAAAASSSSSSS WYMYNS WRESTLING YAAAASSSSSS #itwasherturn #metoo #girlsruntheworld
>BOOOOOOO FUCK HULK HOGAN BOOOOOOO #sayingthenwordisterrorism
How do we get these """""people""""" out of wrestling?

Attached: low-testosterone-soy-boy.png (620x430, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcikSYYvXvY
vocaroo.com/i/s0vKq0m0wexB
ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20120526
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=zcikSYYvXvY

Imagine getting excited for Hogan in 2019

Fuck Kofi
Fuck and fuck op

Imagine wrestling existing on any scale close to this without Hogan, oh that's right you can't brother

Attached: 1552538275049.gif (338x252, 1.01M)

please have sexual intercourse

Let go of your hate

Kofi will drop the title on Raw.

who with? bulbasaurs took all our women

I fucked your mother loads son I still hate womemes wrestling.

>Healthier talents
>Happier work environments
>better matches since no one is an immobile, drugged up, blown up wreck

Huh.

>anyone watching wrestling in the first place without based hulk strapping a rocket to it
zoom zoom

Based and truth pilled
Cringe and libtard pilled

>happy work environments
You know, that reminds me. All these companies ditched cubicles in favor of open work environments. The idea was, everyone would be happier if there were no barriers. Except it turns out that people just use it to gossip about others and fuck off instead of working. And people actually like their privacy, which is something that doesn't exist in open work environments. You barely get any desk space, since your open work environment has a bunch of roasties who have no concept of "open spaces" and shoves worthless potted plants and incense burners everywhere.

Everyone just ends up being really pissed off at each other. It's like group projects in high school and college, someone fucks off, others carry his load, the fucker gets credit anyway.

>healthier talents
>everyone in modern wwe is working injured
>talent has major pill and weed dependencies

You must be a liberal to be so disconnected with reality.

I know WWE likes to indoctrinate you to otherwise, but wrestling as a whole would've still existed without Hogan. All Hogan did really was make it a cartoon novelty in the west.

Everyone is injured in WWE because they have to work 8 days a week, 500 days a year. You cant really compare an office workspace to something as dynamic as what WWE performers handle. Depending on pills for pain is also something you can also blame Hogan on since unions and thus attempts at proper health care were immediately snitched on to secure his own spot in the company

>Black man finally wins meme B show belt
>Hurrr sjws did this hurrrr 1488 hurrr white genocide
Imagine being this fragile of a white lil dude

I HATE KOFI BECAUSE HE'S BLACK

HAHA FUCK N*GGERS XD

Attached: Sup pol.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

lol u mad faggot?

#BASEDKOFI

>WWE Title
>B show belt

Fuck off back to dudeweedchan you fucking degenerate

Yes, it's because he''s black and not a boring shitter. Why does he deserve to be champion? And no, because he's been there for years is not a valid reason

Does your last name end in stein or berg
I know kikes think theure entitled to be racially hostile because of muh holocost

You’d be saying the same thing if The Rock won the belt of back when Booker T won the belt

ESL shit skin detected

>daily reminder that half of the posters here are these """"people""""

Attached: 1554310880352.png (960x639, 284K)

Die out already

I know this is bait, but the funny thing is the behavior of leftist faggots is just going to create the kinds of people they hate

Attached: 1537598046476.jpg (1024x789, 182K)

>boring shitter

Then explain why New Day is top 5 in merch sales ya simp?

This is why

Attached: soy.2.jpg (655x881, 38K)

Christian was once a top merch seller during the Cena years. It's not that hard to do.

Christian is actually good though

>mfw pro wrestling first got popular in 1983

Attached: 3552340-gotch.frank2_.jpg (254x344, 15K)

And the current behavior from the right is only helping further perpetuate the growing hatred for whites

And what behavior is that retard? Wanting to have control of their countries borders?

Brainlet

BASED affirmative action

Wrestling was seen as an absolute joke before Hogan and both of you would be shitting on it calling it redneck cringe if he hadn't have came along.

You can't bullshit your way out of the hole you dug. Just accept the fact that you got dunked on.

Imagine trying to call other races fragile when you need to be protected from a word.

lol absolute cringe attempt at a comeback. Hogan is based and made wrestling what is it. Typical leftist trying to rewrite history.

Sage this psyop falseflag red herring thread. Kofi Kingston has done nothing nearly as beta male and SJW as the person he was in the ring with. As usual, the double standards are through the roof. It's just the ultimate brainwashing tactic to try to coerce people to wanting Bryan to win.

Based retard. OP clearly isn't shitting on Kofi he is shitting on the """"""people"""""" some of them in this very thread who thought Kofi deserved to be champ for the incredible accomplishment of having black skin.

>of having black skin
And that he worked there for a long time

>implying you're not OP

I couldn't read your shitty post, you have to spread your reddit symptoms out a little for easy digestion

Hopefully AEW will court them away with all their progressiveness.

Have to laugh at literal redditspacers projecting.

Naw, WWE is now a leftist cuck company thanks to Stephanie. This shit is just going to get worse

It was seen as hokey cartoon shit even at Hogans peek. It was Austin, Vince and Rock that helped wrestling transcend into the mainstream

Mike Chioda has been with WWE since 1989. Should he be Champ?

He's white, so no

this

White “”””””””men”””””””” are the most fragile faggots around

imagine being such a fragile limp-dicked cuck that whenever someone outside your own race does anything you instantly shatter like glass

>BLAAAACCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK PEOPLE!!!
>DAY OF THE ROPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
>SAVE ME ADOLFFFFFFFFF!!
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER!!!!

>the white race is supreme
>the white race will go extinct if black people win in fictional sports
Which is it brother?

Attached: hulkster.jpg (589x588, 81K)

Says the cuck larping as a shit skin

Attached: BL2yLdH2H8-6.png (300x250, 25K)

FUCKING BASED AND TRUTHPILLED

Case and point

stephanie is keeping this shithole glued together

>better matches
KYS. Wrestlemania last night had not a single excellent match, not even a "good" match in my opinion.

based

as if the Hogan-era matches were much better you fucking moron, if kofi v bryan had gone on in 1985 it would be seen as one of the greatest matches of all time

literally any randy savage match from that era was better than "jump-flip-spin" shit
You know absolutely jack shit about ring psychology; this is supposed to be a fight between two men, not a ballet contest

Neither one of them would be on the card in 1985, not unless they were roided to the gills

Sigh... I miss this.

there wasn't even any flippy shit in kofi v bryan

It took 10 wrestlemanias for WWE to finally have a mania they could truthfully call "good" and 17 Wrestlemanias before they had one that could be truthfully called "great".

Hell, last night's mania is probably better than the first 9 by default.

Wasted trips. Niggers are so fragile they need to be protected from a word.

lol OP makes a thread about redditor numales obsessing over blacks and females and the thread gets filled with redditor numales who immediately start strawmanning about racism right wingers nazis and drumpf

Wrestlemania 3 shits on last night from a massive height.

Seething.

Attached: 1554474496125.png (634x951, 885K)

Seething.

I'm at a loss for words to describe what shit you are. reddit spacing isn't fucking real, you're one of the literal marks who bought that the reddit spacing is not sarcasm when you have to go on reddit to know what reddit spacing even is.

Funny how you immediately stopped doing it once you got called out.

Attached: 1542513564970.png (987x551, 160K)

Fuuuuuuck /pol/. What didn't here me? FUCK /pol/!! None of you cocksucking bitches wouldn't do anything to any minorities, let alone black people, if you at the chance.

Attached: 262.jpg (1000x767, 171K)

Seething.

ESL shit skin detected

Attached: 3139536338_82c416ba81_m.jpg (240x192, 34K)

Moonshine drinking, sister fucking, dirtbike riding, mud eating, pasty white motherfucker.

Honestly false.
35 had multiple ok matches and one very great match.

3 had one very great match and that's it. Yes, Hogan lifted a fat guy but the match leading up to that moment was absolute garbage.

Niggers on crosses, Fags in boxes

>I MUST DEFEND KOFI BECAUSE HE IS BLACK
Nowhere in the OP has Kofi been shat on and you are all proving the point by immediately getting defensive and sperging about fucking /pol/. Have sex.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vKq0m0wexB

Seething.

35 had one good match, a Shane spot fest, a Cena rap and that's it. A fucking Nash injoke was the highlight of the night. 3 had one of the greatest Wrestlemania matches in history and the biggest Wrestlemania moment of all time.

Stop jerking off to the Turner Diaries, it's bad for you. Besides, who else is gonna fuck your pig?

me too user. Atleast it was entertaining.

35% to 50% of sub-Saharan Africans are inbred. Source: ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20120526

>the biggest Wrestlemania moment of all time.

Austin beat Shawn at WM 14, user.

Cringe.

Hmm. Ya got me there. Your sister is still a whore.

I know m8 but at least I don't fuck mine.

Well if she's a slut, send her my way!

It's it fascinating? Semites and Low IQ Browns are highly inbred, yet they project their flaws onto literally the LEAST inbred race, the White Race. It's just fascinating. Everything is backwards.

Yet with all that White "supremacy" you shits claim you don't run the world.

i love kofi. he's not championship material. for the record, i always hated daniel bryan, and think he's also not championship material. how many did they give that little retard the title? seth rollins is the universal champion. what did he do, ever? he retired sting, he injured the very first universal champion, finn balor, who also shouldn't be near a title, with the exact same move. he also blew his own knee out doing basic bitch shit. the problem is no one looks like championship material. kofi got the title for brownie points, and being a company man for so long, he deserves the rub. you know why else kofi has the title? because everyone is a little midget like him today, so it's not a problem of size for him. it is, however, a size problem for the company. one of the few guys on the roster today that looks like a champion, is drew mcintyre. say what you want, but big belts look good on big guys. these little shitters don't even fit in the belts.

Nice samefagging, Schlomo.

>first ever this
>first ever that

Where does he mention white supremacy you assmad retard?
Read the link. Whites are the least inbred of all races. I suppose fucking science is racist now too right?

That spacing looks 1,000x times better than one lengthy, run-on sentence you ignoramus

I'm just tired of niggers getting handed everything to them and being ungrateful about it.

>Black people and women weren't being pushed so it's cringe

Just more of that black privilege, user

Attached: 1457542995858.png (750x609, 532K)

COMING IN AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 19,000 POUNDS, EVERYONE ITT

in 1985, no one would take seriously WWF championship match between a shucking and jiving nigger and a skinny-fat onions-chugging manlet

>working in an office for a salary
>working

Lmao. Get richer

>defending niggers this much
>being this much of a cuck

It's cringe because you think HBGay almost killing the company is a bigger moment than the birth of Hulkamania you retarded zoomer.

>t. redditor

Attached: The+use+of+the+word++as+argument+_ea42c2af8dbafcda194a6188dcc62a54.png (706x674, 19K)

>texttexttexttexttexttexttext
every fucking time

Tough to read with your 2nd grade education /pol/ bitch?

Rent free

Based and true

It's just retaliation because white people have been constantly attacked race-wise in the last 10 years.

>Omit needless words. Vigorous writing is concise. A sentence should contain no unnecessary words, a paragraph no unnecessary sentences, for the same reason that a drawing should have no unnecessary lines and a machine no unnecessary parts. This requires not that the writer make all sentences short, or avoid all detail and treat subjects only in outline, but that every word tell.
Strunk & White, The Elements of Style, 1959.

That infographic is lean and conveys everything it wants to convey in very few words.

I've been here for over 10 years and I've been posting with "reddit spacing" for the entire time.

I love how literal redditors are on Yea Forums. It makes it so much more fun to tell them the secret phrase (Fuck niggers. teehee)

based

How the fuck did you get around the wordfilter?

There is over one hundred words of butthurt in that """meme""" someone angrily made because they were called a name online.

based teehee user

>leftist
Couldn't be more wrong. Also, nice shifting of the goal posts, faggot.

And the spacing of the text gives me aids too. Just write the fucking thing in excel then change cell colours. Retarded /pol/ posters

It took you 3 hours to come up with that? Embarrassed for you famalam.

Same here. It simply looks better and is easier to read.

Holy seethe. I had stuff to do, friend. I'm sorry I can't watch this thread to play with you all night.

Cool story bro. Try harder next time 3 hours for you to cry about being called a liberal is a shit tier comeback. Now pretend Hogan didn't take wrestling mainstream again for me that was funny.

Stop crying

>n-no u-u
3 hours for this.

turn that shit off until it changes. get woke go broke is a thing because of this. remove shekel and wwe will edge itself again

>Everything I don't like is /pol/!

Could it be regular people just don't want to see their means of escapism turned into a joke?

the thing is all the fragile white dudes are self-loathing liberal faggots who want to prove how not racist they are by shitting on their own race, even discounting (((them)))

Attached: 315D0099-B900-4898-8B01-A8AE8CF0D23A.jpg (708x928, 157K)

As ever with literary rules, there is something to this. But it should also be discarded at will.

Attached: A76EE529-9FD2-45D0-B101-2327F3D7612B.jpg (480x272, 20K)

I can't even imagine being pissed enough to write something like this. Especially considering it's about characters in a children's TV show being the wrong gender/ethnicity.

For me, the real red pill was learning to accept that not all of these obsessed /pol/ posters are ironic and some people are unhinged enough to genuinely feel this level of hatred over something trivial.

>their means of escapism turned into a joke

Attached: C25820FD-9582-48C5-81AB-B9D1EECA8A77.jpg (275x183, 6K)

slav countries post these now too. holocaust 2 is going to be the super bowl of genocides.

You people are the sjws, everything that hurts your little identity issues is muh anti-white agenda, literally everything.

Attached: 1548658813881.jpg (640x618, 37K)

Damn straight, I need a 6'6" big bulky man to be immobile in the ring because a skinny guy being good at fake fighting is completely unrealistic and ludicrous. We need champs like Diesel, Sid, Big Show and Great Kali again cause they drew dimes!

Attached: anderson-silva-ufc-208-1.jpg (1000x600, 178K)

>n-n-no u
absolute state of the left arguments

>Wrestling was seen as an absolute joke before Hogan
>before hogan
>implying wrestling was ever not seen as a joke
lmaoing at the absolute STATE of you're tiny simp brain

>Diesel, Sid, Big Show and Great Kali again
sure, or guys like stone cold, the rock, triple h, and undertaker. you know, draws over 6 feet tall, with charisma, and wrestling ability.

>like kofi
>dislike womens wrestling
>like hulk, kinda

Worked

I love Kofi but hate TheNigDay especially Xavier and no not because he fucked Paige

have text

They're all named Cletus or Billy Bob

Little men can draw though. Just look at the Lucha scene. Rey is 5 foot nothing and he sold thousands of masks

>I can't read
OP doesn't shit on niggers or women he is shitting on people like you who bring your reddit tier race obsession into everything

fucking kek

just wanted to point out the incredible amount of butthurt in these poltard posts

>tries to post a """meme"""
>gets laughed at
>literally gets told how to write
>starts redditspacing furiously
>b-butthurt! p-pol!
the absolute state

Holy fuck look at the numale reddit seethe ITT. Have sex ya simps.

I used to work in a open work environment office and it was abysmal for everyone. You could clearly see that no one was relaxed or comfortable except the brass who for some reason didn't have to be open to anyone and hid in their offices all day. After I left they had another brainwave to get those standing desks that start to rise and fall on a timer or something.

>triple h
>undertaker
>draws
>have wrestling ability
pfftHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>LMAO BOTTOM TEXT
every time

Attached: e9b.jpg (585x398, 18K)