You actually didn't watch all 8 hours of WWE last nite, did ya?

You actually didn't watch all 8 hours of WWE last nite, did ya?

Attached: kirby thinking.png (500x475, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o7rlm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was more like 7.5 and yes

Skipped the preshow and watched the rest in spurts over the last two days

I did and now I want to die

Not only did I do that, I was shitposting here 6 hours before the pregame show threads.

I feel you user.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I watched the whole thing then continued watching when they replayed it on the network afterward but fell asleep during AJ vs Orton 2

I don't watch WWE at all

I watched the last 2 matches while taking my shit this morning

Nah, went to work for overtime pay, then watched Chadzam with friends.

Don't you mean all 10 hours ya casual simp?

Of course not.
I skipped the preshow and watched Mania until Kofi's win. I immediately turned it off afterwards having seen the one thing I cared about and I'm very glad I did. Considering what I'm reading from the results, it seems like the night just fell the fuck apart after Bryan/Kofi, not that it was much before it. I guess the Smackdown tag match was apparently really good but my stream constantly went to shit during it so I couldn't watch it.

i don't watch divashit

>smack down tag match was really good
Lol no. When has a 4 way tag match ever been good? It was a complete clusterfuck that had the gay flippy smark favorites involved so of course they will say it's good.

Lmao no

I was cooking during the preshow.

I didnt see the match at all, I am just saying what I'm reading about that match has been largely positive.

yeah but i missed the kofi match and the one before that because i thought i was having a heart attack

No, I skipped the pre-show and first two hours of the main card.

I don't watch WWE so I don't care

I did.

Best part of the night was when old fuck Bret "The Shitman" Fart got BTFO by a smark.

I fell asleep a few times.

WWMEME fans are cucks

streamable.com/o7rlm

Attached: WWE JUST FANS.webm (600x336, 2.59M)