*loses in your path*

*loses in your path*

Attached: RIOTT_11282017jg_0005--27bafd4815922eb727b4d50b5038bee2.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVdYTEPtbL8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6t4lI2-WOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1554603902146.jpg (699x467, 54K)

they deserve better

sarah logan got the biggest push of her life in that jobber rumble, always seen her as the jannetty of the group

Imagine Liv deep throating your cock while Sarah gobbles your balls while Ruby licks and fingers your asshole until you cum on Liv's face and the other two lick it off and swap your cum

Attached: C098E9C9-45A1-47DE-9548-A09191DC45BD-8683-00000B513E66127E.png (209x363, 127K)

>EC match
>literally shit until Sarah and Liv get involved
>Sarah calls damn near every fucking spot
>gets eliminated
>match quality drastically goes down

>Battle Royal last night
>women start flailing about like spastics
>Sarah literally grabs Liv to stop her getting involved
>Stares in despair at the fact no other woman knows how to work a match but her

Why the fuck isn't Sarah pushed to the moon? Is it because of her pillow tummy?

Attached: mmm soft.jpg (864x1080, 201K)

where does the "Sarah Logan is a ring general" meme come from?

a fellow gentleman of breeding and taste, i see

Sarah is that dumpy girl at the office type of fat.

All Divas need to be either six pack sex kittens like Mandy or they need to commit to being fat like Nia and Tamina and just become a mastadon

Heels always control the match

why are they a team again? is there a backstory in the comics

True.
Sarah is probably the strongest outside of Nia and Nia only outtakes her because of fat stronk

It's a shame since she's one of the best they have. Just let Ruby talk for her instead of making her put on that awful southern accent or let her use her normal southern accent

Based and swallowedpill

youtube.com/watch?v=hVdYTEPtbL8

Cant remember a promo after gay meat, Why does a southern girl larp as a viking?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6t4lI2-WOc
Her accent isn't thick really
And because she's from north west Europe
Also because her husband got her into it

>And because she's from north west Europe
isn't she from like Kentucky?

Oh I fucked that up.
Her family are from there IIRC I think they moved to US like 3 or 4 generations ago, she says it on one of those videos they post

muh heritage burgers are the worst

Attached: womens wrestling.webm (832x370, 206K)

>discount alexa bliss
>ugly goth with a huge nose
>literally who

Wow how did they flop

Not really, user.
Irishfag here and there's a different between "oi I'm Oirish just like you cause my mom's shirt once got touched by a fucking dog that's an Irish setter so I'm OIRISH"

Sarah and Ray are just LARPers based around a modern day ideal of a reasonably acceptable Viking lifestyle - not like she goes around screaming "I WUZ VIKING I RAID AND RAPE EUROPE CAUSE I'M VIKING"

LARPing is still cringe tho
it's only americans that act like that, absolutely no norwegians give two fucks about "muh vikangz"

No, some do.
But the point I'm making is she's not trying to claim she's Nordic - both her and Ray both say it several times in videos they're just living a lifestyle as a Viking as opposed to claiming to be a modern day Viking from Norway

Not blonde.
No fake tits.
Not fit.

Literally nothing Vince likes. Same reason. Ember moon and Ruby Riot haven't been pushed either.

Which would you prefer, shitskin?
>I'm proud to be white
>I'm proud to be from [literally who cares], Europe

Wanna have my way with Sarah's arms

I understand Ruby because of the tats/hair goes against the idea of what WWE considers good.

But Sarah literally saves any match she's in when she gets to call it.
Sasha got pushed to the fucking moon and she's a balding flat skank

>who is Varg?

Meant for

No worries, user, tag titles are due some time this year.