Who's moving, Yea Forums?

Who's moving, Yea Forums?

Attached: shake.jpg (600x338, 42K)

probably about 300k people after the first hour
kek only joking SD will move to FS2

Get AJ the fuck off SDL. He’s beyond stale on there. Strowman to SD. McIntyre and Reigns need to be on separate brands. Have the singles women’s championship exclusive to RAW and the tag belts exclusive to SDL

me to Impact after that WM

Bryan's going to Raw. Probably AJ too since since Vince has been wanting it forever.

Fatsuka so Becky can get her win back

AJ, Bryan, Asuka to Raw.

The FUCKING PLUMMET five (Corbin, Balor, Mcintyre, Lashley, Braun) to SD

AJ, Jeff, Ali, Bryan and Andrade to RAM

Balor to SMACK so he can have fresh opponents

Balor to SDL

Joe to RAW

Balor has been proven to consistently be a draw, though. When he's in an hour of raw the ratings either increase or stay the same

Who fucking cares
the roster is fucking buried and has shitty champs
samoa joe is the only saving grace but im sure hes gonna get buried in the future by some meme star that reddit likes

Nakamura and aj to raw

Roman and strowman to sd

Joe and and balor swap

Sd gets tag teams

Raw get women

Balor to 205

Me. Onto greener pastures.

Me to OP’s moms house

My dick to OP'S moms asshole.

Based user saving the fed/

There are not enough Female tag teams to make it brand exclusive. Unless you want teams to travel

Roman is going to smackdown to boost the ratings

Current top heels
-Bryan
-Joe
-Mcintyre, Bobbo, Corbin, Elias

current top faces
-Seth
- AJ
-Balor, Braun, Reigns, Miz, Kofi

add in KO and Sami
Maybe seperate Shinske and Rusev

basically split these guys down the middle.

Unify all the titles and make them cross brand

Can separate cesaro and Shamus, and Allistar and ricochet by now too.

Heavy upper mid card if this is done correctly.

Hopefully we get Bryan, AJ, Joe, Balor, Andrade and Pete Dunne all on the same show somehow

also Rey, Hardy Boys, Bray
Orton and Cena
There is actually potential here.

Buddy Murphy dropped the title so he can move to the main roster

Attached: a7400-1530853149-800.jpg (790x790, 82K)

Rose & Deville
The Riott Squad
Sasha and Bayley
Nia and Tamina
IIconics
Bliss and Mickie James

I think that’s more than enough for a 2 hour show. RAW can have Becky, Charlotte, Ronda, Natalya, Ember Moon, Naomi, Asuka, Carmella, Lacey Evans and whoever else I left out

MANLETS FUCKING EVERYWHERE

Either that or they fucked up and are about to waste him like they're wasting Cedric

205 Live will be rebranded as Smackdown Overtime for the third hour on FS1.

Maybe he'll just leave like Neville. Unrelated, but Neville and Murphy could have had some great matches if they had been on at the same time

more like smackdown underweight

>Get aj off smackdown

Attached: benoit cringe.gif (200x200, 684K)

AJ is shit on Smackdown

>all these people saying RAM gets the womens titles
YES YES YES PLEASE YES
TAKE ALL THE WOMEN OFF SMA+CK

McIntyre to smack so he can win the real strap

Vince experiments more on SD too so the likelihood of this happening is greater

>more like smackdown underweight
Last night Murphy and Nese competed for the cruiser strap while Bryan and Kofi competed for the WWE belt.

Attached: 87c44-15517974488019-800.jpg (800x450, 55K)

What makes him stand out besides his in ring work is the fact that he has been on smackdown since the beginning of the second brand split

I think he's staying on raw so seth can drop the title to him at summerslam.

Me to NJPW. Fuck this semen slurping company

Pedomod to Reddit

>besides his in ring work
He's living mostly on past glory and we all know it

New Day will get split up. Big E and X will be moved to RAW so Kofi defends the belt alone. Owens, Ali, Bryan, Sheamus, Nakamura, Usos to all to RAW

Balor, Lashley, Rush, Cedric, Apollo Crews, Riott Squad, EC3, McIntyre going to SD

What is even the point of a cruiserweight division? I mean I guess they get more airtime, except nobody watches 205. Rey Mysterio has fought Big Show and yesterday he had a match with Fat Joe. Why do they other midgets need to be put into their own division. It legit feels like there's only about ten guys on the roster too

Senor Joe is the only heel champion

That means Roman is moving to Smackdown

There's nothing for Roman to do on Raw when you have an all babyface champion roster

They'd be absolute idiots to have Roman go after Jasethy or potato

All the biggest names move to SmackDown in order for the future FOX move to be a success

this. If fucking Gaytch was willing to work Tuesdays for the move to a crappy network like MyNetworkTV back in 2008, you’d have to think WWE is gonna load up the roster for a big time network like FOX

>he think Roman will go on the B show

Attached: 1546106882214.jpg (236x350, 16K)

Taker moved to the B show and look at his career, Roman will be fine

Reigns is THE GUY, he's not going to SmackDown, just like Cena never.

Raw will tank without Reigns. Who will carry it? Seth??? holy fucking yikes

Study history. Cena was THE GUY. Taker was a foundation not THE GUY. Cena as THE GUY never went to SmackDown during brand split. Vince ain't putting Roman on SmackDown.

If Smackdown is the B show, Raw is the C for comatose show

>Cena as THE GUY never went to SmackDown during brand split
>was on SD 2002-2005
>drafted to SD in 2016

both shows absolutely suck, espeiclaly smackdown, boggles my mind how ppl think that shit show is good, must have never seen wrestling when it was good

They haven't been watchable in over a decade, and haven't been good in nearly 2 decades

bottom line is, Raw is Vince's baby and will always be the A show and receive preferential treatment

Cena wasn't the guy yet from 2002-2005. Roman was his replacement as the guy by 2016. You're literally proving his point down to the year

Once Cena was anointed THE GUY by Vince, he never went back to Smackdown during split.

Cena wasn't THE GUY 2002-2004 - Lesnar and HHH were, then they tried grooming Orton and Batista before considering Cena

Cena wasn't THE GUY in 2016, Roman Reigns was