Attached: BASEDD.png (540x262, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYGqEWHjF2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_7ZCbuBbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So?

And that's a good thing

saying nigger means racist

He's not even a racist, he never even did anything racist. He just said something stupid behind closed doors. Everybody does.

And yet everyone cheered when his music hit

lindsey WHO?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYGqEWHjF2Y
WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

Hey guys, just a reminder: let's ruin a geriatric's life because of retarded comments he made in private.

This

Fuck Hogan, fuck drumpf, and fuck white people.

PERIODDDDDDDDDT.

# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
(spam filter filler)
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
READ THIS POST! READ THIS POST!!

POSTER OF HOGAN'S QUOTE IS AN OPPORTUNISTIC HATER. THAT OFTEN-REPEATED QUOTE IS A LITERAL SLANDEROUS LIE WHICH HE ADJUSTED TO MAKE EVEN MORE DAMNING. IT'S A FALSE TRANSCRIPT RELEASED PRIOR TO RELEASE OF THE AUDIO. IN PARTICULAR, "I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n****r." IS 100% FALSE. HULK HOGAN SAID NOTHING OF THE SORT.

HERE IS THE AUDIO: youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_7ZCbuBbc [Open] [Open]

150K VIEWS PROVES THERE ARE 1 MILLION MORE WRESTLING FANS WHO NEED TO SEE THE LIGHT. 150K VIEWS SHOWS HOW FEW OF THOSE WHO HAVE JUDGED AGAINST HULK HOGAN HAVE DONE SO WITH ADEQUATE RESEARCH.

Hey guys, just a reminder: Lindsey Kelk is a fat pig.

Prove it.

BASED and Diamondpilled

Attached: bang.jpg (500x630, 63K)

Everyone is a racist and that's okay.

goddamn brother

Attached: 1530733709349.jpg (811x1080, 345K)

Attached: 1503680523163.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

These people always have the worst skeletons in their closet. Bet this simp is a child abuser

hence the pop

Shes right but his fanbase is also racist and dont care.

Attached: 44545687.jpg (800x800, 117K)

This is why I never understand why people apologize to the left. They're still going to call you an unforgivable racist, so why apologize?

Fuck yeah, he's a real american, brother

Based Hulkster fighting for the rights of every white.

BASED AND REDPILLED

>hence the pop

This. We need more racists.

The hulkster's gonna leg drop the 3/5ths out of every nappy haired, squared nosed, low iq porch monkey in a final blaze of glory

Absolutely Based and Freedompilled!

Attached: 1541257771174.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Brothers *ahem* BROTHERS

I have an announcement for all my Hulkamaniacs

Attached: 894OMCH.jpg (410x579, 45K)

Tell my why its bad to be racist?

Attached: 1964f7ef.png (250x250, 38K)

It's hateful, goyim

This is why the vast majority of this board is lonely and depressed.

Why is it always white people speaking for black people on social issues? Do they think were too stupid to think for ourselves? Hulk is owning up to what he did. Still the GOAT.

how will nigs make white people feel better exactly

I AM A WHITE AMERICAN
FIGHT FOR THE REICH OF THE ARYAN
FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT
FIGHT FOR WHAT'S WHITE

> do they think were
Kill yourself guardian ape

It's always verified journalists and other barely relevant people so exposure basically.

Fight me

SJWism is just White Paternalism for the current year

BASED

Attached: Hulk HoGOAT.gif (498x382, 1.99M)

Gladly, you boons are just like the irish
All stench and mouth until you start crying when your jaw gets spun

Attached: Alicia%20Fox%20Backstage%20with%20Hulk%20Hogan%20&%20Rosa%20Mendes.jpg (640x640, 112K)

Attached: 20190408_081928.jpg (572x662, 118K)

Foxy wanting that BWC

Well I dont want to support someone who thinks of me as lesser just because of the race I was born. Hogan is already an awful person as it is, adding his own self admitted racism just adds to his own massive pile of shit that makes up his physical form. Hulk never "owned up" to anything, he blamed everything else for his own words and THEN his apology tour was mostly composed of "Be sure you watch what you say because you never know who's watching" rather than actually regretting anything he said.

Why are you, as a fellow black, continuing to suck the cock of a man who hates you?

Big E is just as fucking racist as Hulk, but because he's black, he gets away with it.

He's always moaning on his gay little twitter profile about how the white man is keeping him down, despite providing him with a great job. If I went on to my twitter and starting bitching about my boss and they saw it, I'd lose my job the next day.

Thats not a reason

>Hulk is owning up to what he did
Is he though? All he really did was warn people about being recorded when they don't know

Based black man seeing through the facade. Jews are the common enemy.

>but because he's black, he gets away with it.

Always do. Blacks could get together to torture a retarded White kid solely for being White and it still wouldn't racist to the liberal world.

Can you post some examples from Big E

How come white liberals always believe that literal rapists and murders in prison can be rehabilitated, but also believe that if someone said something offensive years ago then they should be branded as untouchable for life?

They don't. The liberal thinks that racism comes from the outcasts, and not from normal people fed the fuck up with niggers. Notice how he implies that only the lonely and depressed can be racist. Is it at all logical? No. In fact, he'll probably retort to this post with kekistani bullshit and strawmen arguments.

But blacks are way more racists than whites. You can make fun of us all you want, but if even the slightest transgression takes place criticizing blacks, we get disqualified from life.

based lyricschad BTFO'ing blue checkmark marks

The New Day are the biggest bunch of whiny, entitled manchildren I think I've ever seen in wrestling. They get so much airtime doing their embarassing little "Pancake power" or dressing up as fucking anime characters, and so many opportunities, but they're ALWAYS moaning on twitter about how they're being kept down.

If you don't like your job conditions, fucking leave. Don't whine on the internet like a bunch of faggots

that's called an angle ya dumbfuck

He literally said he's racist and "fuck niggers" in his rant, dipshit

These SJW need to get the hell over it. Over 80k Hulkamaniacs were cheering for him in the Met Life Silverdome brother.

Based, cant wait to replace all white people

wow, it's almost as if there's a difference between a group with all the power shitting on the powerless and the powerless punching upward towards the people holding them down

$150 says if we bugged Lindsay Kelk's house, we'd here her say worse.

More examples: If someone like Ron Simmons or Booker presented something at the HOF and some white guys refused to stand up, they'd be the target of hit articles calling them racist.

The WWE is fucking retarded and so backwards

Pol has warped your mind so much that you think regular people are just dropping the n bomb all day in their house?

it's almost as if context matters

Yeah racism is all fun and games till muh Joos want to wipe out whitey then racism becomes a problem, huh Billy

Worse.

hope you're trolling but you actually seem this retarded

Not being a racist will make you feel better.

>LOL Fuck niggers
>LOL Fuck women
>LOL Fuck short people
>AH GOD WHY AM I SO LONELY AT LEAST I HAVE MY Yea Forums BROS, RIGHT BROS? PLEASE RESPOND.

>it's almost as if
Kek, canned reddit response. Eat shit, beta male.

I wonder if that has something to do with the fact that one of those groups is has a history of discrimination and oppression on the other...hmmmm

It's almost as if Wrestlemania brought another wave of redditors to this site.

Dont you have a fat cock to suck on red/dit?

>beta male
Kek, canned /pol/ response

"waaaaaah, why is it ok to shit on me because i'm racist but it's not ok for me to shit on black people? i just don't get it!"

>You can make fun of us all you want
Oh no the little baby boy got his feelings hurt
Do you want me to kiss your boo boo and make the pain go away
I can't believe the mean black people are making fun of you

Attached: twitter cringey faggot w fake gender.jpg (603x716, 353K)

>The liberal thinks that racism comes from the outcasts, and not from normal people fed the fuck up with niggers
The vast majority of identitarians on the right that are racist are outcasts and some of your lowest financial earners, muh white idenity is all they have to lean on. Successful people care more about class then muh identity politics. The niggers of up scale areas are usually white meth heads so a lot of the wealthy whites see lower class whites as their niggers

He said everybody's a little bit racist and he never said fuck niggers.

Nice punchable face, stupid.

he said "i'm a little racist to a point....fuckin n*ggers..."

wow this guy must have trained at the comedy cellar

racist niggers like Hogan because he keeps it real unlike leftist cucks

I'm friends with some black dudes. But, I'm just calling it like it is.

>the state of white leftists

Attached: chris tranny.jpg (1118x759, 148K)

>Lindsey
Reminder that women and nu-male cucks shouldn't be watching simulated violence in the first place, and yet they're compelled to poz literally every medium and form of entertainment there is.

Asperger's. No surprise there.

fuckin niggers is quite different than fuck niggers.