Backstage reaction to Kofi winning

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT ALL THE WHITE BOYS SEETHING LOOK AT BRIAN KENDRICK LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: backstage when Kofi won.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

These people are wrestlers? Never seen any of them.

The backstage cuts were cringe too. I mean sure, titus can cheer. But why the fuck would nikki cross be going mad over a kofi win?

Because she was told too.

because they wanted to show the fuckable plump nikki for the few fans that wanna cum in her repeatedly

This whole "Weeeee Niggers" thing is so tired now.

>why would Nikki cross be going mad over a Kofi win
Haha......

Tbf, there is a 94% chance that Kendrick doesnt even know where he even was at that time.

Based Kendricks is the only one in that room who isn't a soifag. Imagine getting that excited over a predetermined outcome.

Was wondering the same. Lmao at creative and their pea sized brains.

Brian is the only former wwe champ there

I liked how during her supportiveness she tried to still show that she was mentally unstable. Shit was so fucking cheese.

>now.

Of course she's mentally unstable, she's cheering for a nigger.

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

lmao, black fragility is real.

Attached: B5F6D0FE-C182-41E2-914D.jpg (270x480, 12K)

Do niggers not realize it was fake and set up? Why are they marking out?

Attached: 1553035258537.png (1279x677, 1.12M)

White women love black men whiteboi

Haha

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE Yea ForumsERGLOSPHERE AFTER BASED GHANAIAN BOI WINS A VIETNAMESE GRAPPLING BELT

lol @ Johnny Reddit standing up to not appear racist

Montez and Bianca take WE WUZ KANGS shit really seriously

Attached: 002_Bianca2__01302019ca_063--a4a110d50b07280e43412bcd56b635ba.jpg (1200x1200, 149K)

Niggers overreact to everything because they love the spotlight. Why do you think they go so crazy during magic tricks? It's so they can show their mother, their 15 minutes of fame being part of some youtube compilation. If they're lucky they'll get to plug their shitty SoundCloud.

She should lynch herself with that hair

Attached: kurt.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

Why did Pat Mcafee allow his stream to get BLACKED like this

Kendricks redpilled

bc pat and woolie are the berfect examble of how a baseb white boi and baseb black boi can be super best frienbs

It's weird how black people get away with that shit, but if a white person even hinted at it, everyone, including other white people would freak out. White people are fucking weird, not even "bad", just so strange.

Because she's a babyface

Kendrick and Bryan are bros. They trained and toured together for years.

>Why would a Euroshitter thot being virtuing for the BBC
Hmmm

Attached: 7677676.jpg (400x400, 38K)

WE

WUZ

must feel pretty weird pretending to care about something when you know both the wrestlers in the match and the people who booked it

KANGZ

FRAGILE WHITE BOIS

They're faces. Kofi is the face. They didn't show Corbin, McIntyre, or Lashley cheering him on.

That said, the cuts were stupid. We got enough of them on Smackdown.

N SHIIIEEET

>Playing up the reaction on a WWE supported reaction stream and being excited for overlooked locker room favorite getting the win
Gee. I wonder.

Attached: rebbit.png (1074x351, 70K)

Yeah thats the issue. 1980s rasslin, heels and babyfaces. Not character choices made on how individual would act in certain situations.

They are 100% without a doubt racist against whites.

Unironically based

Kendrick has been around since 2003. Can understand desu

poetry

Attached: greg.jpg (1764x1764, 247K)

I wacth WWE pretty regularly and have never seen or know who these two niggers are.

Attached: 0e05c48fa2a6ee2c-600x338.jpg (600x338, 33K)

So? Gonna cry about it bitch?

They're in NXT. At least Bianca is. She's green as goose shit, but she's better than 75% of the main roster's women

No one would have a problem if whites were allowed to be equally racist

>racist against whites
Literally impossible

Figures. I don't watch any online only WWE content.

Reminder the WWE title isn't the real title anymore. Everyone knows the universal title is the actual top title, and a proud white man still has the *real* belt. Someone like Kofi (black) doesn't GET to be champion in this business... but that's a nice little B+ title ya got there. Whennn you wishhhh uponnn a starrrr...

Attached: seth_rollins_universal_champion_new_2018_by_ssjgokufan01_dc9dp41-350t.png (495x350, 166K)

You're missing the best WWE shit, but it's okay. Hasn't really been must see since Almas' reign.

>hurr durr top of his head oh no no no
Kendrick has more hair in his almost 40 than most of us that are at least 8-15 years younger. He also looks like he hasn't aged a day. back to the topic, why would he celebrate this? Not only it's fake, his bro Bryan just "lost". He's the only guy there that looks real and the only guy that got a clue about wrestling

Montez screams DIMES. Gonna make the whitoids FUME more than kofi has done one day

>jasetty
>white

>Colby Lopez

Attached: 1548323981437.jpg (234x281, 10K)

Based kendrick not giving a fuck

Yes, weird how blacks have always been a disadvantaged group in America due to the dominance of white culture. Wonder why blacks are allowed to show pride in the historical figures that ended actual law enforced discrimination and segregation.

>Armenian
>White

>FUCKING N-

Attached: asp.png (118x141, 36K)

>AJ, Kairi, Seff couldn't bother to show up so they just put cardboard cutouts of themselves there and hoped nobody would notice

I just see naggers.

lmao, this. Even on the website. Rollins is first.

Thank god Shayne killed her when she wore that cringe outfit

And thank god she killed her again when she wore an even cringier outfit on Saturday.

The Man With The Plan isnt going to mark out over some scripted event. Hes got more important things to worry about, like the lizard people at the center of the Earth.

What a G

The same could be said about the retards here that get upset about fake fighting.

Kendrick is the only guy there that isn't a fucking mark.

>BRIAN KENDRICK
The dude that tag teamed with Paul London? He's back?

You talking about me?

Attached: 999E5F6A-051D-4651-841A-0E62CF183682.gif (320x358, 3.83M)

If we're talking kayfabe, the whole mental issue can be chalked up to just that. You can tell someone like Nikki that it's going to be fun to watch and she'll probably show up just because.

>"LOOK WE LET A BLACK WIN!! LOOK AT HOW HAPPY OTHER WWE MINORITIES ARE!! LOOK AT HOW WOKE WE ARE. PLEASE BUY WWE MERCHANDISE!!"

how people dont see this as just a marketing scheme is beyond me.

>gargano shows no emotion until he sees all the race marks stand up
based aryan manlet

Its called equality user.

Attached: 1533554647729.jpg (600x450, 64K)

By this same logic, shouldn't blacks celebrate Kenyan pride, Nigerian pride, Somali pride, Ghanan pride, etc. instead of "black pride"? But then again, most niggers don't have any culture or identity beyond their "blackness," so it's no surprise. But Amerimutts are in the same boat, they're European mongrels so they can't really celebrate an identity or culture beyond being "white" either. So we're back to square one.

>having to watch wrestlers reactions to the match backstage
>the absolute fucking state of WWE in 2019
This company can't die fast enough.
Why do you faggots still watch this shit?

Kendrick literally started training at hbk's wrestling school with bryan,why would he cheer against him?

>niggers in tears over scripted social justice bullshit

there is something seriously wrong with those people

It helps realign my palate. You can't drink the top shelf stuff every day.

yea, i wonder why blacks don't do that....
oh right because white people kidnapped them, enslaved them, and erased their identity

>purchased
>housed, clothed and fed
>freed

fixed it for you bruh

you're a brainlet

Why are they trying so hard to fake crying?

they let a black guy win the wwe title.. once it wasn't the main title anymore.

It's amazing how many fags we have on this board.

And if she gets called up she will just get worse

>oh right because white people kidnapped them, enslaved them, and erased their identity
niggers did that to themselves. Whitey didn't start the slave trade in Africa.

HAHAHA look at AJ! He's so pissed he doesn't even react!

This.This. Ive never seen a company put so little effort into their product AND insult the fans everytime they can and the fans LOVE it/defend it feverishly

Really? Can you define "racism" for us?

Power and prejudice, honkey

POWERFUL. WE WWE CHAMPIONS NOW. SIT DOWN WHITE BOI

>the title that never appeared on tv for months
>the real wwe title

ok senpai

Attached: tenor (4).gif (220x220, 108K)

Isn't the guy on the far right in the red blazer the *slaps thigh* fellow from NXT?

Based and Redpilled Kendrick

>just a marketing scheme

Welcome to pro wrestling. Let me tell you about the Young Bucks...

"White Pride has always been about racism".

...That statement is Racist against White People.

You can't argue with these "people". Just build your White Empire and let them panic and whine at you. lol

She looks about halfies herself. That caramel skin didn't come from Wakanda!

It's literally impossible for White People to ever be racist. Only non-Whites are racist. Non-Whites benefit from Whites every second of every day. Only White People are the true victim of racism. (((media))) and (((school))) teach nothing but lies.

Niggers started the slave trade nigga

Kofi only won because of his skin colour. Black bois once again need free handouts. Kofi isnt on Bryans level.

ironic part is none of them are full black lmao

Attached: 1420439906250.png (790x694, 1.35M)

Kike

x, k and parks wouldve called them all coons.

Blacks have literally been the White Man's longest pet project, building them up for some 400 years. What the fuck do you mean by "disadvantaged" you brainlet. What do you think you're entitled to? lol

Complaining about "segregation" literally makes you a White Supremacist. You desperately need to be around White People! You can't stand being on your own!

Hundreds of years. Every benefit given and you still complain.

It was tired in the 80s.
It was real fucking tired in the 90s.

I cannot even believe it is still happening.

We had a nigger president for fuck sake, that should be enough but no......

Nikki is crazy, but she is not a heel.

Who wouldn't be? Y'all got pig skin

Literally laughed out loud

I'm not even 50% any particular ethnicity. All western european, but a fucking mix with no cultural background to have pride in.

But its fake. I can't even pretend to be excited over something like this.

Attached: 1552771983049.png (720x720, 468K)

I wish we could get an Yea Forums reaction thread when Sami Zaym called you all faggotty ass losers! Hahhaa!!

The best part?... you know it's true. It's damn true.

Attached: 61kAxgx6vxL._UL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Libtards do this every time WWE breaks a barrier WWE put up

This should have been Kendrick's match. He's Bryan's best friend, they had their first match together, Bryan was there to embrace him after the CWC.

He's the only one who can stop the darkness encroaching on Bryan's soul. And Kofi stole it from him.

Because it is like when someone wins an Oscar.
Those are also scriped, fake and acted out.

he has a scroll tattooed on his arm.

blacks want to go to pre-book era.

holy shit, what a bunch of marks. they're almost crying, what's wrong with black people and getting emotional when a black person does something of worth?

why is AJ not moving?

kek, isn't this the couple who had pictures of Obama, Martin Luther and fucking jay-z and beyonce

Yeah

WTF was that

Wrestling is not real

Great definition, controlled opposition. How's the weather in Russia?

How the fuck did greg get in there last time i saw him was steiner calling him out in an IGN video for the TNA game

Kendrick not caring is based af

based retards not knowing it's a work

Shit that’s creepy

>Tupac
>Michael Jackson
How problematic

Is that fucking black panther?

D-bry is Kendrick's best friend tho , so he was popping for Daniel obviously

I bet they still listen to Chris Brown. Nigger culture is way more fucked than SJW culture.

Michael Jackson is my favourite white singer.

fucking kek

Are they cheering for him just because he is black, or just for being Kofi?
If first, it is so racist, for segregating him based of his skin color.
What is next, bus seats only for blacks?

>Are they cheering for him just because he is black, or just for being Kofi?
The black people are all sitting in the front. What the fuck do you think?

Attached: nxcringe.gif (344x192, 3.89M)

Im done with that racist entertainment.
Fuck whities and blackies.

So are they going to combine the bests now after Seth beats Kofi? They just did a winner takes all with the women. Are they going back to one roster on two shows?

Brian kendrick at 40 something has better hair than you ever will