AEW RETURNS FIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=b2AP1gKItqE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b2AP1gKItqE?t=305
youtu.be/b2AP1gKItqE?t=294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I won't watch WWE-Lite so I don't care.

American wrestling is dead. Lucha and puro is the only way.

Attached: cmll-njpw.jpg (600x400, 99K)

Imagine actually watching this.

This

>Lucha

Attached: 1409565995419.gif (500x333, 150K)

>AEW RETURNS FIRE

Attached: stylin while a gamer.png (500x780, 168K)

This

These guys are legit straight up fucking dorks. I'm serious that I could kick the shit out of them. Straight up fucking dorks.

>E-drones SEETHING

I only skimmed through because this shit is straight up unwatchable for me but it really seems they didn’t return fire at all and the title is click bait

>Elite make like a dozen videos about WWE and can't go one press conference without talking about how they're not like WWE
>WWE makes one reference to AEW
>AEWtists: "RENT FREE SEETHING VINCELS"

I'm not mad nor do I give a shit. I'm just pointing out how corny and lame they are. They are legit Harry Potter reading Magic the gathering playing dorks that I could without a doubt beat the shit out. They'd probably revert back to their teenage self when I dunk their faggy heads in the toilet and flush.

Imagine there are people out there that enjoy watching two balding midgets Facetiming each other with confused looks on their faces

Also if they wanted to piggyback off WWE so much they should've done something at Wrestlemania weekend, fucking nerds

based

This, based CMLL and NJPW

BOILING

Yes anytime you point out how lame something is it's because you are furious.

Dave says BTE is one of the best wrestling shows going today you just don't get it ya little Edrone

>Lucha

>Lucha
>NJPW = Puro
New Japan hasn't been puro since 2010. Newfag.

Attached: 1549744983717.jpg (1200x1798, 332K)

Literally who?

i wish billy punched hunter in that big fucking nose

no respect at all to his friends company,hunter is literally mentally ill

>the Utah Spurs
>hey that's the guy from space jam
>get it guys? I don't keep up with sports at all!
Smarks actually like this stuff.

t. JAAN

It kills him inside that he'll never be seen on the level of guys like Hogan, Austin, Rock, etc and on top of that, he most likely has a small penis

aew is literally made for edrones. the leftie ones

>Dave said so that means it's true
AEWdrones are even worse than Edrones

It's a joke you brainlet. Billy and XPac went with the Joke, same with Cody.

Nothing is a joke with Gaitch. This is the same faggot who refused to let THQ show him get beat up in video game ads

The Young Cucks are literally cancer. I like Omega and Jericho, Cody can be tolerated, and Brandi is a top-tier chocolate milk titcow but the Young Cucks are insufferable and the main reason I won't be watching AEW even though I would love to see Omega become a Megastar and am sick of the McMahons Monopoly on wrestling

>Anyone in AEWho becoming a megastar

Attached: ねん爆笑.webm (1280x720, 940K)

Cringe

cant wait to see their "sports presentation" with these dweebs. njpw kept these guys' dork tendancies under control. in aew, are being given rope and are promptly handing themselves with it.

holy fuck. all that money and they can't afford to properly mic this show. gtfoh.

Just skip the YB segments. Retard
>Turner Network
>Not megastars
BTE is a comedy show retard. Do you really think that they're going to goof around during those angles on tv's/ppvs?

i literally do not care about tna 2.0 please leave this fucking board

Yeah. But that's their fanbase, the geeky types. This will never ever be a mainstream success. Which is a shame because with their type of financial backing if you actually got guys that look like wrestlers with some compelling storylines and toning down the flippyshit, they could actually do something.

oh shit it's our girl Zoe!

Attached: team very cute.png (831x466, 702K)

COPE AND SEETHING

>it's already April, we haven't done much, sold a couple shirts

Only meathead jocks like the guy that fucked my crush in HS like sports! I can relate to the elite not liking that rubbish! Fuck sports and FUCK WWE

Im just going to quickfire judge this shit since im bored and have the time
>banter about chicago bulls was fucking cringe and overstayed
>brandi and that jew is cringe
>nice pool
>3 whos i dont care about that i will turn the channel for
>oh look the typical millennial gimmick goodbye
>womens wrestling
lol
>Kenny having to carry the young cucks through an interview
someone remind me why the fuck kenny signed with these guys? just to put them on his back?
>hangman page is a comedy jobber
sigh...
>facetime cringe
>kenny trying his heart out while the cucks show 0 emotion and 0 hairline
i legit feel bad if you think this shitshow has a chance

yes. they are going to goof around on their tv show too. being goofy is all they know. The worst Omega in NJPW was when he was teaming with those assholes and dressing like Jasmine and the like.

>Getting worked

Cringed so hard within the first minute I had to shut it off and pace around the room. The state of smarks that actually have to pretend to enjoy this lmao

>Do you really think that they're going to goof around during those angles on tv's/ppvs?
Yes

Attached: Dance routine.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

God I love the E-downie seethe
It's fucking amazing

Exhibit B
>Do you really think that they're going to goof around during those angles on tv's/ppvs?
Yes

Attached: 1542389995201.webm (640x360, 1.7M)

Be completely honest with yourself.
Would you call the Young Bucks athletic?

Exhibit C is the one where they all did the rowboat with muffinass in the center. Too lazy to find it.

based brain damaged autismo ibushi not really knowing what's going on

damn, 205 live looks like THAT?

>watching BTE
The State of nu/asp/

If they're serious about the sports presentation talk and the show will be nothing like BTE then they should get a clue and expose themselves in a manner reflecting the plan. But at this point i'm pretty sure there is no plan and a lot of what they say is lip service. I guess we'll see.

Literally Road to double or nothing

Fuck off, newfag

>Gets made fun of in front of thousands at the biggest HoF ceremony of the year
>"Quick guys! Get on your webcams and turn on skype so we can make fun of them back!"

The fucking absolute state of these t-shirt sellers.

I'll check it out

No, but you're seething so hard I can't picture you not being a fatass e-drone LMAO

seethe more e-lite drone

Attached: ya seetheblade.jpg (600x400, 57K)

going to be incredible when their new tv deal is revealed to be with comedy central. fucking goofy fucks.

Ok, mark.

Attached: bte.png (797x400, 74K)

youtu.be/b2AP1gKItqE?t=305

daniels is killing it

youtu.be/b2AP1gKItqE?t=294

FUCK U BITCH

>cringeblade mark
LOOOL you're literally an E-drone straight outta Reddit

Can't believe I used to watch BTE unironically.
It's so fucking cringy

>LOOOL
>Not epitome of reddit
Pot calling the kettle black