DX shameful show at WM

What is HHH's fucking problem? Like they were just calmly bringing out the Hall of Fame winners, like Honky Tonk Man and Brutus and That old lady with the little kid and Torrie and then that prick HHH and DX had to run out and act a god damn fool dancing around and outshowing everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff5tUU1Act0

they couldn't have just stood there and waved like everybody else? Wtf, that was really disrespectful, you could even see Booker T was getting annoyed. Was HHH owning and company and having a match that night not enough for him?

Attached: D-Generation-X-.png (570x300, 342K)

My girlfriend was peeking over while I was watching and couldn't stop laughing uncontrollably

It will never be enough for him. Never. When Sting dies HHH will be there at his funeral to bury him again.

>getting worked this hard by a worthless employee of the year accolade

Remember Wrestlemania 31?

Haitch's ego has no upper limit.

Triple h has zero awareness of how much everyone is laughing at him. I'm positive everyone in the lockeroom hates his guts. Have you ever heard the outlaws shoot interviews? They fucking hate him.

because they fucking redefined the business and made the attitude era, look at the fucking bravery and inspiring uniqueness of this tank outside a wcw show.

Attached: DXPANZ.jpg (370x432, 61K)

it's not the point man, I get it, you don't like wrestling whatever, don't be a jerk.

the point was that everybody else was just being humble and waving and showing their ring off and then HHH had to come out and act like a fucking obnoxious kid in front of everybody, like i wish he would just be a little more humble.

The headliners always get the epic final entrance you dumb mark.

We're you this triggered when stone cold chugged beer for 10 minutes when he was honored?

If Paul was trying to work me into a seethe with that masturbatory moment then he succeeded

idk I just don't think it's fair is all.

You're asking for humbleness for a ceremony honoring wrestlers who came from an era where everyone partied, had promiscuous sex, and snorted coke, and not to mention DX's gimmick was being loud and obnoxious and raiding the establishment, what did you expect?

I thought it was hilarious that the Chyna memorial screen was always covered by a giant X.

Their night to party was the HoF show, WM was just supposed to come out and wave and have your name read. They didn't give Honky Tonk man a chance to dance around and drive his car and stuff. I dunno I don't really want to argue with you, I was just saying I didn't think that moment was fair to everybody else.

Least I saw hbk go over and shake brets hand during all of that. there is that I suppose

>STOP HAVING FUN AT MY CARNY SUPERSHOW

Lmao literally nobody there unironically cared, and just appreciate the free trip. Stop being a seething dork

Haha that tank turret is like his cock haha

Would've been nice if they'd made special mention of Chyna.

that moment wasn't about fun though :/ I get what you're saying. But don't you think there are times, that people should be serious and respectful? Especially for older fans who really wanted to see Bret, Honky Tonk and Brutus and Harlem Heat, and then out of nowhere you have DX having their music and running around in peoples faces and stuff. I mean, yeah the crowd enjoyed it and I guess that's what matters. But idk I just found it kind of obnoxious, like it would be different if it was something for the kids, but you got HHH running around his freaking peers acting like he's better and stuff.

Idk sorry if I'm coming off argumentative I just want you to see where i'm coming from is all.

Someone posted a Meltzer report from 2005 or something about how he supposedly just learned what people thought of him and was shocked, and laughing at how he didn't know how to use a computer until then. It was blatant seething BS but still.

Imagine how much Bret was silently seething during this.

oh dude Bret and Booker had to have been cringing so hard.

They showed her on the screen while they were dancing around. They did the same for Neidhart.

i wouod like to read that

YOU DONT HAVE A FUCKING GF STOP!

Attached: take.png (889x621, 532K)

Best for mainstream press coverage for his stunt. I'm sure he was fine.

Nice blog.

Nobody cared, have sex

Attached: triple-h-shovel-gif-5.gif (245x200, 1.64M)