RIP Ring of Honor 2002-2019

ITT BLAME THIS MAN

Attached: bully-ray-ring-of-honor-g1-supercard-madison-square-garden.jpg (2000x1333, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLqyxBGmQlw
youtu.be/RDRjj7F7YpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you guys heard his poscast with Jericho? This simp said that he could have a better match with Kenny than Jericho did.

Worst booking decision I've ever experienced.

Attached: scoh-kelly.jpg (1024x576, 192K)

THANK YOU BASED BULLY

The right person went over. That thing on the left should never be put on tv again

based bully

>And Mayu was never to be seen again
She must be regreting letting ROH pay for her visa.

the person who won is the one under contract so i kinda get it

where were you when based Randall BTFO Bubba?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 3.13.59 PM.png (598x458, 102K)

Based

Delirious has been booking ROH into oblivion for years, Bubba's just finishing the job.

>The promotion that was built around serious work rate with people like Bryan Danielson, Samoa Joe, Hero, Cesaro, etc are so desperate for "talent" they're bringing wwe meme performance center green ass wrestlers who absolutely suck.
Well, at least Enzo can talk.

Story ??

Kelly is awful compared to Mayu which was evident right away in the first minutes of the match. It was a bad match. She won the belt but that made sense since he's in RoH under contract.

Explain this shit

weebs are seething over their bucktoothed waifu loosing

I remember when he used to be based

Oh fuck off. Mayu could've been a opening for them to be big again in Japan, and they just decide to bury their first WOH champ in 5 minutes.

Why do people book Boomer Ray anyway? To get closer to Velvet Sky?

Delirious got us to this point. Bubba's just burying the grave.

There's no way he's worse than Delirious, his shit was just straight boring.

>Makes Kenny King eliminate Liger and Muta
>Brings her girlfriend to the company and pushes her
>Bookes himself on a 18 minutes street fight shit
>Brings Enzo and Ass

ECW nostalgia still gets a pop in NY and Philly area.

Mayu is shit and this match proves it. How? Because good wrestlers could pull a good match from anyone, even brooms.

>Makes Kenny King eliminate Liger and Muta

Yeah the heel is supposed to piss off the crowd to draw heat, Mark. Are you mad that you got worked?

so Bully is now head booker or co-booker?

>>Makes Kenny King eliminate Liger and Muta
Like Liger and Muta's old geratric asses need to be pushed
>>Brings her girlfriend to the company and pushes her
ok that's cringe
>>Bookes himself on a 18 minutes street fight shit
didn't see the match but I like street fights. Still booking yourself to look like a badass is cringe
>>Brings Enzo and Ass
I like Enzo and Cass. ROH's days of being a super serious workrate promotion are long over because other companies poach their talent. Ya ain't going to see another Bryan Danielson ever again in ROH.

Are Enzo and Cass confirmed ROH yet? If so, he's based.

Kenny King sucks. Rhett Titus was the Michaels.

So Bully Ray is killing ROH by having Kenny King eliminate Liger & Muta, instead of Rhett Titus eliminating them?

Apparently Bully and Joey Mercury are the bookers now

A single Enzo promo brings more dimes than ten hours of 5 star technical bullshit.
That motherfucker was main eventing Raw as CW champ by cutting promos.

ROHtards have no business sense if they think bringing him in is a bad ideia. Guy is the best talker the business has seen in years

>People here like Enzo
This is the state of Wrestling.
K King is literally a worse version of Corbin

I don't even care for Kenny King and you're making me defend him.....he's not as bad as Corbin.

Enzo sucks in the ring, who cares? That promo of when Cass turned on him had high ratings in the 3rd hour and that was still just a fraction of the kind of things wrestling used to be about. Having some semblance of a story and a guy who could talk.
youtube.com/watch?v=YLqyxBGmQlw

>This is the state of Wrestling
Yeah I'd rather have a smack talking charismatic motherfucker that can get any angle over by cutting fire promos and pump the crowd with catchphrases than watch a couple more of thigh slapping indy simps with kickpads throwing superkicks and doing suicide dives

OOOOF

Wasn't Bully on the creative team in Impact?

The Beautiful People and Enzo & Cass invasion feels like something out of 2012 TNA.

I don't give a fuck how shit Enzo was in the ring. Go watch his promos on his program against Cass (which was outdrawing everything else on the show) and show me a single guy in wrestling today that comes close to that.

Enzo os a legit throwback to the era when charisma, character work and mic skills were king, not flips and dives.

Fuck off, Enzo.

Enzo is a guy that throws up catchphrases. That's not a good promo imo.

fuck you
you don't get to hide
delirious your fucking booking has killed this company you fucking mark asshole

Enzo is the best promo since Stone Cold Steve Austin

KEK

Attached: 1554078530429.jpg (675x1200, 53K)

You have to live in ana alternate reality to believe this load of bullshit.
Look up ANY promo of his from his Cass feud to his run as CW champ.

He was closing Raw with 20inutes promos AND GETTING FUCKING STANDING OVATIONS for them.
How is that not a ding dong diddly god-tier promo?

Post Attitude Era, Cena and Punk are better, but Enzo is up there

>*Dives*
>F-
>*Slaps thigh*
>F-Fuck o...
>*No sells a brainbuster*
>F-F-FUCK OFF ENZO REEEEEE
>*Breaks neck, never gets over, is sent to 205 live*

>ding dong diddly
>typing it out

Attached: C3397FB7-14B5-4886-A63D-E9E81F66E064.jpg (749x357, 33K)

Someone post the gif of Enzo getting stuck on the ropes

Cena definitely but sometimes he'd just do that corny humour and push it too much. Punk had a period of time where he was great, but he also did too much smarky type humour, not as kiddish but still sarcastic. Enzo is like an old school main event promo in the same class as NWA Ric Flair

Nobody will argue he's a good wrestler, but ROH has enough "good wrestlers" they need some charisma

>This is the state of wrestling
I literally can’t fathom your mentality. Enzo is leagues above nearly everyone else in the industry on the mic. What more do you fucking want? He isn’t doing One Winged Angels so he’s not good? People like you are why wrestling is an embarrassing niche now.

The fact that a guy who nearly killed himself running the ropes was more over, drew more and could carry main events through work only compared to all those indy shits on 205 works against your argument.

Hi Eric

Fuck off back to your containment subreddit, incel.

>This is the state of Wrestling
Enzo is the best mic worker working today. ROH needs him far more than he needs ROH.
I legit can't fathom why people are against him being there.

>Enzo is like an old school main event promo in the same class as NWA Ric Flair
jesus fucking christ this board

How come people who dislike Enzo don't have a single argument?

>all of these post mania casuals unironically hating enzo
yikes ya gotta go back lil guys

>Same sperg defending Cuckzo over and over again
Cringe

You can go back to where you came from to discuss gay flippy shit 6 star affairs that 10,000 people have seen

Dave Meltzer literally compared Enzo to Roddy Piper.
It's in the post Battleground 2016 WOR.

But don't let the opinion of the most respected journo in the biz get in the way of your hatred of the most gifted mic worker of the generation

He's trash on the ring and got booed out of the building when he was raping the other day at wrestlecon

What does Alex Jones have to do with any of this?

*Slaps thigh*

based enzo making you comicon geeks piss yaselves in a seethe

Raping or rapping?

>Worked comicon incels into a shoot
B A S E D
A
S
EA ALL DAY
D

>le meltz compared him to the most overrated promo guy ever
wow!!

>caring what Kike Meltzer thinks

Attached: 1496991371099.jpg (717x880, 202K)

Not in this spot. It's the last time anyone in the west is going to see them in person.

Post more of that chubby bitch.

Reddit hates big dick dave meltzer
This is a /promeltzerboard/

>needing to have your opinion shaped by someone else
Nope, that is pure reddit behavior

Literally this. A stuttering journalist that sucks Young Cucks cocks

I get it. I was there and was pumped to see them square off, but it was effective giving King heat and you cannot dispute that.

But how come hating Enzo is the most common NPC opinion of basedlatte little fragile flakies like you?
He even got booed at comiccon.
You seem like quite the reddit NPC.

Hating Enzo is reddit

*Enzo exists*
>the mark trembles
*people discuss Enzo*
>the mark shits his pants and audibly gasps
*Ring of Honor signs Enzo*
>the mark SCREAMS at the top of his lungs, spews forth a geyser of shit from his ass, launching himself into the air before he opens his Twitter app to cry
Enzo is the best heel in the business and you fucking idiots don't even know why. Inb4 some jerk off says X-Pac Heat doesn't count because they don't want to admit when they're being worked.

Attached: 1483211403284.gif (306x230, 1.45M)

Putting aside whether you or hate or not hate enzo and even think of his promo abilities. Aside from a few tops guys, no former WWE guys who weren't already indie stars beforehand are really going to move the needle enough to be worth what is probably six figures ROH is shelling out. Sure on imageboards and reddit people will argue but go tell your one friend who casually likes WWE that enzo is on roh. He probably will says that's cool and would watch a youtube clip if you showed them but they won't bother to tune in for him and definitely not going to buy a ppv.

ENZO FUCKED LIV AND IT WAS CONSENSUAL RAPE

god imagine having to be the one to catch his fat ass

>Enzo fanboys casually ignoring the time a real chad destroyed him on the mic
youtu.be/RDRjj7F7YpU

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>He even got booed at comiccon.
Imagine actually knowing this

absolutely based Miz being real as fuck with that

Wrestling was always an embarrassing niche, you fuckin' faggot.

what is that fat cunt doing pretending to know shit about wrestling?

oh no no no zoomer redditor lmfaooooo

delusional fatass who only got over because of tables. Ironic a piece of furniture was more over than he was

I've seen video clips from (his radio show) Busted Open and you tell Bully has a very high opinion of himself. He thinks he has a great mind for the business.

the guys delusional

Imagine being this young

What the fuck is this gay shit you're spouting, user? What the fuck is a "reddit"?

If you want people to take you seriously, try not to bring up Cena as great promo work. He's Foley tier cheap heat and pops minus the passable emotion and substance from actual good mic workers, and add a whooooole lotta cringe. He has one speech, and then makes lewd comments to get easy reactions. The same level as Undercarder, bitch mic work.

Cena only knows one promo: bury anyone and everyone. Go back and watch Flair promos from the 80s for Crockett, if he wasn’t talking about his clothes or watch he was probably putting over the entire roster or at a minimum, his current program opponent. Big difference in top guys.

At its very peak in the 90s, RAW/Nitros combined rating would be near 10 every week. I don’t think the World Series gets a 10 share anymore. There was certainly a 2-3 year period where wrestling was a very big deal. Total niche today thanks to the guild of mute bland 185 pound underwear model acrobats in kick pads no selling everything and killing themselves for a “this is awesome” chant. God wrestling sucks today

They would have a new Danielson if they let Jonathan Gresham shine, it really is a shame that he's so short because he's amazing in the ring brother

>People on this website actually believe this
Jesus Christ nuke this board

Regardless of if you like Enzo and Big Ass or not, the way the brought them in was pure cringe and really disrespectful to NJPW, if indeed they knew nothing about it. Imagine fucking over the biggest reason half of the crowd are there and the reason ajyone even half cares about RoH anymore just to get two people over.

DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS?