LOLWWE

f4wonline.com/wwe-news/nj-transit-blames-wwe-post-wrestlemania-travel-delays-281186

>In a statement Monday, NJ Transit blamed WWE for the massive delays in getting people home following WrestleMania Sunday night in East Rutherford.

>"The primary factor contributing to the post-event delays was the WWE’s decision to extend the event to 12:30 a.m., which had significant operational impacts on the evening. NJ Transit was not informed of this decision until late last night," spokesman Jim Smith said.

>Federal regulations prohibit NJ Transit employees from working overtime to staff additional trains.

>Sunday was the first time WWE has run MetLife Stadium for WrestleMania since 2013. The event was the highest grossing in stadium history at $16.9 million beating the 2013 Mania.

>When asked about the situation Monday, Governor Phil Murphy said it was unacceptable and vowed to fix the problems that have plagued transportation out of the stadium for big events like the 2014 Super Bowl.

>Fans complained about waiting for hours to leave MetLife Stadium with thousands of fans waiting for Uber rides until the early hours of Monday morning.

>WWE released a general statement to media Monday: "We regret any inconveniences fans may have experienced with mass transportation after the event.” It's unclear if the event lasted longer than expected.

Attached: wwe logo.jpg (564x316, 11K)

>> The event was the highest grossing in stadium history at $16.9 million beating the 2013 Mania.

Say whatever the fuck you want about AEW, at least All In rushed their matches to end on schedule.

lol

lol just walk

It’s cause they would’ve had to pay out the ass for going over. There’s a difference.

>they didn't adjust for inflation
Inflation is up over 12% since then.

Wrestling fans are dumb. The entire arena expected to get an uber all at once at 12:30 at night.

Chad WWE owns its own network and has cities bend over for them. When you're the chad, you can choose how long you go. AEW is minor league.

So I just googled it and it's like 3 miles from Manhattan, could they not have just walked and either find a hotel or flag a cab?

>Americans
>Walk

it's 9 miles, it would take 5 hours, and it was pouring rain

Attached: Untitled.png (679x446, 120K)

there is a bunch of stuff they could have done away with or reduced to save time, don't know why they felt the need to make it such a damn long event. 3-4 hours is fine.

based e-chad

Snif snif

>Uber rides

Fuck zoomers.

Attached: 1323139218828.png (373x352, 152K)

>The event was the highest grossing in stadium history at $16.9 million beating the 2013 Mania.
BASED

What’s funny is people paid to see this shitshow live LMAO

chad dub dub e vs the virgin new jersey

>>Federal regulations prohibit NJ Transit employees from working overtime to staff additional trains.

There's your problem right there. Why should the Federal Government control the needs of consumers and the general public? Lots of people needed to use public transit but because the Government says they can't work overtime (which is BS, in the private sector you have to work it all the time) then I guess the public and customers of public transportation are fucked.

Get rid of that rule and allow the employees to work overtime. What makes them so special that they don't have to work more hours when their customers demand it?

>The event was the highest grossing in stadium history at $16.9 million beating the 2013 Mania.
GIANTS AND JETS BTFO

>Simps paying $500 to watch a show from the 30th row they could've watched for $10 with better angles and the power to pause.

Fuck customers demands, its about protecting the rights of the workers. Nobody should be forced or pressured into working extra hours they're not contractually obliged to do when they're already working 40 hours a week.

Did people not drive? That arena is in bumblefuck NJ what the fuck did they expect?

Oh god just imagine how bad Chadkada would get if he had the powers of WWE behind him.

Completely forbidding it at a federal level is also really retarded. Without looking beyond it being New Jersey I am guessing a major transportation union abused public funds and wrongfully paid out shitloads of overtime. The only solution was to completely ban them from ever attempting it again. The other possibility is that a union petitioned against overtime but this is unlikely.

WWE told me it was in NYC

They kept saying thing like "Right outside of NYC" or "Minutes from NYC"

>it's your fault you didn't tell us to expect it to run longer
>18 matches expected in 4 hours at most
>EIGHTEEN FUCKING MATCHES
>show runs longer because 18 matches
>WWE the bad! You no tell us you extent the time

Motherfuckers, use common fucking sense you stupid cunts

it's mostly fly ins who attend and renting a car is stupid for an nyc vacation as it's expensive and takes way longer to get around when you're in the city. every other big event at metlife makes sure the trains are running when it ends and wwe knew they were going long for awhile.

Thank you for the explanation Machine Jerk

Big city fags confuse me.

I went to dodger stadium and seeing thousands of people all crammed onto the ridesharing Islands at once looked horrible

Attached: cubbieswin.webm (344x364, 1.47M)

>Fuck customers demands,

Yeah, fuck those customers who pay money for a service. Even though they are the ones who ensure that a worker has a job.

I sure hope you are trolling or else you are a fucking moron. Without customer demand for a product or service then there would be no job for you to work at dipshit.

>uber rides

why didn't they get a taxi instead?

you tell me

Unions

>needing a federal agency to guide you back to your home
Why are liberal cities such abject failures? Could it be that relying on the government to do everything for you leaves as a perpetual child?

Well then don't cry when your fat ass has to walk or wait because you can't afford your own vehicle.

>bumblefuck new jersey

No such thing you flyover retard