JUST

>And I know the Becky Lynch fans are gonna be mad at me for saying this. I'm just gonna tell you what happened okay. When [Kofi vs Bryan's match] was over... The MOMENT that bell rang, okay. People... Oh my god, they were fleeing that building. And let me tell you something, last year, when it was Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar. Fans hated Roman and they hated Brock and they spent the entire match throwing beachballs and doing chants and payed no attention to the match whatsoever. When that match ended, nobody fled. It was weird, like, everybody stayed and watched the post match. My point is, everybody flees.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Becky-Lynch-WWE-Day-Of.jpg (618x412, 161K)

The whole Becky Lynch thing started as an Anti Charlotte thing and not a Pro Becky thing so as soon as she got the main event and won thats it it's over now.
She is not the underdog and not being kept down so it's done

yea a shitload of people instantly got up the second the main event ended to leave, probably because it was so late.
why did the show go past midnight. what was wrong with 3 hour ppv's

>tfw record low ratings and 1/3rd of audience stopped watching since last year because product is garbage

Attached: Becky draws the house.jpg (960x620, 86K)

>Vince puts women in the main event of HIAC
>match flops and is universally considered a disappointment
>Vince puts women in the main event of Wrestlemania
>match flops and is universally considered a disappointment

When the fuck will he grow some balls and stop this madness?

He got flat deals so he thinks he can go full resetera on the product without consequences.

Guys, just give it up. Bexcels won. I'm done fucking with them. They won. They were right. WWE is dying anyway so maybe she'll speed up the process.

There. She had her moment. Now fuck off and stop posting about her every 2 minutes. I'll only make fun of her and them if she has a career ending injury tonight. *fingers crossed*

>Vince puts women in the main event of TLC
>match doesn't flop and is universally considered a success

Quote from Bryan on the same WOR
>Everybody leaving was talking about the length of the show
>Nobody was talking about the finish, Becky, the match, they were all talking about how it was too long, and how there were too many matches.
This is it. That's the root of the problem. We're at the point where they have to split 'mania into two nights. Imagine this card split into two. 8 matches on two nights.

Attached: 1544982218907.jpg (1920x1080, 687K)

Really makes you think

Attached: asukacashmoney.png (178x199, 52K)

Asuka was in that match and is one of the few good female workers they have.

>We're at the point where they have to split 'mania into two nights.

Or just book fewer, more meaningful matches.

There are smaller things to change while keeping the rest.

Smaller ramp
no special entrances
no segments
no host
no music
1 hour pre show

The actual match time of mania was under 3 hours thats how much shit and time is wasted on packages and entrances

zero photographic evidence beyond super chico's testimony

>packages and entrances need to be cut

Your vision has been coming true, why are you complaining?

And they know it. They push the narrative so hard in the promos it’s cringy. “I was chosen!” “I was not handpicked like you!” Just fuck off lmao, she’s literally scripted to win, who the fuck even buys it?

you gotta understand that plenty of redditor «smarks» are actually huge marks
WWE has been doing this metabooking for their babyfaces since Daniel Bryan, by just booking them badly and then strapping a rocket to them

they fucking didn't the entire match the crowd was silent becasue the match had alot on the line. the fans were focused on the MATCH and analyzing the moves. it was agruable the greatest wretle mania main event and prove the girls can play with the big BOYS

>women
>tables, ladders, chairs
To be honest I only watched because I thought they were going to show them cleaning the kitchen. Where they are supposed to be.

Asuka made that match. Not only got big spots that Becky would never do if Asuka didn't push her to do it, but also indirectly inspired Charlotte to work her ass off. Charles loves Asuka so much she work five times harder if she has the chance to impress her.

Cope

Charles is dead inside, she is incapable of loving anyone but herself.

>time is wasted on entrances
>wasted
>on entrances
Just kys

Really noticed this too
Whenever Charlotte or Becky are in there with Asuka they look fired up and as sharp as they can, they move faster ect like they have something to prove. Last night was completely different and Ronda sure didn't help things

becky is also a shit wrestler

You can't learn and improve if you aren't given the opportunity. Even with the botched finish this match was still better than the past few mania main events

she moves like a 60yo granny after a hip replacement, technically she is sound but she just seems like she gets in bad positions it may be communication issues because she is a pikey/bogtrotter

They overcrowded the roster with the sole purpose of sabotate the concorrence. I would not surprise if along with title runs and money on the contracts they promise at least a Wrestlemania apparance, at least at the big stars