What the fuck is their problem?

*Drags down an otherwise phenomenal show in your path*

NJPW needs to drop the dead weight and work with AEW, pronto. Okada squaring off against Omega, Jericho, Hangman Page and The Young Bucks sounds significantly more appealing to me than Okada vs Matt Taven or Jay Lethal. AEW will also air on TBS and it would be enormous for NJPW to get guys like Naito and Okada on primetime television in the United States.

Attached: roh logo.png (777x437, 52K)

The worst part is they have the talent just not the booking

Wait, you're telling me you don't want to see Okada vs Enzo or Okada vs Big Cass?

AEW will also drop the ball because their midcard will be shit.

Poor Tongas having to job to Enzo and Big Cass.

>tfw you go to this event for the rainmaker and no okadabills rain after the win
I was ding-dong diddly worked into a seethe

>Cass and Enzo will have a 4 star match in your path
If Okada pulls it off I don't wanna see anyone denying he's the best ever.

ROH getting fucking DRAGGED through the mud during the G1 Supercard.

Attached: roh buried.png (393x487, 42K)

I think Okada & Ishii vs Enzo & Cass might be good enough to hit 4 stars and it sounds like a likely matchup, too. Granted, Enzo and Cass are fucking horrible but Ishii and Okada might just be enough talent to drag them, kicking and screaming, to a great match.

Attached: Okada kek.png (1568x1044, 3.93M)

NJPW is cutting ties with them right? Literally everyone is beghing them

>NJPW needs to drop the dead weight and work with AEW, pronto

I'd rather they just go solo if ROH and AEW are the options

Stop this Enzo and Big Cass forced meme.

Why, too many rape attempts for ya?

I went into the show expecting to hate the ROH stuff, but I enjoyed it. I thought Taven was a great heel (in a time where there aren't many true heels). I don't get why everybody is dogging on ROH.

Hangman, Page, Lucha Bros >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any of the ROH shitters except Marty and RUSH.

Big dick Dave mentioned that ROH helped open the doors for getting booked in MSG, but Harold must know by now that when NJPW comes to the states people wanna see a NJPW show, maybe they still fear the stigma of 'muh evil foreigner'. But if AEW does have a TV deal then I'd think the def drop ROH. But then again there's the problem of AAA and CMLL and their willingness to let old rivalries die and willing to cooperate. Too many moving plates at the moment.

Not a chance until AEW debuts on TV

>Hangman, Page

lmao he's fucking garbage, imagine getting worked by the Elite's "h-he's the next big thing!" hype-job
imagine being in a G1 and doing literally nothing memorable

AAA and CMLL trade free agents from time to time. Konnan is willing to drop the rivalrie but Ultimo Guerrero and AAA have a lot of heat.

Do you guys think the Cass/Enzo thing pissing the Tongans off was a work or a shoot? If it's the latter, I kinda wanna see the coconaggers beat the shit out of Enzo. And for NJPW to work with AEW instead of ROH.

His G1 was good, the Jay match and the Janela one were great.

Ospreay was mad as well so it's probably a shoot that they are upset. They probably worked the boys and didn't tell anyone besides Bully and Briscoes.

I actually want to see this happen. It would be the biggest carry job since his 4-star match with Fale.

>Hangman the charisma void's G1 of getting carried by better workers to sub-standard matches because he can't do anything but go through his spots
>good

Who the fuck is Janela? Sorry simp I only watch NJPW I don't know who this Joey Janeltty kid is

Are you literally retarded? He was EASILY the biggest stand out. Crowd got behind him big time during a fucking Okada match.

>Hangman Page and The Young Bucks
please be joking

Not him and i like hangman but Most crowd get behinds the underdog unless you a special connection to the town

And those three are better than most of the ROH roster.

It's for the best that you don't know. He is everything wrong with modern wrestling.

>brainlet doesn't understand that Jap crowds root for underdogs 90% of the time, Okada, despite his booking at the time, was still being viewed as a highly dominating character, with Page being the huge underdog against him
>G1 full of boring matches
>"standout"

t. E-Lite Drone
Stick to dailymotion higlights

>everything wrong with modern wrestling
You just described Enzo Amore

>Ignores the good matches and Tanahashi praising him

K Y S

Holy cringe
As a new jachad, I fervently support DIMEZO Amore. You must be an AEWBrainlet

>supporting shitters that are everything wrong with wrestling
Cringe

>>Ignores the good matches

Can't ignore what's not there.

>Tanahashi praising him

Appeal to authority is not an argument. His match with Tana was exceptionally garbage because Tana needs someone physically capable to go back and forth in smooth sequences since his older frame isn't capable of shouldering the full athletic burden of a match, now.
Tana also thinks AJ is one of the best of all time.
He's a legend but he can have shit opinions too.

>Cass has to carry Okada to a 2.5 star match like Cody did
cringe

Yikes and cringepilled AEWBrainlet

>he thinks based big bibles AJ is bad in any way
OH NO NO NO NO user exposed himself as the simp he is

>Not trusting the ACE
Have sex

The whole ROH bullshit could have been removed and we could have had an improved shorter show. Maybe even add some other matches with NJPW wrestlers who weren't in the card.
I'm glad Tama buried the shit outta that bingo hall promotion. It's time to drop them.

Attached: 1554663631039.webm (800x450, 2.78M)

>being this much of a brainlet

Not one of the best of all time =/= bad

>Maybe even add some other matches with NJPW wrestlers who weren't in the card.
They honestly could have made several matches with the NJPW people in the shitty battle royal thing at the start of the show and it would have been way better. I'd assume nobody in the audience bought tickets for the ROH trash other than family members and friends of the jobbers currently working there.

Honestly? Not even.

Yep, can't wait for a NJPW/AEW show without ROH simps, the undercard is gonna be great with Sonny Kiss and Nyla Rose setting the crowd on fire!

I'd rather see Sonny Kiss than old fart Silas """""Young""""" shitting up the joint

Don't forget the Beer Shitty Whoser.

Sup Bully.

Beer had a fun lil match with Goto for the NEVER belt

>AEW will also air on TBS
Oh, sweet summer child