They're most likely getting called up according to the new WOR

They're most likely getting called up according to the new WOR.

Thoughts?

Attached: Uyuvoa7.jpg (748x927, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGiylazNPpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

worlds cutest grandmas

Everyone already knew Dave. No 11.99 for you

>WOR
So they arent getting called up and will stay in NXT for at least another year

That little Jap will look good locked in the figure 8. Mmmmm

Both work better than the majority of the women's roster, including Becky and Ronda. Time to start pushing Kairi for based Piratemania next April.

Has anyone hit the wall harder than Candice? Yikes.

The champion is Becky though, why would Kairi waste her time on a failure like harles?

Remember when Ember Moon got called up the main roster, pinned Alexa Bliss and then did absolutely nothing of note for the next 12 months? That's the fate of every women's call-up who isn't Shayna.

Reminder that they just called Nikki and Lacey up and look at them

I don’t watch NXT week to week, has Candice been in a big role lately? She hasn’t been on any of the takeovers. With Gargano presumably being back down, I don’t see why they would move her up.
Kairi should’ve been there the moment she dropped the belt.

Kairi and Io should be a tag team though

Kairi has been doing pretty much nothing for the last 2 months in NXT anyway, so might as well call her up, give her a 3 time pay raise and have a great worker that is over with the crowd on your roster.

>Calling Candice
>Gargano stuck on NXT after +2 years
The state of Paul.

I want Kairi to be called up just to BTFO the Mayu retards on this board

>He thinks the goblin looking dyke bitch is gonna be protected on the main roster
kek

Don't you know that they have Becky and Charlotte up there?

Charlotte is getting the belt back soon. She always does.

>over with the crowd on your roster.
Why people fall for this? Was the same shit with people thinking Bayley would be female Cena. Just because she's over with the nxmeme autists doesn't mean she's gonna be over with the average wwe mark crowd.

She's still only being used as Mrs Gargano

Ya and they aren't protected. Charles has had like 2 wins in 6 months. Becky tapped out to Asuka arguably the most irrelevant SD champion ever.
and goblin dyke isn't getting Rousey booking.

Bayley was super over in the main roster as well until she buried herself on that RAW post show and the Alexa Bliss match.

>Kairi has been doing pretty much nothing

She's been in the title picture for months ya fuckin ding-dong diddly simp

Kairi won't have to cut 10 min cringe, wwe speak, buzzword filled promos. That's a plus.

She can just be cute.

I wonder how quick she'll tap. Four seconds? Maybe instantly.

You're deluded if you think they aren't going to shove a mic into Kairi's hand on a regular basis so Vince can laugh as she embarrasses herself. Have you weebs learned nothing from Shitsgay and Fatsuka?

She didn't get much promo time, character development and overall focus.

Everything has been at a halt at NXT for like 6 month, because of that never ending Gargano / Ciampa feud and Haitchs boner for Rondas MMA friends.

She pulled a Charlotte to keep herself in the title picture simp. Literally did fucking nothing to get in that match.

>until she buried herself on that RAW post show
This was bad and totally her fault, but absolutely nobody outside of Network marks watched this. Bayley was killed after the This Is Your Life segment and getting squashed by Bliss at Extreme Rules following a competitive match the month before.

Kairi knows how to speak English though. If people can accept someone with a shit accent like Becky, they can accept Kairi's

>seething

Comparing Kairi to Charlotte - that's simptasic! Don't quit your day job, wagecuck.

Oh yeah, tell me what was the big thing she did to get herself on that fatal four way then? She didn't even wrestled in singles since Shayna rekted her ass.

>watching nxt

Fuck if I know/care, ya simp. I don't watch this shit.

#StayWorked

That clip was put all over the internet after it happened.
And Bayley was already dead in her feud against Charles where she had to win dirty to beat her. Bliss just moved the body.

Getting sent to the main roster would be a death sentence for Gargano's mom.

Attached: 1548705421626.jpg (1200x733, 256K)

I don't wanna see Kairi getting "what'd" in the main roster. They'll shove a mic under her throat since they hate managers and she will be buried. She's really likable though so people might give her a pass even if they book her like shit.

>And Bayley was already dead in her feud against Charles
Nah, she got a big pop at Mania.

Kairi knows how to speak English. I'm surprised how clearly she speaks on this promo despite her accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGiylazNPpQ

If she continues putting the same effort, she'll be having no problems with the mic.

So does Nakamura, people still what'd him.

Nakamura is heel

To be fair she was dead in NXT already