BARON CORBIN RETIRED KURT ANGLE

BARON CORBIN RETIRED KURT ANGLE

Attached: E909CBE7-B088-4D76-93EC-0C44C624A8D8.jpg (1200x675, 55K)

A TRUE ALPHA ATHLETE
EASILY DISPOSED OF AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST

AND IT WAS THE MOST BASED MOMENT OF THE NIGHT

Attached: pupper.gif (500x281, 3.13M)

Why does this fucking bald simp wrestle in suits, it looks fucking retarded

Attached: 576546346.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Honestly it must suck to move around in the shoes he wears

BASED
BALDY
BULLY
BASTARD
BIG
BREAKFAST
BOY
BARON
CORBIN

because it annoys people

I thought Angle was going to kill himself with that moonsault. His legs were shaking.

Literally worked

BASED
A
R
O
N

CORBIN
O
R
B
I
N

Would you rather see him in tight speedo you fag?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1517897170417.jpg (340x360, 35K)

Yes.

Based Big Corbs!

Attached: Scooby Doo Eyes.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

I like it. Reminds me of figting games.

bonk or seneef?

Kurt had a REALLY weird sign off after he lost, I had to watch it a couple of times. It was pretty odd.

Attached: 03_SS-Bonk-III-Bonks-Big-Adventure-PC-Engine-Giant-Bonk-616x575.png (616x575, 242K)

what are you talking about, knucklehead?

Kurt is dead inside ya simp. He hasn't aged well in the past 3 years.

Based as fuck. Corbin is /myguy/

Kurt makes me sad. This man will be in a wheelchair or worse within the next decade. Does a legends' deal include health insurance? In any case, Angle is definitely one of the boys Vince will look out for for life.

Hi Ross

I don't think Kurt will pull through the next decade, he's Mick Foley levels of abuse on his body, but i hope I'm wrong

Attached: 1552810503078.jpg (324x322, 46K)

He didn’t retire Kurt. It was his last match regardless. Kurt Angle retired Kurt Angle. Oh it’s true.

does anyone have the wolf corbin poster?

>Kurt almost botched the Moonsault

>tfw they had both Undertaker and Thuganomics Cena in the building and didn’t use either of them for Kurt

Attached: 2BB4AC71-9E07-4336-A06E-575FF49E66A4.jpg (564x1003, 64K)

Anyone have the moonsault webm? Amazed he managed to pull it off without dying

the fact that they didn't do a throwback to Cena's debut against Angle makes me realize this company is being ran by simps from the top down

the current writers are a team of like 55 former soap opera writers who have only been watching wrestling since 2014. They literally have no idea about past events

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEDDDDDDDDDDDDDOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why was that waiter beating up on Kurt Angle? is Kurt a bad tipper?

What restaurant has their waiters dress like Corbin? I don't get the reference