Yea Forums 4CC Spring Roster Thread (Part 2)

Previous Thread Finishing up from a couple weeks ago, we're gonna finalize the roster for Spring based on last thread's most common suggestions now that Mania's over with. What I'm mainly looking for is filling out the final 6 spots on the roster from the "cutline" section, as well as deciding on what our medal lineup should be (as a reminder it's probably Gold-Gold-Silver-Silver this cup). However, if you have any other last minute suggestions feel free, just don't expect them to usurp what we've already got unless it's a really good idea.
If you don't know what this is at this point, lurk more/go back.

OUT:
BRAAAAAAAAAAUN
Bork Lazer
>airshit
Jimmy Ocean

IN:
Summer of '92
Bobbo

CUTLINE (6 spots available from this list):
Bruce Lee
Kemonito (for aesthetic reasons)
Big Poppa Pump
Krispen Wah
Chadblade (was "IN" until he lost the belt)
American Dragon
Stop Watching Anime
Hotdog and a Handshake
GET THE TARPS
Bulbasaur
GO ACE
Don't Watch WWE (I'll count it as different from diva generals)
Lou Kemia
Vince Russo
NOWfi NOWston (late comer but relevant)
any other suggestions from this thread that seem to be over

(Re: Wolfie and Carter, beyond the likely samefagging going on, both already have memes that represent what they bring to Yea Forums. "Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue" is both the team motto and in the logo, and Ding-Dong Diddly has a secure roster spot. Feel like it's fair to just leave it at that.)

OTHER PROPOSED CHANGES:
Hollywood John to Big Match John
Take a Bump to Paul Levesque
Greenlight as new victory anthem
Undercarder can get mmmmmmmmm on the back of his kit

MEDALS:
Big Match John (Gold) (Captain)
???/Undercarder (Gold)
Dimes (Silver)
???/Undercarder (Silver)

Summer of '92/DEAN/Ding-Dong Diddly in contention for last medal spot, also need to decide if Undercarder is Gold or Silver

Thanks again guys and go W/asp/s

Attached: asp logo.png (672x651, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1yUwziYN10
youtube.com/watch?v=ER07IVqSDw0
youtube.com/watch?v=TPyFaOXnEL4
youtu.be/ZiQy5ewWp1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

visual of current state of roster, positions/medals very much subject to change

Attached: asp roster spring part 1.png (745x347, 27K)

Some geeks from Saturday Night Live were raped in the Spring of '19

Wolfchad

Holywood john to Dr of thuganomic

Kemonito, Tarps, GO ACE and Hotdog/Handshake are definitely needed. Stop Watching Anime would be good but I'd prefer it to just be Bobcore.
Summer of 92 is the most over meme this board has had in years and thus should be a gold.

NI-

This

Take a bump to >bulbasaur

Chadblade is still BASED, even without the belt
Stop Watching Anime would work the weebs so that should get in
Hotdog and a Handshake and Tarps are also good memes

- Do wolfcuck as player with kits saying "Summer" and number being "92"
- John Cena needs to be gold and be Dr of Thuganomics

In:
>Krispen Wah
an Yea Forums institution
>Bruce Lee
keep him. why is he even on the block? he's arguably been our 2nd best player since coming back.
>Big Poppa Pump
I can take or leave him desu
>Stop Watching Anime
Like it
>GET THE TARPS
Like it
>Hotdog and a Handshake
Maybe

Outside looking in
>Kemonito (for aesthetic reasons)
cut him unless aesthetic can be fixed. However, once fixed he gets a spot back on the team.
>Don't Watch WWE (I'll count it as different from diva generals)
Maybe
>Bulbasaur
use it as a chant instead of as a roster player. too /vp/ as it is we're managed by a fucking pokemon geek Groudon
youtu.be/x1yUwziYN10

That's a no from me
>Chadblade (was "IN" until he lost the belt)
dead meme. and no NJPW shitters remember what happened last time you included NJPW shitters?
>GO ACE
dead meme. and no NJPW shitters remember what happened last time you included NJPW shitters?
>American Dragon
dead meme. seems like something people would be crying to replace by next cup
>Lou Kemia
seems like something people would be crying to replace by next cup. not even really relevant anymore
>Vince Russo
why
>NOWfi NOWston (late comer but relevant)
weak and terrible

Attached: go wasps.png (215x300, 33K)

This

Main reason Lee is up is mostly cause he's very 4CC-core. I'm not fully against 4CC-core players myself (hi Cena, hi VACANT) but it's tough to argue that he's really all that relevant to the current board. I love the guy though and if he's still over I have no problems with him staying on.

>still over
IMO it is dumb to cut 4CC lore players in favor of flavor of the month "over" players imo.

Don't get me wrong: It's cool to have a couple rover spots on roster reserved for current memes.

It's important to keep 4CC core players and keep players that have done well for us. Change for the sake of change is how you slip. Reminder that with Cena as ace we never got relegated... but then Cena got demoted in favor of the forced pushing AJ as the ace of the team..... and we've since been not only relegated, been not even back to Elites and could be in a pre-show battle royal AKA fetus.

>both pajeet memes still in
fucking why?

Add
>Bruce Lee
He's a good oldfag Yea Forums rep
>Kemonito
Even if his aesthetics are meh, he's a big part of Yea Forums culture
>Krispen Wah
Benoit threads pop up often enough around here, but he could probably use a name change
>Stop Watching Anime
Good meme
>Hotdog and a Handshake
Good AEW rep. Maybe the back of his kit could say Thanks CAWdy or something
>GET THE TARPS
Could probably be renamed to just Tarps or Muh Hardcam, since GET THE TARPS leans close to another HHH meme

Give the last medal spot to Summer of 92. That meme is over as fuck.

On the topic of Bulbasaur as much as I enjoy it, it's pretty much another word filter meme and ding-dong diddly covers us on that. I do like the idea of it being represented through the chant though.

>Reminder that with Cena as ace we never got relegated... but then Cena got demoted in favor of the forced pushing AJ as the ace of the team..... and we've since been not only relegated, been not even back to Elites and could be in a pre-show battle royal AKA fetus.

god remember when we were the only team in the league that NEVER got sent down to developmental?
Now we're working for outlaws Fetus promotions and doing dick flips for a hotdog and a handshake.

when are we gonna get back to the main roster, lads?
We have the LOOK now with logo/kits/stadium... we just need the push from Boris.

Based

Ding-Dong Diddlythis

Rename take a bump to A FREAKIN TANK

Whos that pedo that takes that girl to every NXT show?

JJ Williams

desu soonblade is as relevant as ever, mostly the soon part

Thanks, add JJ Williams to the roster

>IN:
>Summer of '92
replaced by the spring of 19 as of last night

Attached: 1554702105619.jpg (392x426, 29K)

*Bows down*

>Bruce Lee
>Kemonito (for aesthetic reasons)
>Big Poppa Pump
>Chadblade (was "IN" until he lost the belt)
>American Dragon
dead memes
bulbasaur, summer of 92, *bows down*, mmm and hotdog n handshake, brap like a lady are the current relevant memes

How about you put in STOP WATCHING ANIME and he scores all the goals?

best response in this thread

bravo user

Add
Krispen Wah
Bruce Lee
Kemonito
Chadblade
Don't Watch WWE with Hana as the face
Vince Russo

stop watching anime shouldnt be added since we made gamethreads with anime before and never pushed away animefags from this board

Fuck off

mad that your twitter meme is not going to get added to the roster?

>he thinks STOP WATCHING ANIME is a twitter meme
18+

Why don't we have Kaye Fabe as a player?

>board who just had a sticky for two japanese female wrestlers should have stop watching anime meme in the Yea Forums roster
lol

Attached: Hardcore_Holly.png (621x473, 296K)

Big Poppa Pump
Krispen Wah
American Dragon
GET THE TARPS
Bulbasaur
Lou Kemia

yeah, why isn’t brap like a lady concidered
that’s a pretty decent meme

because brapposting is also on other boards
iirc /fit/ had a brap player a cup or two ago

there is enough stuf on Yea Forums to where we shouldn't have to lower ourselves t duplicate players like how is done with spurdo.

IN:
-Bruce Lee
-Big Poppa Pump
-Krispen Wah
-Triple H/Paul Levesque/Take a Bump

REHIRED:
-The Big Dog (a.k.a. Roman Reigns) (I don't know how you're going to incorporate "Lou Kemia" in this unless you put "Lou Kemia" on the back of his kit

NEW PLAYER:
-Mizdad (pic related)

Proposed Changes:
-Rename "Take a Bump" to "GET THE TARPS" + his own goalhorn: youtube.com/watch?v=ER07IVqSDw0
-Rename "Worked Into a Shoot" to "I'M GONNA SAY IT", change his color scheme to match his n.W.o getup (if PES 18 aesthetics allows it, fucking hell), and put "NI" on the back of his kit

MEDALS:
Big Match John (Gold) (Captain)
Undercarder (Gold)
Dimes (Silver)
Big Bible AJ (Silver)
-IN CASE, just in case, if the format is gonna remain GSSBB, then
--Big Match John (Gold) (Captain)
--Big Bible AJ (Silver)
--Dimes (Silver)
--Undercarder (Bronze)
--Summer of '92* (Bronze)

*Why the asterisk? I might as well ask: should this be renamed to "Spring of '19"? Or should it just remain as "Summer of '92?"

Attached: mizdad.png (318x522, 102K)

>"brap like a lady"
well that solves our "women/divas representation" of the team

Goal song has to be that Nash getting raped song. It was fucking beautiful

fuck off waifufag cancer, kys and go back to /wooo/

>newfag tries to blend in
lol

go back to /4ccg/

Add Ausie shitposter (Either Billie or Peyton depending of a poll)
Also consider Otis Dozovic as "Pretty Lady"

Attached: iiconics-mania.jpg (960x540, 112K)

yeah but it’s related to something specific to Yea Forums

All I'm saying is no yoshicringe in the team, just take women's """""""""""""""wrestling""""""""""""""""" out of retirement and put a shirt on him with all the waifucancer generals names on it

but wants a twitter meme in it that has no relation with Yea Forums......

Green light meme dies outside of wrestlemania season

This
What the hell are you talking about? What is this twitter meme you keep talking about?
No, no it doesn't

Oh shit I forgot about Mizdad, we do already have Miz though as SEETHING

Attached: D3mY8sAXkAI9wW5.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

This

Attached: ANIME.png (139x154, 28K)

Based

I'm good with anything that isn't Outlaw Shit, or wrestlefu related. That shit reeks of /wew/

Based wolfpac

>w/asp/s do well
>never miss an Elite
>Prozach joins the booking team
>ratings plummet and the territory is killed and there is no hope in sight of joining the Elites again

what are your thoughts on unironically being the Dixie Carter of Team Yea Forums?

Billy please

Attached: 1554747639287.jpg (344x214, 9K)

lol i've embraced my Jannetty status a long time ago

Cringe

"Hotdog and a Handshake" is a general wrestling term and has nothing much to do with Yea Forums.
"GET THE TARPS" would be better as just Tarps.
Chadblade, Lou Kemia, and NOWfi won't be relevant in two weeks.

Attached: 1325470482073.png (600x720, 143K)

this is all correct except ratings plummet/territory killed
support never been higher. often have some of the higher viewed matches.

but yeah need results

holy based

my votes
hardcore holly
tarps
ghost of benoit
russo
bruce lee
keminito

keep take a bump instead of name chage
undercarder getting mmmmmmm is based
summer of 92 as gold and carder as silver

ding-dong diddly gimme the greenlight

not again, wolfcuc

Attached: 9C6F8509-F03E-422B-AB75-B2D958F172D7.png (452x468, 158K)

DING-DONG DIDDLY BASED AND THISPILLED
DING-DONG DIDDLY CRINGE AND SEETHEPILLED

ding-dong diddly bump. Looking like most popular ones that will be safe/added are Krispen Wah, Bruce Lee, Tarps and Stop Watching Anime/Bobcore, and Summer of '92 will get the last medal spot.
I like the idea of repping Bulbasaur through chants, that's easily done and added to the audio export so we're set there.
Brap Like a Lady and Billie Kay are too close to divashit for my tastes so I'm reluctant to include them. Same goes for Hana although it's more of a meme than a waifu thing, iirc, so it gets a bit more leeway. I dunno I don't divapost.
Anyway that leaves 2 spots, with the most popular seemingly being Chadblade, Hotdog and a Handshake, Kemonito and Big Poppa Pump, with a smattering of support for Russo, AmDrag, Lou Kemia and Don't Watch WWE. Who will win the Yea Forums battle royale?

chadblade
Dont Watch WWE
Hotdog

Kemonito (i know aesthetics are an issue, but he shouldn't even be on the chopping block in the first place)
Hotdog and a Handshake

Russo would be funny if we can think of a better name for him. Maybe SWERVED or something.

Don't watch wwe since thats the top console wars meme
hotdog and a handshake since it's the top E-Chad response
Perfectly balanced

Kemonito has to stay. He's the face of the CMLL luchafags in this board.
Add Hotdog and a Handshake to work the AEWfags.

Attached: 1521314689342.png (416x428, 44K)

Let's be honest. Kemonito is fucking irrelevant on this board. I've hardlt seen a Kemonito thread even break double figures in replies.

spotted the AAAfag

ZACARIAS GET OUT

Attached: 1529024232514.jpg (1482x2068, 1.8M)

I'm a CMLLfag but if the aesthetics fags still can't put decent characters in PES18 then he should be benched until they can do it.

Why is there no CM Phil

Kys don

Kemonito
Don't Watch WWE

Screech at me all you want, out of everything listed the two console war memes and maybe are the only stuff that's relevant

and maybe chadblade*

I don't understand what goes on in these threads. Is this like fantasy booking?

Red Shoes

Yea Forums cup is a regular tournament where all boards come up with a football roster full of meme players, then people stream the tournaments as computers play off against each other, I dunno what the actual game is but they're pretty fun to watch youtube.com/watch?v=TPyFaOXnEL4

dont watch wwe
lou kemia

can you please make cena look like boomer thuganomics cena?

Attached: 20190405_wm35_show_-f9b832129cf93e8be8adc3f8d61abc83.jpg (1000x600, 71K)

MMMMMMMMMM

Can't wait to watch our team to get buried again

Attached: Surku_koira.jpg (667x659, 27K)

Are we getting into the fetus?

This will be my last cup w you lads please place well. I know we can get promoted guys

Attached: 1524015984667.png (460x479, 64K)

This

Hanaposting is literally the only thing worst than divaposting. Also remove Cringemonito

I say chadblade is still in, but I like hotdog and a gandshake too.

Got to be
>Hotdog & Handshake
>Kemonito

The following also get a based from me
>Hollywood John to Big Match John
>Greenlight as new victory anthem
>Undercarder can get mmmmmmmmm on the back of his kit

Attached: BjmNEthIEAAJ3k3.jpg (600x800, 41K)

Hotdog and Handshake
Don't Watch WWE

bring us the gold

Dr Thuganomics John is outdated already. It needs to be Hollywood John,Long, or JBL John. Don't add in CringeBlade or Cringemonito

Don't Watch WWE should be in there as Hana
Hotdog&Handshake could be good too, maybe he has giant hands and one of them is holding a hot dog?

I like Lou Kemia and the CMLL mascot. Shame Otis "Pretty Lady" didn't made it.
youtu.be/ZiQy5ewWp1U

Poppa pump has to stay
I also want to see cody rhodes dressed in a hotdog suit running around the field

Hotdog and a Handshake
Big Poppa Pump

I like Steiner as much as the next guy but he's not really got any presence on the board, at all

He's /ourguy/, and liked by everyone on the board. And he's not some shitty forced meme like hanaposting or ChadBlade

This but also wolfcuc

he used to be on the team but got sacked after producing jackshit

Add
Why didn't (x) come out

bumpo

redittsteiner is gay

ya seethe?

Seething.

ya boilin?

Well not quite, he was never actually sacked. He's just in the nebulous "maybe" zone atm cause like others said he's more of a general wrestling meme rather than a specifically Yea Forums-centric meme.
Hogan/Worked Into A Shoot is arguably in the same boat, but I really like the I'M GONNA SAY IT BROTHER rename idea to make him more specific to the board. Plus, I mean, it's Hulk Hogan.

Attached: GONNA SAY IT BROTHER.jpg (1079x1026, 69K)

Based. We can get a split persona feud going.

Are you literally retarded? Redlight.jpg=guaranteed replies

No it doesn't. It's situational.

I'd say worked into a shoot is Yea Forums enough, considering how often we say things like "worked" or "based user working the mods into a shoot". I wouldn't be against renaming him though.