Awakens crowd with just a powerbomb

>awakens crowd with just a powerbomb
simply too fuckin based

Attached: demon kino.jpg (1616x1080, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uI6BkER22To
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

think he's ever freaked with the paint on?

he 100% fucked alexa right after this pic when she walked to the back

Pretty based. Meanwhile Charlotte and Becky could barely powerbomb Ronda. Women btfo

No he didn't, he's a little manlet cuck

seethe more, your precious jewish rat loves the demon

He should do more power spots as the demon desu. Lashley is, what, 275 or some shit? They both made it look like nothing

>Being /pol/ wise
>Still worship lgbt manlets

Attached: wat.jpg (612x612, 17K)

He actually used a more different moveset this match and made it compelling. Possessed Bobbo vs Demon Balor was a kino wrestling matchup. Demon form giving Finn a power boost should stay.

C O P E

based

Attached: alexa bliss.png (693x671, 727K)

Second MOTN after Mid/Shane, although I feel it should have been a little faster to make him look unstoppable

That wasn't a problem for Murphy

I wish they went 15 minutes, felt like they had some good hard hitting fast paced stuff going but didn’t get much time

nah fuck that. Bobbo gasses hard after 5 minutes, and the match didn't start until midnight.

If it were the opener, maybe.

>le massive pop
youtube.com/watch?v=uI6BkER22To
You could hear a pin drop.

He probably jerks in the mirror with it on

>/pol/
>wise

>Alexa finds Finn in the back and walks up to him while she seductively rolls an ice bag in her hand
>"Those abs look like they took a beating out there, mind if help ease the pain?" she demurely purrs as she cradles her elbow in one hand while holding the bag up next to her face and licks her lips.
>Finn leans his head forward slightly and gives Alexa a devilish look while he slowly lolls his tongue out and wiggles it back and forth.
>"I'll take that as a-" Alexa begins to say as she steps forward only to have a large tan hand grab her shoulder and pull her back.
>"I'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS YOUNG MAN, BROTHER!" The Hulkster shouts as he shoves Alexa to the side and straddles right up to Finn and towers over him.
>"I GOTTA MAKE AMENDS TO THE NEW DAY AND SHOW'EM I'M ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION AND THAT SCENIC HIGHWAY GOES STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR SPHINCTER, BROTHER!"

>E-Drone plebs pop for basic power moves

YIKES

kek