So since Yea Forums hates everything, what would have made a good WrestleMania for you?

So since Yea Forums hates everything, what would have made a good WrestleMania for you?

Be specific.

Attached: 7c9.png (500x500, 382K)

dawwwww

Good matches.

/thread

Whatever they done it would have been a fundamentally boring show, because of how terrible the company has been booked for years. To the point where there's almost 0 draws left

What would make a good match? Flippy shit? Blood? What?

I said be specific

No battle royals
4 hours max
8 or 9 big fights built well for months
Couple of comedy spots with legends
Celebrities
Some shock endings
No Iconics
No women in the main event

>what makes a match good
Yea Forums in one sentence

A nicer, well thought out set

Shorter.
No brand split.
Brock Retains.
Balor breaks neck.

Card in no particular order

Rhonda vs Asuka
Mickie James vs Becky Lynch
Bobbo vs Brock for universal champ
Miz vs Daniel Bryan for weed belt
Seth vs Finn in a "keep these two away from the rest of the card" match- 40 second squash
Samoa Joe vs Shane McMahon
Roman vs Randy Prton for some belt
AJ vs Kurt because Cena only just finished wrapping up filming.
I think that's it. I'm not going to say anything about the tag yeams because I have no idea what's going on there because I don't watch WWE lol
Now that I'm done making the list, there's only a couple I'd actually want to watch and none excite me. WWE's just fucked.

Just be NJPW

>built well for months

Weve seen fin Balor vs Bobbo for like 6 months now every single raw. The divas have all faced each the same girls for like 8 months of shows in a row. Corbin angle has been a nearly 10 month angle. Roman and McIntire fueded months before Roman had cancer and feuded again immediately when he came back. What more do you want!

A terrorist attack would be nice

>No Iconics
Imagine being this much of a faggot.

Attached: 75E19FA2-8F5C-4A60-AF26-D9060C0061E7.gif (500x222, 2.2M)

>Mustafa Ali takes over the show with his mentor Iron Sheik and only Big Match John (and maybe Miz) can save us
I would mark.

>No battle royals
harmless way to get a bunch of people a WM payday
>4 hours max
only if the roster was smaller; leaving people off the biggest show of the year is a massive fuck you and you might actually need them down the line
>8 or 9 big fights built well for months
sure ideally but people get hurt and fuck your long term plans to hell and you get cringy ad-hoc shit like ciampa hugging johnny reddit and candace lareddit at the end of takeover
>Couple of comedy spots with legends
those almost never work as well as they should on paper
>Celebrities
most modern celebs are garbage and youd hate them because inevitably they’d be peddling some liberal cause
>Some shock endings
Everything is booked in a way that there really aren’t any shock endings left. every match last night could have been booked with different winners and while reddit would be seething would anyone really be shocked? and they’re not going to spend a shitton of money on a surprise like omemega or something when they can debut him on RAM and use him to draw more network buys
>No Iconics
women’s mvps, you a queer or something?
>No women in the main event
there was nothing wrong with having those three in the main, they just lost the plot along the way. how hard is it to book interloper from another sport vs. arrogant wrestler vs. peoples choice? They managed with Bryan-Orton-Batista and Brock-Roman-Seth.
4/10 made me take time from my busy schedule to respond

I'm not a fan but I'm surprised it took them as long as it did to get the belts.

Impossible to say exactly what a good card what've looked like. It would've required different booking from the past couple of months. It's much easier to point out what was shit.

I still wish Chris Jericho could have been the one to interrupt Elias. Personally, I think Jericho cuts way better promos than Cena

Just make it less formulaic. I don't want to see the Shane McMahon takes a big bump match 4 years in a row. Nor do I want to see the Cunter inserts himself into a match no one has asked for or wants to see for the 10th year running. The jobber battle royales are a waste of time and can fuck off as well.

Works for me!

You're hired!

Built Well

The women's tag belts have been around for like a month dude. And there's no way you can justify having either of them as a singles champ.

Is there a link proving the image's claim?

If you look at the big picture of what was wrong with this particular WrestleMania, it's that they've squeezed dime a dozen events into a once-in-a-lifetime format. No matter how much they try to make it wrestling's World Series or Superbowl or whatever, the scripted shackles will keep it a glorified PPV. Right from the beginning, with the Alexa/Hulk/Paul stuff the forced down scriptedness is in your face. The "everything else is fake but this part is real" motif that led up to this WM was barely there.

Quite honestly, Russo would've made this WM better more than anything.

Having wrestlers I actually care about or want to hate. Current wrestlers are so plain and uninteresting that I just don't care about them. Seth is boring as a good guy and I don't care about Kofi or the women in the main event. If Asuka would have defended the belt in the main event I probably would have cared more about that.

Attached: 1502074868170.png (250x382, 154K)

>Sarah Logan winning the preshow jobber royale
>Seff losing because this power level spike to Beast Slayer mode came out of left field
>D-X and Paul not being cringe attention whores during that HoF intermission
>Dominick coming out after Rey lost and challenging Joe right there as his debut
>Bobbo winning, establishing him as clear threat
>Roman losing to Drew so that he can be rebuilt
>Paul and Dave not taking an eternity to put on a mediocre match
>Angle not fighting/losing to Corbyn
>the deletion of the entire womeme's main event

>No Iconics
cringeola

>4 hours
>remove main event entirely
>cut it down to only the most important matches, the Dr. of Thuganomics return, and the Nash segment

this isn't all you could do but it would've been watchable this way

Not him but a good match is one that tells a good story between characters and has the crowd emotionally into it. Flips and blood can be part of a good match or part of a bad match. They're just tools.

3 hours maximum

so Dbry Kofi then

>Sarah Logan wins women’s royale
>No SNL dorks
>Bobbo vs. Brock
>Boss N Hug retains, although Iconics should’ve won at Elimination Chamber and retained
>Biker Undertaker interrupts Elias
>Corbin found motionless on ground prior, Angle comes out and does a speech saying thank you anyway, gets interrupted by Thuganomics Cena
>HHH has significantly less gay entrance
>cut it down an hour or two
>get announcers that actually sound like they give a damn
>overall, the pacing of the matches felt way off

Attached: B69CBB14-23ED-421B-975E-09BA61CC7F15.jpg (625x512, 50K)

A brap contest between all the divas

>saliva performs batista's them
>paul v big dave gets an overall time (entrance included) of 18 minutes
>ali screws kofi and bryan retains
>ronda beats the shit out of charles and becketty to win all
>dr of brapganomics meets the ammmerican badass and both bury elias
>barefoot lexi
>rey v joe not being squash
>lacey and hogan promo segment

>4 hours maximum, with an hour long pre-show. No excuse for a show ending at 1am that started at 5pm
>Cena interrupts Corbin
>women should not ever fucking main event ever again
>no boring ass host segments to fill up time when you've got gigantic swathes of time
>My girl Sarah should have won, since it would be doing something with the Riott Squad. Maybe have a feud with Carmella?
>Seth hits one curbstomp, attempts to pin. Bork sells it like death. Heyman pulls the ref off, and then out of nowhere, Roman superman punches the jew. Meanwhile, Seth does the low blow, kicks the shit out of Bork's stomach, and curbstomps him to dust
>Tell HHH that he's no longer allowed to have mania matches, he can fuck off and retire from in-ring already

Also forgot: R-Truth comes out to the women’s battle royale on accident

>barefoot lexi
based and lexipilled

Shorter like 4 or 5 hours rather than 8.

Attached: jAcZoln.png (683x492, 443K)

Why not just pay the wrestlers more and give them health insurance rather than give them a 10k pay bump for wrestling in some battle royale for a minute

Desu if Shane does not take some stupid spot monkey jump some poorfag will do it to get over.

Shane is set for life even if he cripples himself one day

This. Fuck this watered down shit wrestlers with barely a character or charisma.

Sex and violence.

Attached: 001_wwf00653--6ffc5899a153d60b1991aa39910343cf.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)