Fatboy looks away from Velvet showing him her asshole

YIKES! there's an uncomfortable silence towards heterosexual sex appeal. But queer or trans sex appeal is ok. This ROH audience is full of beta male cucks. Can BASED Enzo, Cass and Beautiful People save it?

Attached: fatboy.jpg (1366x768, 306K)

>That front row
The absolute state of America

“white” people

Haha, wow

They don't want to be doxxed on reddit or some other faggy liberal site for being toxic or whatever gay shit. This is the atmosphere they've created and they can wallow and die in it for all I care.

I wanna lick Kelly Klein's cute tummy

Kenny Omega was off the right making out with a dude and he didnt want to miss it

Who won between Blue and the Big Red Machine at Yea ForumsMania last night?

Attached: Wrestlemania Hype.jpg (711x338, 55K)

Only ugly democrats attend shows now.

remember when the ROH fanbase used to be a bunch of ex-ECW fan chads. what happened?

Attached: disgustedconcern.png (156x241, 84K)

Draw due to exhaustion. Was a 12 second classic

it is weird how wrestling is like this now. maybe shit got out of hand in the attitude era but what's wrong with wanting to admire an attractive woman?

ROH died when Danielson and McGuinness left

Damn they really went the distance.

6 stars.

Better than Earthquake v. Tugboat

>Smackdown vs RAW.jpg

That guy is a plant or a shareholder.
>Front Cam
>ROH shirt instead Elite/BC

Speaking of which, there was also an uncomfortable silence whenever WWE talked about how great Andre the Giant was at any time in the last 5 years, but when Undertaker was doing the interview in front of religious pastors (non-wrestling fans) of various ages, a couple months ago, they cheered Andre loudly.

I wasn't even alive for Andre's run but even I respect him. I loved his documentary, wish I could've met him.

Yea because nobody would ever buy a shirt with the name of the company whose show they were attending.

Those are the subhumans that are screeching muh Jews will not replace us....

Me in the bandana

Didn't saw anyone with a ROH Logo shirt on the building besides that guy.

t. user that went to the show.

They seem pretty left win given the topic of the post but ok, whatever rocks your boat pal

This guy is basically the ROH/indies version of WWE front row Simon but I have no idea who he is

what's america's equivalent of NORF vs SOUF

Probably the same since they literally went to war. They also have East vs West divisions in their sports

Attached: japcrowdlookingon.jpg (1162x151, 144K)

>implying people who watch Extremely Crappy Wrestling were ever chads

East vs. West is just niggas arguing whether its better to have your house destroyed in a wildfire or a hurricane

It was New York City so the "people" in the crowd were mostly all multi-generational inbreds, couldn't you smell them through your screen?

Look at that front row and tell me that white genocide would not be a good thing

You antisemites are sick in the head

ECW fans were the chaddest fans of all what are you on lad

They are liberals you obsessed moron.

Truth bro can't wait until the entire planet is like Africa what a paradise it is going to be.

Even the chick next to him is staring! What a fuck head.

Who's the semen demon in the red?