F

F

Attached: F.png (984x496, 120K)

I THINK YOUR MATCH SUCKED

Attached: 1533538235668.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Shit match but thank you anyways

Actually really like Batista, he's a nice guy and a good actor.

the worst thing about the match is that HHH will wrestle another match.

>@WWEUniverse, hello all, I got paid 10mil USD to come back to once again moderately whelm you with an shit bout so that way Hunner could collect his wins. I couldn’t care less about meaning shit to your life, but now you dirty smarks can seethe’s beaten everyone he’s ever faced.

He'll be back. They always come back.

he was only let back so HHH could get his win. they let Kurt come back only to humiliate him.

Finally, fuck this shitter

>finally Hunner will stop pestering me with texts about having one last go at it

No chance he comes back now he's got capeshit dimes and is making kinos every year

>is obsessed with Trump on Twitter
nah, you can have this one boys, I want real men in the ring again

Him sizing down for mma was the worst decision, I miss roided Batista

Hope you bought your advance tickets to "Stuber"

>10 milly

I thought WWE was in the shitter

Dave is based, has the look, has the talent, loves wrestling and is a Hollywood superstar. Imagine what they could done with him at WM in an era where Triple H's ego didn't run the show. They could have built the whole mania around him.

Attached: super dave.png (895x955, 591K)

>this blatant fucking plebbitfaggotry and automated self-deception that the match sucked

@Yea Forums Thank you for letting me entertain you. I love this website and whether you cheered me or jeered me, I'm grateful for being a small part of your life. I am officially retired from this Borg hivemind and I am grateful for every second of my amazing journey

They were going to do that 5 years ago. Then Bryan got in the way.

His Hollywood career is winding down as well. I hope he has the money to build a wrestling school so he can build homegrown talent or get an gig WWE Developmental Facility as a head guy like Albert and others. Whatever he does outside of wrestling or comes back into wrestling to train for the future would be great.

Prime Batista on Smackdown in 2005 was fun

Attached: 16170 - Raw batista thumbs_up wwe.png (424x318, 183K)

Is that the one where he teaches a loli how to be a spy? I might legit watch that.

Unironiclly the peak look

>retired from sports entertainment
>not just saying wrestling
So is he not going to do guest appearances or anything?

Pic related should've scripted the match.

What was his best match?
For me it was vs Carder at Wrestlemania

IDK, he was pretty fucking gassed last night and they were barely even moving around the ring. Seems like his age has caught up with him, better stick to Hollywood.

Thank you Bryan for drawing the house and save us from that shitter

>So is he not going to do guest appearances or anything?

He'll do guest appearances unless he get's in the HOF very soon. He only said he's retiring from sports entertainment but not wrestling. I wouldn't be surprised he'll do a couple more matches outside of WWE.

He was a monster back then. I hate it that he left.

>better stick to Hollywood.
His Hollywood career is going to be short, I would want him to become a WWE trainer or create his own wrestling school so he can build and train talent.

That's probably code for "If Khan wants to throw millions at me I'll take it".

>be part of the most succesful capeshit movies in history

>job a guy who is not even a full time wrestler

fuck hunter and his big ego,fuck drax for returning for this shit and most important fuck white people

Don't you freaking get that WWE is Batista's enemy? You thought that was just a story? Batista did what he could try to save an art form he plainly sees has been disrespected for 10 years. watch his SmackDown promo before WMXXX.

HUNTER IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS FOR REAL, NOT LIKE ALL THIS FAKE WRESTLING CRAP

OH SHIT I LOST, WELL I AM NOW RETIRED HAHA JK IT WAS FAKE ALL ALONG THANKS FOR THE JOURNEY LADS

he had a great career in the end, pretty difficult when you're coming from an era when roided up goofs were the standard