I don’t understand reddit. This reign is going to be fucking BORING. This guy has no personality...

I don’t understand reddit. This reign is going to be fucking BORING. This guy has no personality. Can someone explain to me why they wanted this so bad?

Attached: 75E3E29B-21B1-4536-AA5C-0E7A49A0B24F.png (808x455, 474K)

to make you, yes you specifically, SEETHE

>Can someone explain to me why they wanted this so bad?

He's black and like every other kind of entertainment, it's social justice stuff.

He's not getting a long reign anyway, he's transitional

He is a nigger in America and given America's cuck obsession he has to win. That is it.

It was a feel good moment, he can lose the title in a week

Reddit is a bunch of americans beta marvel geeks neckbeards, that means they love black people.
Don't be mistaken, Kofi got the title because wwe retarted booking cornered themselves into this situation. Alos, Bryan is a libtard that doesn't want to work in Saudi Arabia

I’m actually black though. The New Day is boring shit.

It's good because he'a black. That's it. Virtue signaling is all the gaylords of reddit have.

still looks fucking awful on the list of champs and thats even compared to jinder and bray.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 17.28.09.png (658x458, 79K)

they needed a black flip floppin spotmonkey and couldn't find one with a personality

Made this comment in some random thread, but it's more relevant here:

>Also, I kept seeing comments about how people wanted Kofi to beat DB at Mania, but then drop the title on Smack or the next ppv. "Fans" seriously valued a moment over having a sustainable and believable champion in DB. Seriously, who does that? Being a mark for a guy until he wins the title and then don't care if he loses it cause he really shouldn't be champion anyway? Marks cannot see the hypocrisy in this??

>already has the side-plates on the belt
when did they start giving the result away entirely?

Go back to pol, my man.

I am black.

Imagine saving your comments to post them later.

because he’s a good hand who works hard and is loyal, and he makes a good underdog story.
Jesus Christ people if jinder and swagger and meth hardy can have title reigns then why not kofi, an actually likable face who fans actually like
oh I’m sorry I forgot I was on /aspol/ forgive me I’ll try again
DURR BLACKS COMMIT ALL THE CRIMES WATERMELONS PRAISE KEK BUILD THE WALL

>i am black
bullshit, no black man would shit on another black man

I dont get it, off the top of my head weren't Booker T and The Rock both WWE Champion?

Why are righteous white guys blowing so much jizz over Kofi's win?

Because it was the good ending to the story. Not wanting Kofi to win is like not wanting Luke Skywalker to win in Episode VI. I bet there are plenty of people who payed Network subscription or even a ticket just to see Kofi win.

Now, that doesn't mean he has to have a long reign. He could lose the title as quick as today. But the moment was truly a WM moment and there's no price on that.

>new day is boring
yeah no. this is the first wwe champion run as a unit so fuck off and go back to

Would everyone fucking relax?
This fued and this risk proved one thing to everyone watching.
and that's that Daniel Bryan is on another planet than anyone else at the moment and sis so good he could carry Kofi to a mina main event story line.
WWE knows this and sees this.
Everyone does now.

obvioiusly kofi wont have ht ebelt more than 2 months.

theyll probably swing Bryan to Raw, and put the WWE title on Joe (long over due)

This comment is dumb. Bryan doesn't need long reigns to justify his credibility. He's a made superstar. Wins or loses don't matter to his credibility anymore because everyone knows his credentials, you simply can't bury him.

>I don’t understand reddit.
To be fair you have to be very intelligent to enjoy Rick and Morty user

Attached: pleb wm.jpg (592x680, 70K)

Henry was also a WHC

Fucking cringe.
For some niche interests the reddits are the best place to get news/info/coverage, but fuck me if wrestling reddit isn't the most cancerous place on the internet.

>theyll probably swing Bryan to Raw

Bryan vs Seth feud? Yes please.

Not every black man has to be a tribalistic retard.

don't actively be retards
No black has ever won the WWE title. period.
The rock might as well be a fucking hawaiin.

The WHC was never the top belt, and when it was for a few years it wasnt held by a black

and hell even NOW the universal title is above the WWE title, and no black has touched that.

>everyone knows
user, I...

everyone of value, I mean.

Bryan's run was boring until Kofi became he clear challenger.

>he’s a good hand who works hard and is loyal
I guess Curt Hawkins, Alicia Fox and Heath Slater should be world champions too

Kofi is really exposing white fragility lmao. I expected you guys to be butthurt but not this much. SAD!

You want Jasethy to kill Bryan?
Bryan should stay on sd for the fox dimes and retire BMJ

>doesn’t know about light skins vs shit skins

/r/politics is unironically worse.

This is what I mean by "tribalistic retard". Kofi is fucking boring, my dude. Him being black has nothing to do with that and the fact that you're trying to spin it that way exposes your own insecurity regarding skin color. And everything great about the match was solely down to Bryan.

not sure if this is sarcasm or stupidity
but the general consensus is that no one is really upset, we're all just pretty proud of bryan and how he made Kofi look like gold. And many of us are happy for Kofi too.

But you cant see the enormous gap that was demonstrated between the 2 performers over this feud and get a deeper understanding of "oh I see this is what a main eventer has to be able to do"

I think youre all missing the fact that this feud made Kofi look less like a main eventer than ever, and it is pretty highly probably that he wont have the belt for over 2 months,

All three of them have gotten pity belts though in the past. Plus none are properly over enough to warrant that sort of push. Only time any one of those three had a chance of that was I GOT KIDS 2016

>This reign is going to be fucking BORING.
But thankfully short.

INCEL LIFE
DEM WHITE BOYS SEETHING
INCEL LIFE
DEM WHITE BOYS CRYING

Something tells me if some shitter, who's white of course, had won, all these complaints would be quiet. Tell me user why is he boring. You make it seem like this is the only good match he has because of Bryan but that gauntlet match was just as exciting and the majority didn't involve Bryan. Lets have a discussion, tell me why he's boring and I will point out all the flaws in your very biased arguement

Don't be stupid.
Alicia fox and heath slater have legit charisma and talent.

If it leads to big e and xavier getting jealous and breaking up, it's really going to suck.

How bad is Kofi's reign gonna be? Will it be as bad as Jinder's?

Yes, but you seethe.

Alicia was already world champion

>Will it be as bad as Jinder's?
Nothing will best that shitshow. I'll be boring and vanilla like Kofi. Not really bad but not really good either. He'll drop it at Summerslam and no one will ever mention it again.

He didn't win a championship, he won a gold watch. In all honesty, Kofi legitimately was a mere B+ player. There was a reason he toiled away in the midcard for eleven years. I mean, if you were dead set on using someone from the New Day, Big E is far more entertaining.
And the fans are fucking dumb too. Where was Kofimania during all that time on the mid-card? Where was Kofimania when he was on the pre-show? I know he always had the fan respect, but all it took was for management to recycle the same gauntlet match formula that Seth Rollins used just a few months earlier and now Kofi is main event material somehow. As if nearly every single person on the roster wouldn't have been able to carry that position. And let's not forget that Kofi only got this opportunity because Ali got injured.

Why do people act like this is the first brown champion ever

I mean even an indian-canadian dude won the fucking title

What the fuck

>Obama is called the first black president and is half black
>The Rock is half black and isn't considered a black WWE champion
I don't understand

so what you're saying is we could have had the first ever arabic wwe champ if ali didn't bump himself out of the title picture?

Because out of all the races black people are the most racist and fragile.

The Rock is a black champion but what people mean is that on WWE he never identified as black. Hell honestly how many of us were surprised to find he's half black. The reason why Kofi's win and even Barack who's half white felt different from someone like The Rock is because they look black and also acknowledge their blackness. Something the Rock during WWE never did

Based Rock

>what people mean is that on WWE he never identified as black
He was part of a kayfabe black supremacist group wtf are you talking about?
>Hell honestly how many of us were surprised to find he's half black
nobody if you're not a retarded nigger

Probably because he's got more going on for himself than being black.
I can't recall any of this happening for the multitude of Mexican champions we've had, either.

Kek this. Rock spent years giving literal Black Power salutes and user was surprised to find out he was black. The retardation of the average wrestling fan is fucking astouding.

Thay sounds fucking gay lol

>Tell me user why is he boring
- Generic cookie cutter personality
- Plays a cringey unicorn dancing shuckin' n' divin' gimmick that got ran into the ground three years ago
- Mediocre in the ring
- No standout qualities individually
- Is the least entertaining of the New Day trio due to being so average at everything

And no, complaints wouldn't be quiet just because of what race a wrestler is. Seth gets criticised and so does Brock, Triple H, Orton, Balor and AJ etc. They're all white and none of them are above criticism, so your point is moot.

The guantlet match was entertaining because it was designed to be. It's a guantlet match. There is an element of excitement that is innate in that kind of match because of people wanting to see how long a wrestler can last. Much different from your average singles match.

I don't know where this revisionism came from where Kofi was suddenly always this great entertaining worker, it's probably due to his recent bandwagon. But it's a lie, for years Kofi was seen as one of the archetypal examples of "just happy to be there and take that check at the end of the week". But whatever, I'll play your game. Tell me the last singles match Kofi had that is regarded as a clinic. Should be easy, since it's obviously just a pure coincidence that his match last night with someone who is widely considered one of the best on the world right now and who is known for elevating average workers above their normal level was stellar, right?

Have sex

It would've been very likely if the WWE just plugged Kofi in for Ali like they did in that gauntlet and at the Elimination Chamber.

I just cut and pasted from the other thread ya simp.

My point is more about why put the title on Kofi if nobody really thinks he should be champion long term.

YIKES... you actually made sense. Damn he really isn't all that technically gifted but hey he can have a decent run. Who knows. My point is that people are acting like he's the worst champ ever when they have been worse and more boring wrestlers. But I will concede and admit you're right tho

>Hell honestly how many of us were surprised to find he's half black
His name was Rocky Maivia at the start, a combination of Rocky Johnson (father) and Peter Maivia (uncle). This was pushed extremely hard on WWF shows for several months. Did you start watching after WCW died and never watched anything from the 90s or something ya zoomer?

>the quality goes down as you skim down the list

Thanks for being a good sport about it, user. It's not that I think Kofi is bad or anything, I just can't buy him as a WWE Title level talent.

Well they can't put a weed belt on a black guy.

Think of it like this. WWE has two targets they can please.

Wrestling fans.
General public.

Although even I don't think he'll hold for long, it was an amazing moment PR-wise, and had (IMO) the biggest post match pop of the night and that is partially because of the feeling towards Kofi which is partially because of how long he's been there for and for how well New Day did for them. Look at how many people are tweeting about him being first black champ. It's perfect for them.

POC
THAT'S PC
THATS THE WAY FOR ME TO BE
YEAH YEAH

Attached: 156734534.png (644x800, 15K)

>styles got a longer reign than Bryan all because it was nigger appreciation month

Attached: 1554231615540.jpg (1125x623, 575K)

>Yes, but you seethe.

Attached: 1554044437599.png (511x515, 29K)

Bray should have had it longer

Nah, they usually use bullets not words

It was definitely a good PR move, it created a legitimate feel-good moment that we haven't seen done that well in a very long time. And it does make for a good buzz for social media and the average casual fan to talk about. So yeah, I see your point there. The only question is whether it was done just for the sake of that buzz, or if Vince and co actually have plans for Kofi moving forward. I guess we'll see in the coming weeks.

This.
This is all.
No need for more arguing.

>I don’t understand reddit.

They have low self esteem and rooting for the skinny black underdog makes them think they're "not "racist"", (which means nothing) but they marks for that stuff.

The wwe title means nothing at this point, its basically a midcard belt now

Reign? He won't even have it after SD this week.

>started watching WWE again after a near 20 year hiatus.
>August 2017 and onward
>Jinder, AJ, DB, and now Kofi

I honestly wonder why it's even called a 'heavyweight' championship anymore.

based nigger

I was fucking praying that Big E was going to turn on them during the celebration.

Bute they have bee buried for years, it will be the jinder situation again
divas title is not canon

It's gonna be so based when he loses it tonight

but user, he DESERVES it

They'll have plans, but I doubt it's long term. Pic related is the set PPV's dates so far. Money in the back is 1 month closer than normal. So prob only 1 PPV in between, looking like Backlash or some foreign GRR type PPV. I reckon he retains till MITB and loses to someone more "long-term".

Attached: wwe ppv.png (784x375, 24K)

Kofi Kingston, nice guy that he is, is a bonafied scrub.

Same scenario works with a Cesaro or a Goldust. Random shitter gets a push, Bryan carries to the main event.

If we’re going to progress as a nation minority groups need to have more representation and people of their own race/gender/orientation to look up to. This is just part of that process. Its a good thing.

Because sometimes you gotta have a big babyface champion moment even if it means a short boring reign. Not every champion needs a long reign.

I thought the gift box was gonna have something to do with that.

This Bryan exposed Kofi as a conformist midcarder.
R-Truth should had Kofi's spot if they wanted a black guy to beat Bryan

Or, send them packing to places where that already happens. For example, Africa.

SOS Entrance and it will help him

if the new day shit continues, they will boo him

have him go heel and Evan Bourne come back to help Kofi

all at the expense of more talented, more qualified people. fuck nigger entitlement.

He needs new music. The new day theme is trash and not befitting of a champion. When i hear it i don't think "awesome, here comes the champ" i think "fuck, not these guys again"

>Implying Cesaro needs to be carried by anyone
He's one of, like, 3 people in that whole company who can hang with Bryan in the ring. That match would have been an instant 5* classic.

why do you guys talk about reddit so much? That site has been dying and slow for a few years. Nobody uses it or cites it any more other than you guys.

Why do people say hes too small to be a champ, hes bigger than aj, balor, bryan etc

i think he could be a good champ if he turned heel and left the new day, and was allowed to speak, he can cut a good trash talking promo when they let him

He has no pecs so he's automatically disqualified from ever being called big

Its almost as if being booked simi-competently can turn midcard acts into main eventers.

he's taller but not bigger, look at his homeless physique

Stop using the n word here. You can go back to your containment board on /pol/ now.

Question: who in the last 20 years has had an acceptable title reign? Styles/Punk? They never even main evented big shows. HHH/Cena/Reigns? Obvious corporate shills. Rock/Austin? Never had long runs. The last great WWF champion was Bret Hart

They got worked hard by Vince and D Bry

He'd have to be carried through the build though since he can't talk for shit.

nigger

Woods can talk for him

That all ends with Kofi.

>Don't 'identify' as being of a race
>Suddenly not a part of it
How should he have identified as black? Speak in ebonics?

>I honestly wonder why it's even called a 'heavyweight' championship anymore.
It isn't, retard. It's the WWE championship.

Who ready for /ratingsplummet/?
Ding-Dong Diddlybe based.

>If you don't like Kofi as Champ you are from /pol/

You're a fucking spacker

He's worse.

I was talking about Cesaro, but Woods is actually worse in the sense that he's completely annoying.

Austin held the belt for 175 days tho

Rock is still half black so it doesn't matter if he might as well be Hawaiian.

>Boring

>Bryan rematches
>Ali trying to get his spot back
>Orton Kino
>Styles
>Joe being a beast again
>KO still being the "right choice"
>Possible ND breakup

It hasnt even been 24 hours and I'm honestly hyped for Kofi's reign. Probably shouldnt be because it's WWE but the matchups are there.

The Rock was in the Nation of Domination

This. Bryan fucking carried his ass the whole match and Kofi is a charisma vacuum.

Cena and Kofi are gonna have a very good fued down the road this will secure Cena another championship run and don't forget The Miz is up there too and Shane fighting again at MiTB.

Rock, Tiger, Jordan, Denzel: somehow when you are insanely talented and not an asshole you are no longer a “black” person, you just become a person. Funny how that works.

My point: if an athlete/entertainer has to go on and on about being black, then there is obviously a flaw.

You forgot John Cena up there as well but I don't think The New Day will break up because they are a heavy draw.

bug eyed bird chested b- type nigger

Read that then go smack your head into a wall.

Attached: literally says it.jpg (801x645, 108K)

virtue signaling

sorry that being #1 in merch sales sounds gay user. maybe aew might be more your speed since you may find interest in a hotdog and a handshake?

match was carried by the new day and the fans
no one carried about bryan till rowan got involved