OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAH PFFTHAHAHAHA

PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NXT AND IT'S TRAVELING CIRCUS OF MIDGETS GOT OUTDRAWN BY A FUCKING JAPANESE COMPANY OH NO NO NO NO NO NO.

AND THEN THEY ALSO HAD TO CHANGE THE DATE OF THEIR SHOW BECAUSE NJPW JUST BITCHED THEM OUT OF SATURDAY NIGHT HAHAHAHAHHAHAA.

NEW JAPAN WOULD'VE DRAWN 90,000+ AT MET LIFE. NYC IS NJPW TERRITORY NOW, E-DRONES.

Attached: OUTDRAWN.png (671x488, 223K)

holy shit

Attached: 1537697995066.png (522x335, 207K)

Based NYC

Based Matt Taven drawing the house.

G1 tickes were like $5 day of show.

The NXT crowd size was probably worked too. They likely had 10k at best.

DRAW WITH THE DIMESBLADE

so this is the power of the big leagues, huh?

So were NXTs and they still couldn't sell them all

No they weren't. i was watching the second hand market all day to see if they would sell out

Based Goatkada and Chadblade utterly humiliating those dimeless midgets.

KING OF SPORTS
I
N
G

O
F

S
P
O
R
T
S

Over 5 times less than Mania.

>> MSG Capacity: 200789
>> Barclays Centre Capacity: 19000

>> Gap in capacity: 1789
>> Gap in attendance : Less than 900

We can twist this and say that NXT got a bigger % filled than NJPW.

well duh, it's a smaller arena you brainlet.

Attached: 1554685051922.png (203x248, 5K)

the stage at the G1 show cut off like 19000 seats. it was massive. NJPW sold all the seats you could buy

Took this photo day of the show early in the morning and non of area i have circled you could buy.aside from like 200 seats at the very top

Attached: supercard seats.png (854x662, 275K)

My local indy promotion holds shows in front of 150 fans. They are allways 100% sold out. So they are more succesfull than both NJPW and WWE

OP here. In all likelihood, NXT's numbers were complete and utter fucking bullshit, considering they ran the Barclay's Center last year in August and announced 14,500+ while also claiming that this was a "sellout", which just isn't consistent with the fact that they also sold this takeover out but somehow fit in 15,600+ people, an increase of over 1,000 fans.

Barclay's didn't undergo significant reconstruction since last year either, so there's no possible way an increase of 1,000 fans year over year is accurate.

In other words, Triple H is a small-dicked, insecure cuck and didn't want his faggy little brand to seem inferior to the NJPW/MSG show so he padded the number by 1,000 people and even then, those numbers STILL got LEGITIMATELY outdrawn by a LEGITIMATE 16,500+ at MSG for New Japan.

That's pretty fucking pathetic. How do you lie about your numbers and the numbers you give STILL get outdrawn?

Attached: NYC Takeover 2018 attendance.png (234x145, 4K)

>nu japan brags about barely being able to compete with WWE's developmental farm

Attached: 15623423.gif (340x340, 137K)

Why does it have to be a competition? Both shows legitimately sold out, nxt tickets were one of the most expensive on secondary of the entire weekend and new Japan sold out the world's most famous arena. It was a good weekend for wrestling not everything needs to be made into a console war

My play fighting with my cat in my living room are so exclusive that you can't even get in, because the door is locked, and we've never, ever run at a loss. I am the most successful wrestling company of all time.

Under 17,000 tickets sold at the garden is not selling out.
>the amount of seats in msg (without floor seating)
The barclays is a smaller arena than msg which has a max capacity of around 19,000 with floor seating included.
>but how many people went to mania?

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-123949_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 660K)

No shit, the Barclays Center is smaller than MSG and they pretty much filled the arena. NJPW put 16.000 on a 20.000 arena.

>>claiming that this was a "sellout"

>> Not understanding the difference between ticket sales and attendance.

Lots of people buy tickets and don't bother turning up for whatever reason. It's better PR to say "sellout" than to basically admit some thousands people didn't turn up even though both staments would be true.

They both still did more than aewho.

Dude you have not seen the G1 show. Stage was big and cut off like 3000+ seats

You fucking retards aren't accounting for the massive stage blocking off about 3,000 seats, the same type of stage setup held at every WWE and NXT show. There's NO WAY they'd be able to fit 20,000 people into Madison Square Garden unless they'd have people sitting behind a massive stage, obstructing their view.

Attached: G1 stage.png (900x1200, 2.26M)

>They both still did more than aewho.
The MGM Garden Arena hosts 16.800. They're gonna do the same attendance that NJPW did for the Garden.

based facts user

>IT'S THE H-HARDCAM argument over again

Attached: Y2J.jpg (1024x704, 234K)

With a stage setup and using a wrestling configuration, the number will be around 12,500+, even if the building holds 17,000 but it's still a legitimate sellout since they sold every single ticket available.

Makes sense?

>you now remember that retard who was spamming the a photo of the second hand market saying NJPW is dead and Jay is an anti draw

Riiiiiiiiiiiight so do you do any research or do you just lie and hope for the best?

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-133427_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 497K)

Stage didnt need to be that big, they couldnt sell out a none full capacity garden let alone the full garden

Do you idiot? The Rumble had no stage. The door was literally in front of the camera and was so small it looked like fucking shit whenever a new wrestler entered.

You know MSG went through renovations RIGHT? and they used to have a dugout RIGHT?
i mean you did do your research research ....

Attached: DUG OUT.png (965x605, 679K)

>Get's no reaction during his match
>Has to resort to taunt the crowd to get a reaction
>Okada has to do the work to wake up the crowd
>Kenny got a bigger pop than him by appearing on a screen

That was before MSG renovations and WWE was using the center tunnel for entrances. They didn't have a stage for this show ya simp.

They can also brag about selling out an arena that the wwe main roster hasn’t sold out in years

He is an antidraw, look at G1 Dallas sales. This sold out instantly because everyone was expecting Okada vs Omega

That's how ROH set up. njpw had no hadn in the production. ROH were trying to show how they are a "big deal"

This post is going to get ignored because it accurately represents the situation.

Holy cope, the crowd was firmly behind okada because of Jay's heel work

>Bragging about selling out MSG during Mania Week on same city.
Retard

had to leech off wrestlemania week to achieve this number. oh no no no parasites kek

They boo'ed the fuck out him. They boo'd a photo of him for fuck sake. not as loud as Kenny but it was still a great reaction. when ever he almost won the would boo. HE'S AT THE TOP OF PWT for fuck sake

Attached: T-shirts.png (1880x785, 951K)

they were all looking at their phones anyways

that was for ROH ya simp

Gonna need you to stop making exuses/lies
>despite rennovations msg when setting up shows revolving around a ring can still hold over 20k.
I mean yea tell me info about an arena thats in my home state that Ive been in multiple times for multiple reasons over the span of multiple years

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-134404_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 429K)

>.png Kenny in a pre-show NJPW opening slideshow drew the loudest pop of the night
The state of the minor leagues man

>The elite have to leach off Kota or work together to beat Jay

Because he sucks dick and ruins New Japan main events when we've been getting nonstop 5 star matches for 6 years now.

>Jay has to join BC to sell shirts
Funny how that works both ways.

It's in your pic that Wrestling shows hold less than 20000 retard. Just because you're a New Yorker pice of shit doesn't mean you can lie your way to save Haitch's shitshows

how pathetic, have sex

Cool, NJPW and ROH combined are finally able to beat WWE performance center.

>BC=/=Elite
newfag capitalist shill detected

>Cool a .png of kenny was able to finally beat the performance center
>implying people didn’t buy tickets when they thought it was Omega/Okada 5

A decent amount of people did. And they RESOLD those tickets. like %12-15 went on the second hand market and got bought up

Have Sex.
All of you.

>the ''''''''king of sports''''''''''' nearly beat by attendance by the fucking developmental brand

>gives a fuck about Meltzers star raiting

kek this plus who gives a shit

YEN

It would draw the biggest pop of the night at a WWE show as well. It's a testament to Kenny that he remains so over despite wrestling like 5 times a year.

Okada winning the belt did but hey just keep posting about stuff you didn't watch that's cool

>r-r-retard
Now stop seething

Half of this board started watching NJPW after Meltzer jumped on the Kenny bangwagon. Literally 0 threads about the product unless it was during WK season.

The best part is that WWE numbers are always worked. So you can take an easy 3 or 4k off that number for the actual legit attendance. Same with Mania, but more like 10k.