ONE!

ONE!

Attached: Captura de pantalla_20190408-102341.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Based Vince screwjobing smarky carnies.

THE THING IS DIVAS, NEXT YEAR YOU'RE GOING TO BE MAIN EVENTING THE PRE SHOW

The NJ screwjob

we can only hope

worked botch, refs are told to shoot count but they also make sure shoulders are down so it isn't on them
for example Ronda almost botched and lost the title at a house show because of how refs shoot count

Attached: ohnono.webm (493x507, 1.01M)

So, it's on the ref?

Sometimes refs even check if one shoulder is pinned with their hand.

And it's for the best. I mean have anyone seen matches in the indies where wrestlers forget to kick out and the ref has to stop counting for no reason? It looks like the biggest fucking shit.

Shoot refing worked matches is truly the greatest accomplishment of sports entertainment

its a work you tards. Do you think they would show a replay and talk about it if it was a real botch? We've seen botched finishes SO MANY TIMES . someone's leg is on the ropes or they kick out and the ref didn't notice, etc. and its always to build a rematch. Obviously this is just to push the 1 on 1 becky ronda match you idiots

you can't not show a replay for the main event. It took a while for the replay to pop up and once Corey owned up and said the shoulders may have been up they made up their minds and showed it. It seems like Dunn tried his best to make it seem like the shoulders were down for the 2 last counts and they would've passed it off like that. But Corey let the cat out of the bag.

BASED

Holy fucking WORKED

Attached: carmella this faggot above me.gif (480x270, 793K)

Ronda took on the role of Hogan last night:
>clean pinfall loss outta nowhere?
>that finish ain't gonna work for me, sister
>*goes into business for herself*

Attached: rondahogan.jpg (920x610, 90K)

someone very clearly told Graves in his ear to stfu about it because he immediately changed his tone

Her shoulder was up for the first 2 counts.

Based referee going into business for himself

do wwe refs always count so fast?

based retard ref

Fpbp and Based as Fuck

based

Ronda unintentionally wiggled out at one because she didn't land right, the ref wasn't paying attention and didn't restart his count.

I don't think this is Hogan vs Sting, where Ronda and the ref screwed up the pin on purpose to avoid giving the clean rub to Becky

one & two she only had her shoulders down for the 3rd count

why do a cute over produced finish like that if you want to make your biggest babyface into a megastar at WM? Charles didn't break Asuka's streak via roll up did she?

Charlotte was supposed to take the fall and they improvised the finish on the spot since Becky doen't have a move to put down someone for a 3 count.

A Mania finish with a 1 count kek

Attached: 1 Count.webm (728x409, 1.67M)

Nah that was the finish, the botch was Ronda's shoulder wasn't down for the entire 3 count, Becky didn't let go or loosened up if it was supposed to be a kick out at 2. look at somebody doesn't want Becky to decisively beat Ronda either via pin or submission because Charles is still a priority. The only person that looked good coming out of this is Charles, the commentary put her over HUGE.

oh god yeah I know what you mean, the Ref's have to be on the ball but if the wrestlers don't act right then they gotta make the show look silly.

fatass in 2nd row did not see that coming

True Charlotte was the best in the match and was not involved in the finish and clearly will get a rematch for the SD title at the next ppv
just a bit sick of the match its the new charlotte/sasha

The focus of that match wasn't about Becky finally beating Ronda, it's about Charles looking strong in defeat.

I thought it was obvious it was a botch and that's why it cut off about 10 seconds later with no reply

I feel sorry for Ronda, though. She was brought in to make women's wrestling important and instead she got jobbed out to some ginger cunt

the only thing that would have made this better is if she would have broke her own neck