>loudly called every single goddamn spot
>openly laughing and joking with each other at one point
>botched the powerbomb spot
>botched the Spanish Fly spot and got shoot injured
>botched the dropkick spot
>botched the table spot and barely made a fucking dent
>clumsy, awkward, and sluggish throughout the whole match
>a fucking worked botch roll-up finish to blank stares and confusion
This was unironically the worst Mania main event of all time, and I don't even hate women.

Attached: 20190326_WM_RondaCharlotteBecky__d17c850386c9524c3ec07e85c29d306e.0.jpg (1200x800, 172K)

It was pretty bad. I thought Batista vs HHH would’ve waken up the crowd, but that was a snoozefest itself.

Worst? Nah, but it's up there.

You sound like an incel.

What do you expect, it’s a triple h match

It was the worst Mania event of all time, and I shoot hate women

It was bad, I say this as someone who's been watching Shimmer since 2007 and am a support for women's wrestling beyond wanking off. They were clunky, the spot calling was obvious, they looked gassed after the first three minutes, but I did like Ronda's BITCH spamming.

Tied at #1 with Cena/Miz for me. Both matches had cool entrances and nothing else to offer.

Before every "big" spot they would ask each other "ready? Ready?"
Just do the fucking move.

you know it wasn't worse than Reigns/Taker

Whats Jim from Virginias thoughts on the Divas SJWrestlemania main event?

Watching two women struggle to triple powerbomb one average sized woman was embarrassing.

WWE Raw and Smackdown Women's Championships: Charlotte [c] vs. Ronda Rousey [c] vs. Becky Lynch
Charlotte arrived in a helicopter. It was cool. Ronda had a live performance of her theme. It wasn’t good. Becky got a subdued entrance. She didn’t need flash but she looked magnificent. The women didn’t immediately attack, looking to size each other up. Ronda started hot but was taken out to give us more of the Becky/Charlotte rivalry. There was a great double hanging armbar spot that ended when Ronda took a NASTY bump on the floor. I loved Ronda no selling Charlotte chops and saying, “YOU CHOP LIKE A BITCH” and then Charlotte just chopped her in the face. Great stuff. We finally got the Ronda/Becky faceoff we’ve wanted since November. Becky instantly put her in the Dis-Arm-Her but Ronda used the ropes to help power out of the hold. I’m glad it wasn’t a rope break in a No DQ match. Becky nearly died on the big Spanish Fly spot Charlotte has been using lately. Becky brought in a table, but Ronda turned it over and just used her hands as a weapon. That’s so good. In the end, Becky and Ronda just started throwing hands and it was fantastic. Ronda picked Becky up on her shoulders but Becky countered into a pin to win both titles in 21:27. I love that finish. Reminded me of the finish at Unbreakable 2005 where they did a bunch of wild stuff and it ended on a flash pin of sorts. I would have preferred a more decisive or submission finish, but this makes sense to set up things down the line. Still, the match itself was great. Hard hitting, great pacing, and some solid drama. [****¼]

But dude. Mania was 8 hours long. That's why they were quiet.

What a boring piece of trash that ruined an okay WrestleMania

>botched the Spanish Fly spot and got shoot injured
it was a botch? looked alright from what I remembered, maybe I was too drunk.

Cope. Send Rock Austin or Hogan out and see how tired they are.

>but that was a snoozefest itself.

There's a line between having shit taste and being a vindictive liar, and you've crossed it.

The match sucked. I loved reading a couple reactions from womens wrestling fans that they hope Vince doesn't use this to bury the Revolution going fwd (it's funny cause by stating this, even they are admitting the match sucked).

Charlotte vs Ronda would have steel the show. Both give everything in the ring, are talented, and had great matches in the past.

But m'Becky marks ruined everything.

Kek

Why would anyone even go in thinking HHHvBatista was going to be good? Have you not been watching for the past 5 years?

This is true, whether incels admit it or not

based incel

This board is dead.

>>openly laughing and joking with each other at one point
I could only hear a couple "Ready?" spots but nothing major.
I'm satisfied with a match that had Charlotte and Rhonda bleeding from their elbows. Next time I just hope they get scraped knees if you catch my drift.

they will never fuck you ya simp white knight

This excuses for this massive failure have been hilarious.

>But but but the show was 8 hours long! The audience was just tired!

>The botches were intentional!

>But but but bucko Lynch is the new Stone Cold!

>Both matches had cool entrances
I wish they had shown Charlotte Flair walking in on that red carpet in real time for ten minutes. That would have been fantastic.

that actually felt like a main event match as clusterfuck-y as it was

Shit excuse. If glass shattered all 80,000 people would have been on their feet and breaking the sound barrier.

Ronda is the only one out of them that can wrestle.
She's gotten good matches from Nia fucking Jax.

The problem is that neither of them would let her call it.
When she has any matches, she calls all of them herself and they're great.
This one they both ignored her and did their own shit and it showed

I'm surprised Ronda didn't shoot on them

Didnt watch it and wont, but i saw a webm of the end
The finish was the classic bret hart reversal into crucifix pin spot, its a good finish when not botched

>is the only one doing character work in the ring
this match had no heat like the tlc match where they were screaming at each other and wokring the crowd.
it was just two women facing against ronda rousey

Attached: 99023611e66dd06c30ab50cffbdaf61a594e98b0bcbddf1347ba28468100d74d.jpg (700x700, 30K)

>Implying those numales wouldn't get down in the fetal position scared of loud noises.

They built this up as some kind of great triumph for female wrestlers but I guarantee you this match poisoned the well for the women's division of the WWE. They won't main event Mania again until Vince dies.

It's a good finish for Raw/Smackdown or some shitty inbetween filler PPV. But not the fucking Main Event of WrestleMania.

>openly laughing and joking with each other at one point
that really pissed me off, the little Bret inside me was seething

How.

Name a WM main event worse than this

>If the most over wrestler of all time came out the crowd would cheer.

last year's

HHH vs Reigns

Forgot to add the match did suck and was underwhelming but there's no doubt the crowd would've been more into it if it took place earlier.

Every Roman main event except 31

worst finish for wrestlemania
but probably is dean vs brock lesnar or triple h vs roman reigns

>if a bunch of men shit up the main event like this they'd be fired
>its women/201o so you have to bend over backwards and tell them how #revolutionary they are and prop them on a pedestal
>if you dont youre a misogynist

EQUALITY

HHH has had maybe a handful (thats pushing it) good matches in his career.

lol no it didn't

Roman vs Haitch
Roman vs Carder

Reigns vs. Carder
HHH vs. Orton

the cope really crazy tho

But Hogan was there and the pop was lukewarm user

Hogan vs Yokozuna

Shut it you fookin neet, I can tell yoyee ansseedpostef

Cope. If the women were over, the crowd would've been excited.

SEETHING

>she's calls her matches
Lmao no

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-183617_Brave.jpg (1080x702, 273K)

they tried to chant for Becky every couple of minutes but were too tired. The only ones coping are the ones that think Becky goes from being the hottest person on nearly every show to suddenly not over because of anything other than show length

>listen to WOR
>Brian chimes in that despite Roman getting booed out of the building for 4 straight Mania main events people actually stayed for the finish despite all the boos and shitcanting
>meanwhile the babyface who is liked by everyone and they're all waiting for Ubers before the match began

OHNONONONONONONONONONO

>they're all waiting for Ubers before the match began
he didn't say that

What a fucking shitshow Wrestlemania has become when it's not even worth $10.

She isn't over. You're over if you draw. Just because the incels on this board can't stop jerking it to her doesn't mean she's over.

>it’s a crowd wants to get itself over show

>no.1 merch mover doesn't count as a draw
wow WWE must be literally days away from dying :^)

>this board
this tiny, anti-draw of a board is where she's least popular lol

No, the company is doing great. The draw is the brand, hence why Fox dropped so much fucking money on Vince, dumbass.

Charlotte looked like shit last night too. Ronda was better than both the supposed real pro wrestlers, by some distance.

I was there and sat next to someone who fell asleep

>that really pissed me off, the little Bret inside me was seething
jesus christ that lil bret analogy is fuckin perfect.

>I shoot hate women
Unironically based

It wasn't the worst mania, but it certainly felt like a one match show. Kofi's match sucked the emotion out of the arena with 5 or 6 matches left. What the fuck were they thinking with that scheduling?

based

Attached: women in male spaces.png (1300x956, 1.84M)