Asuka SHOOTS on her current booking

Asuka SHOOTS on her current booking.

Attached: Capture.jpg (740x248, 19K)

Attached: asuka shoxked.gif (480x270, 819K)

at least shes self aware

:(

nobody cares

based mommy keeping kayfabe

This

Based Asuka accepting that she's an anti-draw

>he's posted this in every Asuka thread for the past two days
Uh oh, someone is seething

Is..is she going to be OK, bros?

Attached: Capture.jpg (727x290, 25K)

Based

BASED ASUKA BURYING THE RETARDS OF THIS BOARD

holy shit she's right

lose weight

>making excuses for her laziness
This is why ya a jobber now

try to refute her point instead of playing retard

He wasn't even talking about her, KEK. It was directed at the first guy. What an autist.

Considering she has to deal with retards like you telling her the same shit 24/7, I'm not surprised she got confused.

Mommy....
pls no sad, pls don't go.
you and pirate fren need to destroy the entire women's division and work white stacies into a seethe.

Attached: 1554695318365.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

The Empress of the Preshow worked into an illiterate SEETHE

This is pretty accurate. She's the Chewbacca of the women's division.

Why do autists feel the need to say shit like this? he clearly could discern both messages...

Queen of Star Wars

Attached: DtXMcS1U0AEP3Bw.jpg (888x1185, 185K)

Based logical point making Empress
Haters BTFO

>Tard Wars
CRINGE. I hate her even more now

I love her!

pls save us

Attached: 1554682603128.jpg (978x1200, 144K)

Attached: IMG_20190408_135813.jpg (768x432, 107K)

>future tag team

>future tag team CHAMPS

>misunderstands English while making excuses for her shit English
Poetry. She just buried herself.

You just know

Sad.

Maybe she'll be happier elsewhere.

I think she’s at a point in her career where she isn’t a mark for herself anymore. What else can she accomplish when she’s already done it all? Even if she never gets another title reign, she always be treated good and is a shoo in for a future hall of fame spot if she sticks with the company. It’s not like she’s going to be making ludicrous amount of money somewhere else. I think she’s going to stay in the wwe until retirement.

Nah she loves American fast food

And all the BBC. Much harder to find that in Japan.

The way she’s used does that

The way she's used only speaks for Vince's idiocy handling the women's division. Although you don't need to see Asuka to know that, it should be enough with seeing Mania's main event.

I think she’s just protecting kayfabe, saying she lost her title fair and square to a tapout

W O R K E D

Cute!

So she’s saying that she’s merely a likeable supporting character and isn’t cut out to be a top act. I guess her notorious ego was left behind in Japan

Basado

But R2D2 and Chewbacca both have an English speaking proxy that helps explain the grunts and beeps... Just give Asuka her own Paul Heyman or hey just give her Paul Hayman.

remind me to wear a chewbacca costume for comic-con
need to brush up on my japanese too

Even when she finishes her ring career she can be a diplomat and recruiter for jap talents, especially joshis.

They should probably use someone who isn't widely disliked in Japan for that. Asuka is a joke to them.

promoing is so fucking overblown now anyway
nobody gives a fuck about 95% of the same old boring scripted mic work WWE does today
Asuka isn't missing some big thing by not talking much, her expressions and body language communicate enough

Attached: 1375352517322.gif (200x233, 817K)

That would work in an actual wrestling company, but since WWE is mandrama, you DO have to be able to promo because they won't let you tell a story in the ring.

Actually, it'd be pretty fucking based if she just cut her promos in Japanese, but the other wrestlers just responded in English without missing a beat.

:(

YOU obviously do.

she has a fucking point.

Yeah, she's exactly right that she's only fit to be a comedic side character rather than the main focus of the show. Points for being realistic and humble. Can weebs stop bitching now?

that's not what her point was.

mommy...

Funny considering the actual main focuses of the shows fucking bombed the main event of Mania yesterday.

WOOKIE'D

>Asuka exposing Disney

She better watch out.

Attached: 22242r4.jpg (500x209, 45K)

Ironically, her genitalia is probably harrier than Chewie's.

Attached: 1413683159485.jpg (318x317, 26K)

>Comparing herself to R2D2 and Chewbacca. NUWARS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1532223716280.png (298x279, 30K)

She's clean shaven like a good western whore

>This work is to Create
Wtf is this retard trying to say? Jesus, just fuck off back home until you can speak American.

>I DID IT ALL FOR THE WOOKIE THE WOOKIE
>SO YOU CAN TAKE MY FORTUNE COOKIE

Attached: Dursted.jpg (304x166, 8K)

Attached: 9DJ6bIW.gif (400x211, 1.28M)

>ywn help asuka and kairi sneak out the back door of metlife stadium into a waiting car where you will speed off to a tiny farm in a quiet valley where they will wear white linen dresses and bare you dozens of healthy children

That's like saying a car is fine without a steering wheel and to just use a shoe string to get around (which apparently actually works because a coworker of mine knew a guy who would take his steering wheel off as an anti-theft measure but car thieves stole it using a shoe string to steer... fucking blacks, man...).

Attached: 1485978287774.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

LADS SHE NEEDS OUR HELP

Attached: asuka code.jpg (594x430, 56K)

What did she mean by this?

It's a move in Tekken

You're all clowns

Vince is holding her against her will in a broom closet

She needs an extra hundred lives.

You base this on what exactly? Because the irony here on the world level is her repute is vastly more than the majority of Japanese big players.

It's even more astounding she didnt have to learn the language and she's been given a shit ton of accolades nor did it hinder her.