I think Roman would've gotten a better reaction if they gave him more pyro

I think Roman would've gotten a better reaction if they gave him more pyro.

Attached: 1542970254902.webm (664x358, 2.94M)

and vince wonders why he'll be getting booed again now

definitely the problem.

>waste all that pyro for a random Scot jobber
(lol

he came back too soon and was wasted on an underwhelming cooldown match

Roman would never get booed again, those 50-50 thunderous reactions is dead replaced by polite golf claps instead

>his cancer sympathy is already completely gone
I really expected him to at least have a few months of good will

The wave started in the crowd during his match and not before so if that tells you anything

Kek wrong. Watch tonight it'll be like he never had cancer.

What was with all the pyro last night? I know mania always goes out on pyro cause they never give anyone else it bar when they win the rumble and Saudi shows, but literally every match had huge displays of it

Miz (of all people) getting all that pyro was so random

He never got booed though, all he got was apathy. Smarks did not boo him like they've used to but they did not cheer him either.

This was his first real smark crowd and he didn't get his usual nuclear heat.

Even if he gets booed at Raw a few hours from now it wouldn't matter since smark crowds don't matter.

>smarks boo cancer survivor
>wwe and everyone else shit on these smarks like they did with that shit town where they did raw a few months ago

>Roman would never get booed again
He will

But this time Roman's coworkers and the WWE will back him up and call out all the classless smarks who booed him

He probably should have just taken a year or even two off. Would have definitely made people more fond for his absence and maybe have those that are now just apathetic, cheering for him instead.
He's not really getting reactions that you want your big top guy to be getting

I know the entrances for the WWE title match didn't have any pyro, did they have some during the post-match celebration that I just forgot?

This isn't true

Smarks will never cheer for Roman even if he's gone for a full year or two

What the WWE did was overhype Roman's leukemia and portray it as something truly life threatening

Morphing the Roman Reigns logo at the bottom to look like the cancer ribbons really rubs me the wrong way

>It's le fat smark plays a doctor episode
How does it feel knowing every woman you'll ever see will be repulsed by you?

reminder that roman got TWO (2) seperate pyros during his entrance

He's just boring man. He's not bad, but he's nothing special. He got a look for the ladies I guess but everything else about him is average. People don't wanna be dicks and boo him but he's not good enough to get cheers outside of pity cheers.

They knew the stage was shit and had to make up for it somehow lol

Would say apathy and pity is a worse reaction than a 50/50 crowd or plain old boos

I feel like he should have changed his look with his return, add some more colors, change up the vest or arm things. Fucking SOMETHING.

yes. He's supposed to be the top-guy on the roster coming back from something life-threatening (inb4 internet doctors) and nobody gives a fuck about him already.

Like, people don't want to boo him, but they sure as shit don't want to cheer him either. The one thing that he had was that people booed him (and even that was waning. Listen to his first Raw after he beat Brock, nobody gave a shit anymore)

Unfortunately for him, there's no Shield to revive because Ambrose is out.