BTFO'd by management for taking a knee during HoF

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (614x338, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYGqEWHjF2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget which side your bread is buttered brother

Wtf? Big E is fucking based now

The state of this Uncle Tom.

Based sitting down and talking it through like adults Big E and Terry.

>Be Big E
>Lurk Yea Forums and shitpost wildly with Woods
>See that people still actually like Hogan
>Give yourself the rub by showing everyone that you have risen above the hate

That sneaky little jimmy has a sharp mind

>Rage and spaz out = animal with no control
>Calmly discuss something like grown ups = UNCLE TOM
Literally can't win

I guarantee you Big E is the type of guy that shits on whites like Hulk does in private. You can see it based on how he talks his mannerisms etc. Another hypocrite black man.

You're thinking of Daniel Bryan.

So what, what a person does in private is their own business you rubber necking cunt.

So why doesn't that extend to Hogan who said that shit in private?

Because nu-males and feminists.

>le racism agaisnt whites meme

>cooning it up for the white man
>defending a racist
shameful spectacle

It should do, unfortunately people still don't want to give people a personal life and need to destroy someone who is popular however they can.

fuck off back to your containment board jayonnaise

Based Big E driving asp into pol tier assumption hopping.

How does your greentext refute what I said?

Memes are not an argument

this is a wrestling board on Yea Forums where people discuss childrens television. everyone here is shoot retarded but dont want to admit it

In college I hung out with a lot of blacks that whined about racism but were massive racists themselves and you get that from Big E the way he passive aggressively tweets and everything. We get it Big E, man who pretend fights for a living and has a lucrative career due to it thanks to whites buying your merch, us whites are evil.

That's nice

If black people can forgive and give him another chance, white people on social media need to shut up

You arbitrarily took an argument I called and called it a meme. By your logic I can call your rebuttal a meme and now your post was invalidated.

D-bry hates whites?

Listening to Terry give the Hall of Fame induction made me realize Hulk ain't shit when he's not in character.
Hulk has zero charisma unfortunately even he's not rocking the red and yellow and doing his schtick.

It's almost as if black people talking shit about whites isn't the same as white people talking shit about black people when considered in full context through the lens of culture, history, and societal power dynamics.

You still don't get to say the n-word in public, Brad. Get over it.

I literally said the n word in public on saturday

I literally say nigger at least once a day

Attached: TKCe0YD.jpg (350x324, 9K)

I said nigger every fucking day like everyone else in my urban highschool back in he day. Whites got away with it, asians got away with it, even the spics got away with it and no blackie ever got wise about it either. It's just part of urban lingo, it's not your word Tyrone

But you said I couldn't say it and I do

>It's almost as if black people talking shit about whites isn't the same as white people talking shit about black people
maybe to those that subscribe to 'progressive' ideology but fortunately, the majority of the world does not and individuals are considered equal

Yeahhhhhh
>>>/twitter/
I say what I want

Attached: shut-up-nigger.jpg (1280x960, 378K)

Then y'all say it around the right black folks. Lucky boys.

FUCK Big E.
Hogan > Big E

burn in hell Big E

Black people are pussies.

It honestly seems you're making an argument that intelligence and racism cannot be mutually exclusive. In my life I've found that not to be the case. The argument is a weak one at best.

What I have found, however, is the attitude of minorities with a degree is on some other shit. They will use their education as a way to mitigate others, mostly other minorities. A satisfyingly perverse pleasure that must be to act all uppity to people still in the struggle, because you got an associate's or bachelor's degree. Meanwhile, decades of browsing the net has made any one one us far superior in any general knowledge category.

So there you have it. If you wanted to correlate intelligence to racism that's as far as I'll hear you out. It should be noted white people, on the other hand, are this way degree or not. Literal trailer park trash with an unwarranted level of entitlement. But it's all anecdotal, so fuck it.

10/10 bait you hooked a lot

Based Hogan putting niggers over

because americunts are stupid jealous trolls, that want to tear down their idols and pretend it'll fill the void in their soulless existences

You literally cannot be racist towards whites, its not an equal playing field.

Was this before or after Harlem Heat specifically thanked Hogan for getting them a push in WCW?

Let's see what the tag team division looked like at the time.
Stars and Stripes? The American Males? Giving the Nasty Bores someone to work a program with?
Yeah, Hogan's a true visionary. Thank God he saw something in them.

In all honesty, that was Booker T being nice to Hogan when he didn't have to be.

Attached: 20190408_113828.png (497x497, 353K)

This is why niggers will be forever drug down dirt roads tied to pickup trucks

Of course he didn't have to be that nice, but he still said it so he clearly thought it was worth saying.

BTFO the pop brother
youtube.com/watch?v=TYGqEWHjF2Y

Nigger

A public relations move, the same as Big E's. In this feel-good moment Big E (and Booker) gave Hogan the rub as Hogan's still working on reviving an image. I bet Booker T has a hundred stories where Hogan's politics held him back. But those are stories for another day.

I want Hogan managing Big E, would be based.

>anecdotal evidence
completely discarded

>Not passing opinion off as fact
Welcome to 4channel, newfag

>WE can be racist
>YOU can't
Ape-tier logic

Kek awesome bait

Hearing fans sing the song is really heartwarming too.

>You still don't get to say the n-word in public, Brad. Get over it.
I know it's bait, but you know what's great? I don't need to say it. The inherent racism in the nigger is such that they automatically assume by default that I'm thinking "lol niggers" constantly. My very presence says "nigger" for me.

Hulk Hogan doesn't need to "apologize" to Big E.

My dad openly calls niggers, nigger in Spanish and nothing ever happens to him.

>everyone here is shoot retarded but dont want to admit it
This is true BUT
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK KIKES
FUCK KIKES AGAIN

lol this. the eternal black victim complex does all my racism for me.

Booker T wasn't even the one who said it. It was Stevie Ray, and both he and Booker T said it was because of Hogan saying those things before the HoF speech as well. Get a clue on something before talking about it.

Attached: picard1.jpg (620x464, 33K)

That doesn't change the fact that it was a rub for Hogan, you contrarian fuck.