*gets the only decent pop in the last third of the show in you're path*

*gets the only decent pop in the last third of the show in you're path*

Attached: BAlorWM35-1200x675.jpg (711x399, 53K)

cringe

Deservedly so. Folks have been waiting on the demon for months. The match was really

>spends 3 hours putting on makeup to try and look scary

>Bobbo spends 30 seconds putting in contacts to look scary

>Bobbo pulls it off far better

State of the demon twink.

>the match was really
really what user? Did you die?

He's not over his entrance is over.

"YOUR" STUPID

>Huge pop for the powerbomb
>Huge pop for the stomp
>Huge pop for the win
Yeah you're right, only his entrance, his moves, his style, his character and his wins are over.

Seriously, his paint has been getting less and less cool since he arrived and his entrances just keep getting sillier. What’s with the wacky cape?

It’d be better if it wasn’t presented as a demonic force making him stronger that he has to summon for a proper opponent and instead was him just being either

Heel:

Cocky asshole doing it look cool in big matches

Face:

War paint to psyche himself up

Finn has been cringe since day one. NJPW must have done a good job of keeping his shitty cosplay shit in check.

>comes out in black face
>dresses up as demon to destroy a black man
>stomps black man to win

Is Finn /ourguy/?

I heard that Enzo did his paint originally, and now that Enzo is gone he has to get someone else, who is obviously not as skilled as 'Zo.

*puts on blackface to a match against to blacks*
*makes you stand around while he takes a 6 minute entrance complete with pyro*
*no sells your managers interference*
*makes you sell extra hard*
*no sells your offense*
*no sells your finishers*
*gives you a power move despite being a 100 pounds lighter than you*
*buries you with a stiff stomp to the chest*
*takes 5 minutes at midnight to pose with the title on a show that at this point was 7 hours long*
...all because he's wearing paint.

Based Big Dick Devitt.

The Demon character is basically a rib towards whoever he's wrestling at this point.

Attached: 671676f36b3209e6d86b5a21d5bdfbf3.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Based Enzo is a good friend

This may sound childish but I really enjoy his matches when he's the demon a lot more than his normal self. I'm a mark for those gimmicks plus wrestlers like (demon)Finn are at their best when fighting heavyweights

>shit basnore
>character

OHNONONONO LOOK AT THIS DRONE

Why didn't he dress up as the Demon against Brock Lesnar for the Universal title?

Attached: purple ropes.jpg (226x223, 7K)

lmao Bobbo looked like a Battletoad
He looked like shit last night

The Demon, at least these days, is only for when he's fucking pissed, is my understanding. Corbin got it because he kept bullying him. Bobbo got it because he kept using his lil monkey fella to distract Finn.

Brock would probably get it if they continued the fued given the beat down

>lil monkey fella
Actually an incredibly apt description of rush

because he was going to lose

cant waste demon if you're not going over

*Carries painted simp to a decent match in your path"

Attached: D3md9cfW0AE7lj2.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>Bobbo carrying anyone

Lol bruh...come on. Balor just got the only good Bobbo match since his return.

The Demon's matches are more aggressive, faster paced and shorter.
They're awesome.

I think he and Lashley killed last night.

I noticed he didn't shave the beard for the paint this time.. probably why it looks a little off...

don't forget
>transform a sweet girl next door to a total THOT

Attached: IMG_20190408_233402.jpg (1125x1496, 173K)

It reminds me of the "get out of jail free" style booking you got with Hogan in the 80s. No matter how badly the odds were stacked against him, he could always Hulk up and that'd be the end of it. I love that gimmicky shit but I'm glad with Finn there's not an overabundance of it.

But he would have beaten Brock if he dressed up.

If it went for 5 minutes longer, it could've been the best match of the night

He would have beaten Brock if he wasn't caught in the keylock, he hit his insanely protected finisher on him

He doesn't need the demon to beat Brock. If he wasn't stupid enough to get caught in a submission, Brock likely wouldn't have been able to pin him.

Let's do the smark math.

>Number of F5s required to put down Roman Reigns
>Number of Coup de Grace to put down Roman Reigns
>Number of AAs to put down Brock
1 (on stairs)
>Number of AAs to put down Balor
2 (one from top rope)

Brock doesn't have the ability to put down Balor so he had to submit him or of desperation. Demon Balor vs Brock would be a squash.

(This shitpost brought to you by confusing WWE power scaling)

a-user?

Attached: 5.png (512x512, 120K)

Getting worried here bros

fucking based

Attached: finn_41.png (799x1200, 1.14M)

The Demon Crown has a huge cool down of months and can't be used constantly

Attached: picture3.jpg (616x500, 43K)

We should send search parties for user over there.

They got him folks, it’s all over.

How does he do the stomp without killing people

>blackface

PROBLEMATIC

Attached: Candleja.jpg (598x400, 35K)

People can sort've invent reasons, but WWE never addresses anything like this.
And to your point, the universal championship match at Mania should've been with Demon Bálor and not Seth. The setup right after the RR. Seth said that he was going to wait and choose later on in the night. Then you have Heyman and Lesnar come out and do their promo like normal, but instead have Finn come out and say that Lesnar beat the man, not the demon, or whatever bullshit. Then Seth could've seen that and have it factor in his decision to choose Bryan. And then we would've had two, more interesting world title matches.

Same reason he pulled the devil trigger on Corbin and then had nothing left when Roman called him out to get his win back

>And to your point, the universal championship match at Mania should've been with Demon Bálor and not Seth. The setup right after the RR.
Absolutely this. I'm convinced that this was the plan for at least the week before the rumble. At some point, shortly after I imagine, the idea for Rollins to "avenge" Roman came about.

I was trying to figure out the golden crown like thing on his chest actually. Looked like a homage to the statue of liberty but I couldn't be sure.

Liked the little image of the teeth protruding out the ribs tho

>fighting big bobbo
>wears gay paint
>cringe