Lol

lol

Attached: ub.png (988x1014, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/news/2019/04/nj-transit-blames-wwe-after-thousands-of-wrestlemania-fans-stranded-in-the-rain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So zoomers don't own cars?..
These fuckers were probably waiting hours just to get an uber or cab.

Shame on the MetLife stadium for not having a waiting room with muliple Nintendo Switches

There are buses that take you out. Also the entire stadium would not uber there thats ridiculous. This tweet is bullshit.

last bus of the night was 10 minutes after the show ended

What is hyperbole? You have autism.

It was past midnight in New York.

>Wrestling show
>Driving
It's called getting drunk user, pretty fucking essential for an eight hour show.

Noticed that Big Scoops Bix's Twitter feed mentioned nothing about the actual wrestling but lots about the Uber situation.

Why didn't these retards just call a taxi

I remember i rode public transportation to the Staples Center when they used to do Summerslam here. It's way easier than dealing with traffic, finding parking, parking lot traffic, LA street traffic etc.
Obviously waiting for an Uber is probably just as bad- but there's nothing wrong with taking public transport to a big event

Attached: iiconics mind blown.gif (480x270, 3.7M)

Was there. Trains and buses going in were easy. Took port authority bus myself. Trains and buses going out both had hour+ long lines, as to be expected when 80,000 people all leave at once. Wouldn't have been so bad except it started raining like once I was only halfway through the line.

You can easily spot all the country bumpkins from flyover towns in this thread.

IMAGINE THE SMELL

as some who works on weekly events for traffic management for 5 thousands people i can assure you this was a nightmare

Why not just catch the bus to get away from them then grab an Uber

I like the smell of a fresh rainfall

>boomers not getting jokes
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Because the bus had a 2 hour long line.

here
people are stubborn and stupid

Why you lying senpai the last train into the city left 10 minutes after the main event ended only those who sprinted out got on it. You can admit you watched it on Yea Forums there's no shame in that.

>going by car when you have two perfectly good legs
Westerners disgust me.

Nobody owns a car in New Jersey

Apparently Bryan Alvarez tried to walk far away from the stadium in hopes of this, but the app told him the only pick up spot is at the stadium.

I wonder how much the surge pricing was too with all those people trying to get back. Bet it cost them like $50 to get into Manhattan and who knows how much to get to Brooklyn

Dumb fucking retard. NJ Transit planned to have the last train depart by that time but Wresltemania went on way longer than their given estimate so that plan go thrown out. There was more than one train, NJ transit had to scramble because of federal requirements that limit crew hours.

nj.com/news/2019/04/nj-transit-blames-wwe-after-thousands-of-wrestlemania-fans-stranded-in-the-rain.html

>Nobody owns a car in New Jersey
you spelled New York wrong.

>New York

>8 fucking hour show

you dont think people were drinking?

how about the smell of 80000 sweaty marks?

Bryan Alvarez said he waited 2 hours for an Uber