Paul's big plan to take on AEW is putting the top title on a budget Kenny Omega?

Paul's big plan to take on AEW is putting the top title on a budget Kenny Omega?

Attached: kenny seth.jpg (800x449, 55K)

>Paul's big plan to take on AEW is putting the top title on a budget budget Buddy Murphy?
Fixed that for ya.

even calling him a budget Omega is giving him too much credit, he's nowhere near his level

Ummm, I THINK it's pronounced Benny Ortega....

Lmao Seth wishes he was anywhere near Kenny's talent regardless of what you personally think of Omega.

more like putting the top title on a taller, straighter Kenny Omega

Reminder Omega copied his look from Sethnetty, he used to be a black trunks bitch before going heavyweight.

Yeah? Okada copied Seth too did he? And Jay White?

>that one edrone peddling this bullshit in every Jasethy thread

Attached: 6909.jpg (239x253, 10K)

Sorry aew anons, but Kenny is irrelevant.

who can't talk or wrestle good

Holy delusion

Rollins is losing to Drew tonight

Budget? Seff is multiple leagues below Kenny.

Kenny is a better wrestler than anyone in WWE, and Seff is third tier at best in the E.

>Holy delusion
I legit feel fucking bad for you.

Attached: 1554349055610.gif (304x304, 3.94M)

>Gets 15k likes on a tweet
>Gets a documental made about him that aired on espn Canada
>Has 3 companies bending over for him

So irrelevant that there are multiple threads on Yea Forums every day. Keep LARPing e-drone

Is that why they offered him a $24 million contract and a personal blowjob from Vince?

in 2015 he was a typical roh shitter like Omega, his style is slower now and less flippy

>Omega
>ROH Shitter
You don't know what a ROH shitter is.

Keep seething ya simp. Kennth will always better and more popular

Seth doesn't even come close enough to Kenny to be called a budget version. A broken watered down Daniel Bryan is miles ahead of Seth, let alone a guy like Kenny on his prime.

All of your faggy japanese, little american geeks and uk queers wrestle in the same style
This, when Rollins strated his solo career and made buzz with his heel turn Omega wanted to be his chink version to have something interesing for his heavyweight debut

Actually Seth stole his look from Metal Gear. he's said in interviews.

More Nash threads on here than anyone, does that mean he's the most relevant guy?

Attached: FNn87RO.jpg (600x399, 105K)

I'm actually shoot laughing at the state of (You) thinking anything Seth did is more interesting than Kenny, and I'm not even a particularly big fan of his.

Why are Seth marks so sad? Is it because they are in love with him?

But Seth is on a show that draws more dimes than any show Omega has been on?

Checkmate bingo hall faggot.

"take on AEW" LUL

all made by you