*has a long, boring, heatless match every year in your path*

*has a long, boring, heatless match every year in your path*

Attached: cuckofcucks.jpg (1200x1200, 245K)

That Seth match a few years ago was the first strike, and tonight was the final nail in the coffin.
I don't think he can wrestle anymore. I have and will continue to actively dread his matches.

Not enough thigh slap for ya?

>A match between two 50 year old boomers who can barely walk anymore went the longest of the night
Why?

>Old man roid belly

Attached: 1548781082266.jpg (253x372, 13K)

his gut is really prominent now, needs to chill out with the GH

did you guys actually watch this?

I assumed everyone with the network started an hour later to build a nice buffer so you can fast forward through women's matches and anything HHH related

I thought it was best match on the show

I tried to look on the bright side. It was less than 25 minutes.

Don't worry, real wrestling fans would agree with you, Is the usual redditor dogpile of the same people who wanted the women to main event that's happened every single PPV match with veterans in it since /wooo/ replaced the old asp userbase

>Reaching this hard
Go to bed Hunter

>watching a Haitch match past like 2005
you niggers gotta be kidding me

Does he actually not mind that his matches are the most heatless thing in existence? Surely year after year of spending all that time and effort into something that gets roughly the same crowd reaction as, idk, Salvatore Sincere vs Bart Gunn in 1997.... surely that'd get dispiriting? But Paul seems to power through regardless.

He worked himself into velieving people actually give a shit and has clung on to that for dear life ever since

Vince is autistic

he's been bad since 2002

Imagine being Gaitch and how much it kills him inside that he'l never be seen on the level of guys like Hogan, Austin, Rock, etc and on top of that, he most likely has a small penis

This shit match was boomer botch kino.

Gotta have muh Wrestlemania moment!

His entrance was pure cringe. You can tell how bad he wanted to be a Hollywood success.

I felt bad for both guys. None of their spots made me invested or cringe (the fingers and nose ring), all their big spots didn't get pulled off without a hitch, it was long and plodding, both guys were stiff in the "it hurts to walk" kind and not the "hard strikes" kind. This was the match that knocked me out, had to watch the rest of this shitshow earlier in the morning.

it must make him so mad that BATISTA is a bigger Hollywood success then him.
And he can't draw a dime.
Sad!

Attached: 1554682623650.png (200x215, 23K)

I'd respect him more if he did. But he keeps trying. Both in the ring and outside. He wants so bad to leave behind that kind of legacy and it just makes him look like an even bigger faggot. He was already a big star, but because he was never "the" star it kills him.

Batista at least seemed like he was enjoying himself at his final match. HHH takes this shit way too seriously to ever have fun.

I think something broke inside Paul when his career defining moment at Mania 18 got eclipsed by Rock/Hogan

Whatever was left was shattered when he tapped to Brock, lingered around for "Thank you Hunter" chants and instead got "You tapped out." Punished Paul a B+ player denied by the fans.

Then he started crying

>seth match
bro the roman reigns match at 32 was a fuckin snoozer too

I was looking forward to mommy Steph clad in leather fetish gear again this year and was denied.

Didn't care much about the match after that letdown.

The fuck are you talking about? the match was good (specially Batista who didn't gassed out).

Once again Gaytch had the longest match on the show. Will this shithead ever stop this bullshit?

Am I the only one that liked it?

Attached: 1519250428753s.jpg (250x181, 9K)

Kill ya self Paul!

My name is Hunter OK don't make me bury you.

Yeah, yeah it as..
Fuck, was WM32 the worst WM we've had in modern wrestling history?
There are WM's since 30 where I go "Oh I'd like to watch that match again", but fuck 32, nothing good about it and that Triple H vs. Roman match was fucking DREADFUL.

I posted Golden Shovel and said it was John Cena other day and Cena said in his promo hes the golden shovel i know he lurks here and i am going to ding-dong diddly prove it one day

You see Dave, here's the thing...

Cena is an Yea Forumsie. This is long confirmed along with Ryder, Corbin, and Cody.

Attached: just.jpg (1600x1600, 407K)

>HI MY NAME'S PUMP
>AND I LIKE TO DUMP

Didnt Cena post screenshot from asp or is was that Ryder