Eliminated from Meme Royale after 20 seconds

>Eliminated from Meme Royale after 20 seconds
OH NO NO NO

Attached: ecsimp.jpg (800x647, 69K)

Why did they bring him to the main roster? Why bring someone just to bury him/her? Why is Vince still in charge?

this is going to be the fate of more and more nxt call-ups (not like they have a stellar track record to begin with)
they sign all these guys to keep them away from other promotions but they have no idea what to do with them

Look at all the gyno in him

Did he pull a Gail Kim?

>Next rock

Attached: 1537617142040.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Do you not remember the panic mode a few months ago over the record low ratings and wrestlers potentially leaving to join AEW? This was the WWE's way of 'giving the fans what they want' by debuting EC3 and Lacey and those other guys and doing nothing with them. This is the new and improved WWE.

>Why did they bring him to the main roster?

Why did they bring any of the NXT people up? None have really added anything to the roster.

They called up Aleister and Ricochet and proceeded to put them in a tag team for no reason. Their premieres were essentially anti-climatic and did nothing for the ratings. Vince should have waited till tonight to call them up.

HE IS A MUSCLY WHITE GUY! HE SHOULD BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD!
That is what Yea Forums keeps telling me. In the meantime a black tag team wrestler is WWE champ.

To be fair he was suffering with flu

He needs to go back to be Derrick Bateman

I'm hoping EC3 gets something to do now that mania is over.

There's something about him I like, he kinda reminds me of old school wrestlers who had various gimmicks but who clearly just looked like professional wrestlers pretending to be a thing.

Pic related

Attached: download (1).jpg (500x356, 44K)

He visually undressed Alexa Bliss with his eyes, it was literally live rape

This, he actually might do better as a comedy jobber.

Unless they can get Dixie Carter as his manager on TV and bring up TNA the EC3 thing makes no sense in WWE.

He was fun as NXT rookie

This intense shit it's just bad, same as McIntyre who is a million times better as a face.

Also this

the 'C' in EC3 stands for catering

Attached: ECuck3.jpg (528x703, 111K)

>Buried by Sonya Deville
>Knocked out of the jobber battle royale during a commercial break
>Has to give his win back to a guy that's on his way out
>Loses to Tyler Breeze and Apollo Crews on Main Event
>Never gets to promo on TV
When did everything go wrong for EC3?

Attached: 1551405673620.png (1434x812, 1.63M)

This

I don’t understand WWE

This guy looks like a million bucks and is a natural on the mic

He could be the next Rock

Why did they even got him in the first place?

so that one one else could

He was making TNA interesting which cannot be allowed

Yeah they've hired people just to keep them away from TNA before, look at what they did with Gail Kim a while back.

Attached: 2602101-2463857318-bert-.jpg (300x400, 32K)

I'm starting to believe this is true like I forgot Roode was on the is the roster the other day. Roode is a main event leavel guy.

*level

>They called up Aleister and Ricochet and proceeded to put them in a tag team for no reason.
That was entirely to justify their competing in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic.

to be fair roode was US champion for awhile before going to raw and doing fuck all for the past year

People don't know why Vince is burying him.

He dared to get over without the WWE machine behind him. Now they're teaching him the same lesson they taught Zach Ryder.