Seeths about people cheering for Hogan

>Seeths about people cheering for Hogan

Attached: cc2a2559ba1ce71c88c919446adb0ae5.jpg (300x300, 26K)

He didn’t, though

He literally said the opposite

I still can't believe people got so upset about an old man saying nigger in a private conversation he had over a decade ago.

>he didn't though

Attached: Tapper.jpg (257x337, 49K)

I fucking hate Tapper and the kikes at CNN, but Dave didn’t say that

Welcome to the social justice generation.

trap sprung ya marks

i still can't believe that all Hogan would have to do is apologize 1 time but he still hasn't done that after a decade

Apologize for what?

He should not have to apologize for something said in private that was directed at no one.

>after a decade
The tape was only released a few years ago, which is when the controversy occurred. The utterance occurred more than a decade ago. Do you think Hogan should have come out one day and been like, "yesterday, I referred to some young black gentleman as a nigger in a private conversation, and I would like to apologize to him."?

Do you think people who say potentially offensive or non-PC things in a private setting should have their professional lives ruined? Tha's a fairly nasty precedent to set, I would think.

holy cringe, do they fuck?

I wonder witch is the bottom.

he works with black people while thinking they're subhuman for having a different skin color
i don't feel sorry for him because he got caught being an insecure shithead in his own home
fucking conservative snowflakes, "waaaaah why can't i think i'm better than other people simply for being born white, it's not fair!"

Why does Alvarez get so much shit about his hairline

>he works with black people while thinking they're subhuman for having a different skin color
Did he say that to their faces or was he illegally spied on?

>APOLOGIZE FOR ME SPYING ON YOU!!!
all millenials get the rope

He literally said he was a racist to a point, you know, fuck niggers (heh heh), but when it comes to nice people you know....

Because it's actually that bad, it's just a combover in op's pic.

And the black people he works with probably hate whites, and talk shit about them in private too.

The only difference is there isn't leaked audio of it. We don't punish people for thought crimes. Get over it, faggot.

It was implied, especially by Alvarez. I just listened to it nigga.

why would that matter?
it's out in the public

2 things can be bad, 1 doesn't negate the other

ok, and when the leaked audio of that leaks they can apologize too

no one's getting punished for any crime. free speech doesn't mean there's no consequences for anything you say

>Implying not liking niggers is bad

how's middle school going lil buddy?
draw some anarchy symbols on your notebook, let everyone know how edgy you are
i hope you're not getting picked on too bad, but considering you're here on Yea Forums saying 'faggot' and 'nigger' i'd guess it's not going so well for ya

>ok, and when the leaked audio of that leaks they can apologize too

Apologize for what?

>hurr durr free speech doesn't mean free from consequences durr

Actually that's exactly what free speech means. The freedom to say what you want, without consequences.

That's not free speech otherwise, it's just "speech".

>niggers apologizing for racism

Attached: jussie-smollett-tears-up-gma1.jpg (624x410, 22K)

>why would it matter that my feelings got hurt while spying on somebody
Are you literally a teenage girl, or just a reddit tourist

Based retard user not knowing what words mean

Yeah why would people get upset over someone they thought was their hero turning out to be a legit racist. Oh it was a private conversation so we have to pretend no one heard it...

How the fuck do you imply that you're seething? Both Dave and Bryan said they weren't surprised at all. It's wrestling, the nostalgia pop is forever,

i just listened to the wor and you are a fucking moron

If you hadn't invaded his privacy, you wouldn't have heard it.

Also, everyone is racist. Even yourself, you're just too much of a delusional cunt to admit it.

They clearly aren't happy they cheered for him you simps. They rationalize it as "oh he's from their childhood they won't boo during a wrestling event" the whole acting like what he said was the worst thing in the world. Dave even used words like horrible human being and pathological liar.

You're conflating racist with prejudice, dipshit.

you know user. creating scenarios in your head to fit your narrative is a mental illness. You need to relax with your autism, Not everything is LE US VS LIBERALS mentality. Go outside

>Also, everyone is racist. Even yourself, you're just too much of a delusional cunt to admit it.
This is what huwhite people tell themselves to cope with their inherent psychopathy

this desu.

Maybe you're just autistic

Attached: 1539410679360.jpg (225x225, 7K)

If you don't call someone nigger while driving then you're a liar