Is just me or did that """""Wrestlemania"""" feel like a long ass Raw

Is just me or did that """""Wrestlemania"""" feel like a long ass Raw

Attached: brock_and_john.png (484x449, 282K)

Yes

I passed out during the batista match, turns out when you start drinking at the beginning of a 7hour ppv you job to alcohol.

Sounds like I didn't miss anything important from that point anyways.

It even looked like an episode of RAW with the same generic red lighting and barely any special ringside decorations.

I tried to stay up but I fell asleep during the rollins/lesnar match, horrible mania

I canceled my network sub

yet here you are because your mark ass can't get enough

Attached: 1457214175241.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

WWE should just die this is sad

Unironically falling asleep after the Kofi match and you’d walk away with fairly great PPV. The only thing of worth you’d miss was the based Elias and Cena segment

Yeah, nothing was really Wrestlemania caliber either. Wow, a gay drum band for Frew McInteryre.

fell asleep during the kofi-bryan match, one of the worst manias of all time

First half was decentish, but then they started bringing out Roman vs Drew, Baron vs Kurt and Finn vs Lashley all felt like shit tv matches.

I cringed so hard after Triple Lames entrance.
Dead crowd.
Then Michael Cole goes "How cool was that!?!"

As I was watching McIntyre and Reigns, I noted this very thing to myself. It just looked like RAW, and much of the wrestling was of the same standard you'd see on the TV shows.

I was really hyped for the show but try as I might, I passed out after the shane/miz match
terrible mania

The whole match was one big cringe.

How based can an Elias and Cena segment be?

Very

Redditmania

MOTN and it wasn't even a match

I was in the hospital and missed mania what is this Cena/Elias segment

RAW feels like a long ass RAW.
This felt like a never ending RAW marathon

REDDIT
Cena came out in thuganomics outfit and did one of his cringey reddit PG battle raps from 2003 that would make any man who is over 17 and not gay die from embarrassment

I really enjoyed the first half or so, but it really fell off a cliff in the second half

Yeah I left during Batista as well. I just didn't have it in me.

if you think the PhD in thuganomics is cringe or reddit you need to have sex

Make the switch lad
If the Doctor of Thuganomics didn't get you to pop WWE have literally nothing to offer you

I hate wwe

BASED

Bases

Bryan Kofi felt like a wrestlemania match. a solid 4.5 stars.
(and jesus christ, Bryan is by far the best of all time after carrying last night and this angle as a whole)

I think Everything else was a 3 or below.
Tag matches were pretty good.. and thats about it.

Overall it wasn’t a bad card with some t al bangers in there but it was awfully put together. A whole lot of nothing matches like Roman and Drew, Joe and Rey, Bobby and Finn, women’s tag, that could have all been dropped. Hell I’d drop HHH and Batista as welll. This is what you get when you book the main event half way through the show.