Predict tonight's show

Predict tonight's show

Attached: raw.jpg (296x170, 7K)

I don't watch WWE so I don't care

i predict lowest rating for a after WM ever

/thread

The show opens and it's explained to me that crowd reactions might be different and scary tonight, but it's okay because it's all in the name of fun.

>I'M THE MAN! I'M THE MAN!
>I'M SO BAD I SHOULD BE IN DETENTION!
>I'M THE MAN!

Attached: Anthrax+Im+The+Man-548767.jpg (500x499, 72K)

Women's titles are merged and Corbin does a based promo about how he finished Kurt's career

Big Corbs!

Attached: Scooby Doo Eyes.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

British people chant stupid shit for 3 hours

which NXT shitters are due a call up?

None I hope. The roster is so fucking bloated as it is.

Lars Sullivan

they just did 2 good sized groups of callups and still haven't done anything with any of them, no one even has a home yet
none

Classic basef

UNDISPUTED ERA
AND
ADAM COLE BAY BAY

Attached: tumblr_oj9n50LXm21s066k8o1_400.gif (358x202, 686K)

The Queen of Spades

Attached: SB7-696x463.jpg (696x463, 70K)

Undisputed Era arrives and the roster gets even more crammed with too much talent

Based and hanapilled

I hope this simp suffers and career ending and potentially life threatening injury.

Becketty opens the show

All I know is there's a draft next week, so the only inevitability is that every wrestler going to SDL is eating a pin tonight.

Were getting two callups and or a date for a shakeup

>Becketty talks about muh revolution, Rondetty comes out and demands a rematch because muh worked botch finish
>Rondetty vs Becketty rematch, Charletty screws Rondetty but then gets her ass kicked by BASEDler
>Revival wins back tag belts
>Angle farewell speech
>Sashetty and Bayletty lose a rematch to the annoying screech things
>Finn-Bobbo rematch, Finn wins and is then beat up by Adam Cole and the Undisputed Era
>Seth comes out for a speech *crickets* and gets challenged by Roman *more crickets*
>Drew and Braun both come out and a fatal fourway is booked te determine the number 1 contender (despite Vince saying there isn't such a thing)

Ryder and Hawkins come out to celebrate and immediately drop the titles to a debuting Undisputed Manlets.

Becky starts a feud with Bliss

Cringey chants all show

What happened to the Nikki Cross stalking Alexa Bliss angle that was teased several weeks back?

Attached: Nikki-Cross-Raw-1-14-19-645x370.jpg (645x370, 26K)

Rematches, lots of them.

Bros, the Mania didn't leave me excited to watch RAW. Am I done with wrestling?

No, just WWE