What do you think of his return to NJPW? It will probably be a one night only thing

What do you think of his return to NJPW? It will probably be a one night only thing.

Attached: GreatMuta_0002.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

He returns for the next IWGP Heavyweight match making an interference that causes Okada to lose and then he raises his apprentice's hand in victory and puts the belt around his waist. And then shaves off his beard.

Great Sanada makes a comeback

He looked pretty broken down out there. Probably a one time thing because it's MSG.

>chono backes up naito
>muta backes up sanada
Pretty interesting.

i think he made an appearance and stood in the ring before ROH did a dumb thing
it was obviously a one night only thing
nothing else to think about it

If Hashimoto still lived, who would he back up?

Bully Ray should be thrown in prison for booking that match, it's literally the last time anyone in the US is going see Liger and Muta wrestle in person let alone against each other

It was hilarious and felt like trolling. They square up then some guy runs in the ring and throws them both out.

lmao geezers btfo

>Muta can barely move anymore and Liger is no spring chicken either
>the result of these two wrestling is bound to dissapoint everyone
>finish gets Kenny King heat for robbing people of Liger vs. Muta while simultaneously protecting their legacies
Sounds good to me honestly

Since his surgery he seems to be able to walk normaly again

Muta own W-1. He's not coming back to NJPW.

By move I meant wrestle, yeah he seems a lot healthier these days but I doubt he's going to be doing moonsaults any time soon. At least I hope not.

He just came back at MSG. What are you talking about? Nobody said anything about him beeing exclusively in NJPW now. It was probably a one night only thing.

By the way. Muta isn't W1's president anymore and he has had a lot of matches for other promotions since then.

He will never do another moonsault. His last match before the surgery was promoted as "last moonsault match".

Liger probably going to put some young wrestler over on next year's WK but I'm hoping that his last match is against Muta.

Attached: image4-1.jpg (579x299, 153K)

Muta can't barely walk. You saw how long took for him to walk down the aisle?

Evil because of the gut

Go watch some Wrestle-1. He can walk perfectly fine since his surgery. He allwys moved a bit weird in his Great Muta character.

Takahashi and liger both said they want that match at WK.

>Takahashi
Fair enough. Could never complain about that.

>Finish gets a below average, late 30s heel who never broke past midcard heat as he goes on to face a below average heel champion
Why is ROH so shitty?

There are two nights for WK next year ;)

Don't you just hate it when heels do mean things??

HOLY WORKED LMFAO

Attached: 1552276785076.gif (200x150, 3.92M)