Kofi deserved to win the WWE title

>Kofi deserved to win the WWE title
"why?"
>...

Attached: 1538008529481.png (350x419, 30K)

Sells fuckload of merch and gets sensitive people off WWE's back

fan happy

Who the fuck cares about deserving?
It's supposed to be a competition, you are supposed to win your opponet even if he "deserved" to win more than you did.
Ps. Haitchi did nothing wrong ever, marks

>sells merch
>long career
>always being a great worker
>made pancakes and unicorns work
>even at his age runs circles around a lot of the locker room
>was in the right place at the right time
>new day are legit entertaining (which is rare for anything WWE)

He is also the most over make baby face in the company. Yeah he did deserve to win.

>sells merch
>over as fuck

New Day are the biggest draws in the company, Kofi is the best member of the three of them (Woods is a bit of a shitter and while Big E is a decent powerhouse his small height is really holding him back), he’s been around for years so they know he’s a company man with no plans on jumping ship, and he was able to get almost the entirety of WWE’s fanbase into the idea that a guy best known for being a comedy tag team member is actually good enough to stand as champ which takes a shit ton of Charisma. Do you think Konnor or Epico could do something like that?

le hop on one leg man is unironically the best push they've done in years

Woods is actually a damn solid worker, and he's pretty good on the mic. He's hardly a shitter. His gimmick can be cringy, but that is what he's going for.

>new day are legit entertaining
bruh look at this dude
oh no no no no no
pffffttttttt
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT HIS LIPS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's over and his group has been top merch seller for years. Also sets up the inevitable Big E heel turn nicely.

He sure as hell deserves it more than Seff though I don't love either as champ

All jokes aside if he doesn't deserve a title run then what does he have to do. He has good matches granted they're not great. He's entertaining. Sells merch. Can cut a promo. He's over.
Those are all the prerequisites for a world champion are they not? Tell me why he doesn't deserve a run, and what are your reasons. Because it can't just boil down to he doesn't have the look because at the end of the day the champ should be someone who's over as a babyface or heel.

cringe
this

shiiit raycism and slavery and jim crow and shieeet keeping brotha down need that representation yo gibsmedat

its not like new day have been booked to be weak. they've been tag champs heaps of times and all of them are booked to look strong

comedy does not mean jobber

worse guys than Kofi have been given shots at earlier points in their careers

He's been tagged a midcard lose for a decade. Just because the fans got behind him for a month doesn't mean he deserves it

Yes and so was Jinder but he was and even bigger shitter AND the fans weren’t behind him.

Jinder is a legit jobber who become wwe champion out of the blue. Kofi at no point in his career was ever as low on the card as fucking Jinder.

BECAUSE HES A NIGGER

Attached: 8798779898778.jpg (160x240, 10K)

Kek based

>smarks chant "you deserve it" for years at shitters like Kevin Owens and Daniel Bryan simply because they were in PWG once
>a Black man wins the title
>suddenly people have a problem with this

really makes you think

There have been far worse champs than Kofi. When no one on the roster has created separation (like Rock/Austin/Hogan/Savage), give it to the guy who checks all the check marks and see what he can do. 30 years ago this would have been the equivalent of giving the title to Tito Santana, but since nobody is really over, why not?

Santana nearly got the title in 92 instead of Hart, remember.

I think once WWE realised what they had, they just couldn't resist. Essentially they were able to do the exact same storyline as Daniel Bryan a few years back. The only difference being is they could splice in more sympathy for him being black and stuff.

I did not know that but Santana and Kofi had very similar careers as top mid carders. Kofi should give a portion of his payday to Woods, no way New Day gets over without Woods, big e and Kofi are probably working bingo halls at this point without him

>WrestleMania was bad.
"Why?"
>...

Attached: 1539653349746.png (636x773, 8K)

Kofi and JBL have had essentially the same career path.
Stuck with a shit gimmick when they first start out
Form a really over and popular tag team that makes a shit ton of money
Become world champion on Smackdown

This is really sad

Besides JBL being 100X better then the pancake eating high flying porch swinging turd that is Kofi

>cope

Attached: 1552174182218.jpg (470x603, 24K)

>gets sensitive people off WWE's back
Terrific, they've capitulated once so now they'll have to do it every time. Tranny World Champion WHEN?!

8 hours is too long and most of the matches were boring

He's gonna drop the belt to Bryan on Smackdown

yes, lol so randumb epic pancake video game guys are the pinnacle of entertainment

>Just because the fans got behind him
All you need to know about the racist retards who hate on our WWE champion

Good job posting the biggest porch swinger of them all

I cant believe people telling kofi was the best wrestler yesterday, fucking bryan carried the match so well. Best heel in a long time.

I'm one of those old fans who only watches Mania now since this product is now unwatchable. Saw this and all the onions marking out for it. Completely bizarre, seems like such a SJW storyline. Hurrrr le held down black man overcoming whitey. Now we have comedy Jamaican midcard man as champion.

With the logic these onion faggots have, I look forward to Zack Ryder's Universal title reign since Championships are just participation trophies now with diversity candidates at the head of the line.

Based filter burying another reddit poster

Black people are never happy. They got their way now they will say there has never been a black universal champion and chimp out about that

you're watching the WWE, a children's program

You're cheering for a skinny old crackhead manlet nigger who's never had the talent to get out of the midcard, no personality and he's the least interesting guy of a comedy clique.

This is what a mark is. Someone very easy to manipulate. You're sucking the dick and swallowing what this corporation is feeding you while thinking it's great.

The curtain has been pulled too far back. These simps in the crowd all think they are bookers now. They think people deserve title shots for time worked now. They are more invested in the real life performers than the character they portray.

Let's not forget about their warfare checks. Now they all want more money for free! They think Because a black man is WWE champ their government checks will be larger. Fuck those lazy fucks they need to be like their ancestors and go pick cotton instead of shooting up Chicago

Fuck white people, thats why

lol

/pol/ SEETHING

Holy fucking seethe

If we're going the Hurrrr Empowered Blacks gaga. Why not give it to Lashley who's fucking solid and legit in the ring. Kofi is retarded Reddit nonsense since it flies in the face of all logic and just temper tantrum shit form SJW faggots who want to influence and ruin the product like they've ruined their lives.

The worthless faggot demographic of WWE which is the majority of the vocal internet/reddit fanbase loves this shit because it represents hope in their worthless faggots lives. If shitty talentless non-standout nigger can get a bone from their whining because horse shit like putting time in, then maybe their worthless faggot lives where they've been losers for their entire adulthoods might turn around too.

It's fucking stupid and once in a couple weeks they realize Kofi doesn't have the talent to do this, this will all be blanked out from everyones' memories aside from how beautiful the nigger winning the title at Wrestlemania moment was.

he's black

Ambrose, Bray, Jinder, Kofi. Why they treat the WWE championship like its the Europeon title?

>"why?"

To draw attention away from the fact that Hulk Hogan is canon again.

You're also on Yea Forums in a wrestling thread shit talking someone being successful

No, Austin. You suck.

BTW thanks for busting apart that whole BBC stereotype.

Cause Smackdown is not the A show

I legitimately don't watch WWE anymore, wrestlemania last night was the first wrestling show I'd seen since last mania and I don't regret quitting watching since the whole show was fucking boring. I did miss shitposting on Yea Forums however because this board legitimately rivals Yea Forums as far as being hilarious through sheer autism.

That's because the characters they play are fucking boring and stupid and cliche. Oh drew McIntyre is an angry man who likes to hurt people. Never saw that before

Wheras backstage politics is intrigue of the highest form and seeing how things get decided is fascinating to a degree much higher than the piece of shit product the company shits out on a weekly basis. I'd much rather speculate on the intentions of a real person as none of the characters in wwe show anything remotely coming close to consistency, development or a y kind of plan outside of maybe a few weeks in advance

Wwe is so terribly written that it's absolutely mind-numbing to watch. The only reason anyone cares is because the wrestlers are good at what they do for the most part. Whenever we have a build to a match that isn't literal garbage people are like "wow what a good build" because they're so used to watching awful, awful crap

This was a very straight forward babyface overcoming the odds story arc, calling this "a participation trophy" is like saying mankind winning the title was a participation trophy. I know some boomers are gonna give me shit for making that comparison and im sure some mega contrarians will agree for no reason but its just a very simple storyline that worked to near perfection.

Let's look at the facts:
>Merch sales
Ok so let's give the title to Road Dogg because DX sells a fuckton merch
>long career
Mark Henry
>always being a great worker
Lance Storm
>made pancakes and unicorns work
work for reddit
>runs around circles around a lot of the locker room
Yesterday Bryan had to carry his ass
>was in the right place
Only actual point
Cringy shit like post-1998 DX.
Except Kofi other than the Orton's short feud was never ever really actually honestly genuinely considered a main eventer by fans and writers alike. He was always a milquetoast flippy shit midcarder. This isn't like Booker being screwed out the title in 2003, Booker deserved both the WHC and the actual WWE title in 2004 from JBL. Hell, his prime wasn't close to Shelton Benjamin's and the poor mofo was screwed by WWE. So was Lashley.
The picked the bottom of the barrel when it comes to pushing black wrestlers to the title, and it'll show.

>Kofi is one of the best talkers of his generation

>Kofi puts on an insane bump matches every night

>Kofi is so talented he forces himself into becoming a main player on the show immediately upon entering the company despite Vince not wanting to use him

Goddamn Zoomers are the reason civilization is dying.

Kofi has been in the wwe for over a decade, he is with New Day and they're top 5 merch sellers.

He had to watch no dime drawing shitters like Bray Wyatt, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio and Jinder Mahal win the strap before him.

Most casuals love an underdog story. Keep SEETHING ya racist incel whiteboi

>>was in the right place at the right time
This is your only legit point.

INCEL LIFE
DEM WHITE BOYS SEETHING
INCEL LIFE
DEM WHITE BOYS CRYING

He didn't deserve it, but he did earn it. He's been over as a babyface for a long time, he sells merch, he's been having great tag matches for years. But most importantly of all, there was no other clear babyface challenger for Bryan and when people saw Kofi had the chance to be there, they got behind him and Kofi put on the best work of his career.

It's not just that he was the right guy in the right place at the right time, he actually rose to the occasion.

I wonder if manny could have made it work

WWE made a compelling build and lead up to the match where we wanted to see the babyface win. Why is this so hard to grasp?

because he's black

>WWE made a compelling build and lead up to the match
but they didn't, this is basically no different than jinder winning the title, only a little better since kofi is a midcarder instead of a jobber like jinder

There was no compelling build, he literally tripped in the world title match, like R-Truth at Capital Punishment against Cena.

>the EC Chamber qualifying matches
>the EC Chamber match
>getting fucked at Fastlane
>the gauntlet matches
You dumb fucking simps, jesus

>implying just going through the motions of what stories need means you have an automatic good story
Fuck off e-drone, I know you're used to eating up literal shit but c'mon now

The title needs to be on someone that isnt from a dying race

I think the thing that really bothers me about it was just how forced and strong he was booked before this, I was really expecting him to lose just from reverse momentum.

When you go from jobber to life to beating several people one after the other and still winning despite interference like you're Roman or something it just buries everybody he has a match with and destroys the credibility of the writing.

And piss off with the you can't hate Kofi otherwise you're a racist because if I could give the title to Lashley I'd do it in a heartbeat you just can't explain why Kofi should have the title outside of "his group sells merch (Not him personally)" "He worked there for a long time"

>Raw is not the A show
>Smackdown is not the A show

I don't think there is an A show in WWE

You can't hate Kofi otherwise you're a racist

because black people are getting screwed since forever

because diversity is strenght

because people are tired of white skin

because we live in trumps america,one of the most darkest and racist moments in the country
we need kofi
we need black kings
RESIST

Bruh, Kofi in the 2-3 years before New Day was fucking BURRIED.

Because when Kofi did that spot where he jumped on the cell Bryan was on you could tell from the crowd reaction that there wasn't a single babyface on the entire roster who could get the same kind of pop for winning the belt at Mania like he would get.

Sometimes it's worth having a boring babyface run for 2-3 months and in return having a big face wins the belt at Mania moment like this, kinda like how it was with Bryan back in WM 30.

On the day of the rope all niggers will die

Vince also interjected himself into the whole thing and gave Kofi a bigger underdog push

I dont know why yall act like it was a race thing, there wasnt really any explicit racial aspect to the story

>Bobbo with the title
In a right and proper world, Bobbo vs Bork would have happened almost immediately at Summerslam, with Bobbo winning. Then we get an new feud with Roman that doesn't get resolved due to cancer. Seth w/ Dean's help beats Bobbo via cheating. Bobbo wins it at the rumble and a returning Roman gets thrown into the triple threat, with Bobbo vs Roman vs Rumble winner.
He has the look, the talent, and a mouthpiece to cover his main weaknesses. If goddamn TNA could book him competently, then it should take zero effort to push his ass to the moon. But no, they have to stick him in a shitty goddamn angle with his sisters (where he's clearly uncomfortable doing it) and him shaking his ass. Why even sign the fucker if you're doing cringe shit?

>but Kofi worked so long
So has Truth. Truth's an attitude era talent. Every fucking night that he's out there, he gets the crowd to go WHATS UP. Consistently over, knows comedic timing, can work with pretty much everyone, can believably work heel and face, has the wrestler look, all that shit. Stuck in midcard hell because of some bullshit 8 years ago.

The real loser in all of this is Mustafa Ali, considering Kofi stole his place. That's the hard bullshit right there. Kofi only got consistent reactions after because the numales attached some garbage race baiting bullshit to it. Those cunts see racism in everything, so of course they're going to cheer like madmen for Kofi to show how cool and woke they are.