I can't wait for this simp to get sued for every penny he has

I can't wait for this simp to get sued for every penny he has.

Attached: 41eXJmsPVhL._SL1500_.jpg (364x500, 30K)

I didn't know they allowed phones in jail

Attached: SmartSelect_20190406-213757_Samsung Internet.jpg (359x433, 83K)

Typical insecure manlet trying to make himself feel tough infront of his peers.

Is America really that cucked that a guy would get sued for hitting a degenerate who assaulted an old man with a stroke AND cancer?

>doing a bad thing once allows anybody to do whatever they want to you forever

yep, fuck this retarded mob justice middle-east barbaric shit
cunts like wilder are worse than the mentally ill dude who ran into the ring

Dash would have already been arrested in your "country."

Is that what he said, or are you just jumping at the chance to make wild statements that don't represent what he said at all?

Agreed. He's going to learn that actions have consequences. You can not to just sucker punch a restrained and peaceful man. I hope they throw the book at him.

fuck this cunt
hope he goes to prison for a long time

I get the same vibes from these faggots crying about Dash Wilder sucker punching that asshole who attacked an old man as I get from these faggots who cry about neo-Nazis getting punched.
It's much better to live in a world where average people are able to be their own deterrent to unacceptable behavior than the alternative where you give up all power and instead rely on a corrupt state and system.
Dash is a hero, anyone whining about this is a little bitch.

you don't even realize how much of a coward you are

>Dash is a hero
I say this with all seriousness, get off the internet and take a walk.

Well, when you put it that way we should just start punching faggots and childless women for trying to kill the human race.
And no, heterosexual males do not get any punches because our sperm is active and working basically all our lives and being sterile is bad enough punishment on its own.

Hell , they had Graves refer to him as "heavy handed" Wilder in his match. WWE love him for it and will defend him.

Your retardation doesn't work here, faggot.

I wish to be sterile so I can cum inside my gf with no consequences

If I nailed this dude, I'd get in trouble and he wouldn't. He nailed someone and probably isn't going to get in trouble.

I'm fine with a free for all, but both sides have to play by the rules. I would try to sue him if I were the guy who got punched by him.

>black people shot, beaten and choked to death while restrained after being arrested unlawfully
>this whole shitty website all but celebrates it
>Bryce Lillywhite from Fond Du Lac Wisconsin hops the barrier at a wrestling event and attacks a stroke and cancer survivor and gets a little bop for being a shithead
>THAT WAS INJUSTICE AND DASH SHOULD BE FIRED AND HUNG IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY

Wypipo, honestly. Only wish it would've been a black or hispanic wrestler that socked that dumb honky.

Ya think too small.
I wish security would have shot that degenerate.

Based DBS Jr fucks the guy up while hes still able to fight back. This man is the ultimate Chad.

Attached: 1541052632790.jpg (306x402, 16K)

BASED

>t. pozzed pride parade attendee

clever comeback