A-Am I a legend yet for booking myself into every WrestleMania?

>A-Am I a legend yet for booking myself into every WrestleMania?

Attached: Triple_H-2016.jpg (477x617, 51K)

Attached: 1552435264835.jpg (960x540, 71K)

another reason management and wrestlers should be seperate. Hope roids do their job with this deadbeat

>first feud in 10 years that didn't involved HBK
>involves HBK at the last minute
what did HHH mean by this?

>h-hey buddy wanna go for one more ride?

Midcard for life.

It was honestly funny at first. At this point it's just pathetic. The match was slow and boring and way too long.

the king of cringe booking

Attached: th.jpg (474x315, 24K)

Michaels is the eternal Michaels, no matter how hard Trips tries.

On his wiki

>According to the Pro Wrestling Torch, he was "widely regarded as the best wrestler in North America" by the turn of the millennium

How true is this?

Why does every match have to be 25 minutes? Does he always need to have the longest match of the show?

REEEEEEE

Is this the special Undercard wing?

Yes it's very true ya fucking zoomer

Where is Jean Paul Levesque?

Test tier

Not true but he was over, everybody was over

Next induction will be Evolution - 2020/21/22 or at the next Wrestlemania immediately following Ric’s death.

Triple H induction will be around 2025-30.

We might see the Authority but I think it’s unlikely— it fizzled out and didn’t have any lasting impact on the business. There would only be an induction if Big Nose dictated it, so he can have a record 4 hall of fame inductions.

He probably thinks it makes it more epic.

Steph will get inducted and that will tide them over until their oldest daughter starts in NXT so they can use her for fame

Damn that is the most stacked induction ceremony we ever had

I always like it, fuck you

Only wrestler who still tries to tell a story instead of just keeping momentum on full blast

Never true. He was definitely the best heel though.

But every match he's in isn't a story? It comes about because "oh you want the game??? You want the cerebral badass? You want me to take off this suit? You got it!!!"